• 3 -- Average

0 0%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    What a badass obito. Playing madara n in a way the 4th for the fool. Though im surprised minato didn't realise it was obito right away when he sensed the marking was on his body.
    Minato knew it was the guy he fought, but since he didn't know that the guy was Obito.... He only knows it now that he was right up close to him, and looking at him.

As I expected, Obito is not that weak. He never intended to kill Kakashi, just to convert him through despair/hopelessness, If Obito had really wanted to kill Kakashi, he'd have used his Mokuton.

So now, If Obito can truly/really control the Juubi's power as its Jinchuuriki, then He'll end up fighting everyone, by himself (Except Madara who will probably just relax and watch the show).

Obito doesn't care about anything else besides his Moon's Eye Plan, he'll even leave everybody alive and unhurt, if they don't interfere with his Obsession.
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-03-2013 at 02:37 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Hmm didn't see that one coming. Well tats a nice twist. Lets see how it develops and what will become of the Madara Hashirama fight. Also, was Madara the one smiling/happy when looking at Sasuke? I think it was him.

Hey, did anybody hear the phone ring? Because I fuckin called it!! I knew, somehow, someway he was gonna pull it off. I had a feeling from the jump Madara wasn't going to be the final boss. The only way that can happen now is if Kishimoto decides to extend Naruto into another series. Akipuden anyone? But that is kinda unlikely at this stage in the war; just because of how it was setup. But on the off chance that it would go down into a new series, They would either have to make Madara take the Juubi from Obito or introduce something far worse than the Juubi. And you'd be hard pressed to find something worse than that unless they're gonna introduce Hollows or Saiyans into Naruto. But I digress, Obito just played everyone except Naruto. Funny how he could see through him when no one else did. But I'm still trying to figure out how in the hell he pulled becoming a Jinchuriki when he only has a fraction of the Hachibi and Kyubbi power. Also, when will Minato give Naruto the other half of Kurama's chakra and teach him how to do the Hirashin seal? And something tells me that knowing the Bijuu's names are highly important somehow.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

This manga needs moar tenten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I'm expecting lots of reactions to this. Not sure I like this development, I mean Obito was nearly killed, and all of a sudden, he's the juubi's jinchuriki, without any seals? Madara didn't seem that bothered either. Perhaps because he's still got influence on half of Obito?
    Agreed, it seems kind of random that Obito was able to become the Juubi's Jinnchuriki so easily. Also the who plot just seems to be missing something. Obito's plans really don't add up, if he could have become the Jinnchuriki this easily it seems odd that it would have taken him this long to do it. When Madara and Obito were separated from the Juubi it seemed like they would have trouble getting it under their control again, for Obito to do it so easily after being seriously injured really weakens the entire scenario.

What I find interesting about this whole situation is that there are still so many pieces of the puzzle that are missing. The Juubi is far from being complete as it still lacks both the 8-tails and 9-tails. Yeah I get that it does have some of their chakra but that can't be nearly equal to the real thing. On top of that the Kyuubi is clearly the most powerful of the Bijuu considering Naruto was able to take on 5-Bijuu at a time with the Kyuubi cloak and that is only half of its power (since the other half was still sealed).

I still betting that the true Juubi is yet to be seen and it is going to put this one to shame.

What I do like about this scenario is that it really disrupts the balance of power. For a little while it was really looking like Obito was totally down and out. Madara was clearly villain number one and no one was even looking like a close second. If Madara had become the Juubi's Jinchuuriki all of the attention would have gone to him and it would have probably made for a straight forward boss battle. With Obito as the Jinnchuuriki it makes things a lot more interesting because now he has become a comparable threat to Madara. Before it was a two sided battle but now Obito and Madara are clearly in opposition and Obito is once again just as dangerous as Madara. With Obito and Madara both as extremely dangerous opponents the allies are in a far more complicated situation.

Another thing that makes this situation really interesting is that Madara has lost his last obvious method for revival. Obito was the perfect sacrifice for Madara, he had Senju and Uchiha blood and he was well versed in the Rinnegan's abilities. If Madara can no longer use Obito he may now have a much harder time reviving himself.

This was an awesome chapter. Can't wait for the upcoming chapters

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

A wild HB appears!

Or is it just me not being too active nowadays?

Anyway, the story of the war so far?

Power-ups, power-ups everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_maiden View Post
    This was an awesome chapter. Can't wait for the upcoming chapters
    this.

Nice, looks like Hashirama can split his charka 6 times and himself makes 7 while still maintaining that rediculous barrier, Tobirama can do 2 + himself for 3. I guess his sage mode practically doubles his chakra levels, nice boost imo lol rather than the 30% Naruto gets from his. Either way the star was Minato for sure, amazing move, totally ninja, just blink in there and slash him no questions asked, quiet quick and to the point! I wonder how Sandaime is doing during all this. He kinda droped off the face of the war lol, would love to see him just dragon fire blast the juubi and burn up all its little minions like they were fodder, an instant and the whole barrier is full of an intense fire!

Or bring back that absolute darkness jutsu again!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Nice, looks like Hashirama can split his charka 6 times and himself makes 7 while still maintaining that rediculous barrier, Tobirama can do 2 + himself for 3. I guess his sage mode practically doubles his chakra levels, nice boost imo lol rather than the 30% Naruto gets from his. Either way the star was Minato for sure, amazing move, totally ninja, just blink in there and slash him no questions asked, quiet quick and to the point! I wonder how Sandaime is doing during all this. He kinda droped off the face of the war lol, would love to see him just dragon fire blast the juubi and burn up all its little minions like they were fodder, an instant and the whole barrier is full of an intense fire!

Or bring back that absolute darkness jutsu again!
    I think the problem is that there are just too many star players in this battle, I am sure Hiruzen will have his moment. So far I think this battle has done a fairly good job of giving characters their moments without it feeling forced. It was cool to see so many strong characters try to stop Madara and it made sense that Minato would be the one to take this one since speed was the issue. It was another great moment for Minato and hopefully their will be at least a few more.

Now that Obito has become the Jinnchuuriki we may get a chance to see a Hashirama vs. Madara rematch but this time Madara definitely has the advantage since he has the Mokuton and the Rinnegan. I don't think that Hashirama will have much of a chance against Madara on his own so I am guessing that at least a couple of the Hokages will have to team up against him.