View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 -- Excellent

    6 60.00%
  • 4 -- Good

    2 20.00%
  • 3 -- Average

    1 10.00%
  • 2 -- Meh

    0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

    1 10.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    The French Tickler pratesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    380
    Nice Chapter. Bach is setting up for his war, tho I must say more is needed to make him the villain. Look at how bad ass they set up Aizen, we need something similar.

  2. #12
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,897
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    So those who survive bach's holy selection have the potential to surpass him? meaning ishida has a potential..... then does this means also ichigo has... coz he ain't a pure quincy... well its given since ichigo is the MC.... but judging by what hachwald explained... its some sort of half-ass truth what juha bach mentioned and juha bach has some inner motive that ishida might know or not... and hachwald aka the next emperor knows this....PLus lols bambietta is a sadistic sexy b**tch........ she reminds me of Gogo for those who watch kill bill would now this

    Then about chad and inoue... what did urahara send them to do... and those behind chad are arrancars clearly..... what is urahara up to again hehe... creating another hogyouku or what

    Masaki was pure quincy right? why did bach targeted her? is it like what everybody else is saying that because she became impure because of "whitey" inside of her.... i guess that is the probable reason till kubo clears it up when bach explains it to ichigo
    1) those who survive bach's holy selection have the potential to surpass him?

    ...Don't be so quick to believe what Bach says is true, at least I don't.

    2) its some sort of half-ass truth what juha bach mentioned and juha bach has some inner motive that ishida might know or not

    ......Dead On.

    3) Chad and Inoue... what did urahara send them to do...

    ....I'm guess some equipment, some ingredients, to steal some stray sealed Bankais, or to seek out potential allies among remaining strong Arrancars

    4) Masaki was pure quincy right? why did bach targeted her? is it like what everybody else is saying that because she became impure because of "whitey" inside of her....

    ....Dead On.

    There probably isn't any time right now, but Isshin needs to take his son Home to meet the family officially, and be designated the Successor of the Shiba Clan after Isshin...... Gua..Ha..Ha.Haa!!

    Compare what Urahara is doing with his time, and what Mayuri Kurotsuchi is doing with his time. A weirdo is gonna be a weirdo...

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #13
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,017
    So was the holy selection a move or something that killed everyone in an instant? Or did he actually send his thugs out to kill everyone and Ishida just managed to survive? If its the former then damn thats quite a move to be able to kill anyone who wasn't a pure blood without even being there, just one jutsu.

    Anyways am I the only one seeing this going the exact same way as the HM arc? Seriously, Yami smashes some chick in half when he gets annoyed, so does this girl to a guy. Secret hide away with a bunch of baddies working under a mad man with lots of secret plans and double crosses. Loud mouth bad guy wanting to beat up Ishida kinda like Grimmjow wanting to beat up Ichigo or whatever. If he has a top 10 then im going to loose my shit. At least with the Fullbringers it was a small group of misfits who all had a mission and worked together rather than under someone -_-
    A pie in the sky?

  4. #14
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,697
    www - walking with watchers , nice one kubo I laughed.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    So was the holy selection a move or something that killed everyone in an instant? Or did he actually send his thugs out to kill everyone and Ishida just managed to survive? If its the former then damn thats quite a move to be able to kill anyone who wasn't a pure blood without even being there, just one jutsu.

    Anyways am I the only one seeing this going the exact same way as the HM arc? Seriously, Yami smashes some chick in half when he gets annoyed, so does this girl to a guy. Secret hide away with a bunch of baddies working under a mad man with lots of secret plans and double crosses. Loud mouth bad guy wanting to beat up Ishida kinda like Grimmjow wanting to beat up Ichigo or whatever. If he has a top 10 then im going to loose my shit. At least with the Fullbringers it was a small group of misfits who all had a mission and worked together rather than under someone -_-
    Frankly speaking almost every arc of Bleach has a certain set of villain/enemy characters, Kubo only twists them a little, making similar people, but at the same time different.

    From what I remember there are 5 official arcs:
    1. Introduction.
    2. SS arc.
    3. Aizen arc.
    4. Fullbring arc
    5. 1000 year bloody war arc.

    So far, most notably in 3 of them, a set of two characters reoccurred:
    - Renji & Byakuya,
    - Grimjow & Ulquiora,
    - Bazz-B & Hashvalt.

    Yep, one character is a hot headed guy that wants to fight against the other cool headed, order loving/following guy that is superior than him. Everything else are simple twists around that set.

