• 3 -- Average

0 0%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 637 Discussion / 638 Predictions

I'm expecting lots of reactions to this. Not sure I like this development, I mean Obito was nearly killed, and all of a sudden, he's the juubi's jinchuriki, without any seals? Madara didn't seem that bothered either. Perhaps because he's still got influence on half of Obito?

hhmmm. Not really sure what to make of that. But remember that Obito nearly ripped the Kyuubi out of Naruto with one hand, so i guess he could be able to become a Jinchuriki as long as he had contact with the Jyuubi. Its a stretch, but i guess i could accept it.

Minato's Thunder God technique was pretty cool. I wonder what will happen now.....Look for Sasuke to be controlled into making the Moons eye plan now i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Well, Madara saw Sasuke's Susanoo, and I'm starting to think he doesn't care that there is another living Uchiha lol Since he and Obito haven't really had a chance to talk since his arrival, I wonder if he even knows what Obito and Itachi did.

I kind of already predicted this a few chapters ago as a possibility that Obito would steal the Jyuubi while Madara was busy. However I thought the sealing process would take longer but perhaps cause has the Rinnegan...

In the end I think controlling the Jyuubi as Jinchuuriki may prove to e too much for him and he will be overwhelmed by its power.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

But why doesn't Madara seem to be affected by it? He's like "oh well". Perhaps the mangastream translation sheds some more light on it. I just can't understand yet how Obito could become the jinchuriki, without some seal. How did he manage to connect to it, and at that point? This, combined with Madara's smirk, makes me wonder..

Edit: I'd also like to comment on what happened to Sasuke's arrow. At first, I thought it slipped through Obito. And Madara smiling because of another Uchiha and Susanoo. But then I noticed it's the rods from Obito's right side that fly out and blocks the arrow.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Pretty quick chapter but some vital bits of information. Namely the fact that the markings of the Flying Thunder God Technique can endure, undetected, for decades. Obito was on the verge of death, reconstructed by Madara with the RINNEGAN and the markings still weren't discovered. In addition, the most startling element is the fact that Minato can use the FTGT with a fucking clone.

THIS is why the man had a flee on sight order placed on him by opposing village armies. Fucking boss.

As to Obito, nice to see Kakashi's weak ass wasn't able to finish him. He allowed himself to be defeated and he even anticipated Madara's plan to use him as a pawn for his own resurrection and used it to become the Jinchuriki? Awesome.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

So now everyone knows about So6p forbidden jutsu, even Hashirama ?

Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight. Obito allowed himself to be defeated, because he needed Madara to use his trick and when Madara used it, Obito instead overtook it, powered up himself and performed instant sealing jutsu thanks to it, is that right ?

What's more, Naruto is the only one that noticed that be sensing his intentions, while 4th was blinded by his emotion at that time ?

What a badass obito. Playing madara n in a way the 4th for the fool. Though im surprised minato didn't realise it was obito right away when he sensed the marking was on his body.

Hee Hee, all right ^_^ good for you Obito, finally your going to get some power to go with your excellent defense. I hope you can control it though, at least for a little while. (He's probably going to die by Madara extracting the ten tails).
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off