    This might mean that again Ichigo will need to beat both of them, while unleashing a new or improved technique against the first one and unleashing a new form against the other.


    The Holy Selection have sucked dry most of the mixed Quincy. From what Ishin said, it depended on Yhwach who was target and from the looks of it, Uryu is the only targeted person in history that it never worked on... supposedly.

    I wonder what Ryuken is hiding. Almost every character in Bleach mentions that Uryu is a genius, very talented, posses vast potential or hidden power, yet Ryuken himself is the only one that says otherwise. Could it be that he exactly knows what lies within his son and that's why he wanted to stop him from reaching for it ?

    I have to wonder if Masaki herself wouldn't have died soon after the selection, or if she would be able to survive thanks to the hollow in her ? After all, Bach said that every mixed Quincy beside Uryu have died because of it.


    Almost forgot to mention that we might finally see Orihime in a real battle, against Orihime look a like . So she might battle the P-girl.

    Matsumuto with Mashiro might battle the T-girl.

    Hinamori with Hiyori might battle against the G-girl.

    Lisa with Nanao might battle the Z-girl.

    Rukia might battle the E-girl, or Komamura gets a rematch.

    Urahara might battle against the D-guy. Likely as a test to see if they can steal his Bankai after modifications or whatever he is doing.
    Last edited by Zero; 07-03-2013 at 07:21 PM.



  6. #16
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I have to wonder if Masaki herself wouldn't have died soon after the selection, or if she would be able to survive thanks to the hollow in her ? After all, Bach said that every mixed Quincy beside Uryu have died because of it.
    Masaki didn't die because of Bach, she actually survived because she was a pure blooded Quincy she was stripped of her powers and left defenseless against Grand Fisher.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) those who survive bach's holy selection have the potential to surpass him?

    ...Don't be so quick to believe what Bach says is true, at least I don't.

    2) its some sort of half-ass truth what juha bach mentioned and juha bach has some inner motive that ishida might know or not

    ......Dead On.
    Now that you mention it... i think its total lie from bach, what he explained to uryuu.... coz bach knows ichigo survived the holy selection and also karin and yuzu were 4 years old during that time and survived.... he actually made ishida a caged bird in the VR's HQ, submitting to him and watching his every move.... i think ishida somewhat knows that he is trap and bach seems to know that ishida has his alterior motives too....

  8. #18
    Senior Member SquadZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Nice Chapter. Bach is setting up for his war, tho I must say more is needed to make him the villain. Look at how bad ass they set up Aizen, we need something similar.
    you mean besides seriously effing up SS and merking the Captain Commander? Something btw that Aizen couldn't even do. Let's face it, they set Aizen up pretty well with his hax skills and all, but he was more talk than actual results. Bach and the sternritters have wreaked way more havoc on SS than Aizen and friends did even forcing the RG to step in and get involved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

    Anyways am I the only one seeing this going the exact same way as the HM arc? Seriously, Yami smashes some chick in half when he gets annoyed, so does this girl to a guy.
    Except Yammi was a fat idiot and didn't bone the chick first. The only thing they have in common are their psychopathic tendencies. At least Bambietta seems like she can actually put coherent thoughts together and is worried about more than just eating and fighting. Yammi...lol. I hated that guy.

  9. #19
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,897
    Doesn't it seem as though Kubo has totally abandoned Fullbring powers? We know he might bring them back though since The Shiba clan rescued former Fullbringers.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #20
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,017
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Doesn't it seem as though Kubo has totally abandoned Fullbring powers? We know he might bring them back though since The Shiba clan rescued former Fullbringers.
    Most definitely. It was a strange power to begin with though. Shinigami powers, Quincy powers, Hollow powers I get and we know where they come from and how they work more or less. But Fullbring powers seem to have come out of the blue as just a special case, like a psychic or a powerful human like Don Kaonji. I think I could be used as a power-up, Ichigo saying his zanpakuto is his special item and dawing out more of its power or whatever, but other than that it just seems like a human only power that is there to give them something to defend themselves with. I personally think Ichigo has no use for it other than using the power-up like Ginjo did to make himself a little more powerful, but its not like hes getting a special ability like quincy spirit manipulation or hollow regen so its blah imo.

    Where do you guys think the next battle will be? I hope its in Quincy world, I want a surprise attack from SS on them rather than the other way around as usual. And Id love to see Hitsugaya rampaging in that palace of ice!

    The more characters that are released the longer this arc is going to be lol, at this rate its going to be another 10 years haha. Im good on Quincies though, lets get back to SS!
    A pie in the sky?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •