• 1 -- Sucked balls

1 7.69%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, the first page says "...and one day, you will all become one...":
    Spoiler!

then goes this:
    Spoiler!

It's hard to say for certain what So6p meant. Is it that one day they will become one (like now what happens) and after that will again be split into new forms and be lead the right path ? Or that one day they will become a new one and then be lead the right path ?

From what I can tell, Kishi was always trying to make whatever it is associated with So6p into at least two possibilities, like the tablet, where it can be interpreted as: "...by having two opposite forces cooperate... we can achieve true happiness", or "..." well Madara didn't say but it probably was about fusing them and then reaching for total domination, or something:
    Spoiler!
    Sorry, if my image link didn't work before, I fixed it.
    Spoiler!

I believe SO6p is saying that someone (Naruto) will lead the Bijuus down the right path. It's important that the Bijuus themselves seem to think that that is what he was saying.
    Spoiler!

Look at the expression on Naruto's face after Yonbi Shared his chakra, it didn't look like someone receiving a power-up, more like a happy gift.

Spoiler!

When you take the Yonbi's belief that Naruto is the one referred to in the SO6P's prophesy, it becomes almost unavoidable to believe that Naruto will become Jinchuuriki of the Juubi, or he that will re-birth them to once again become individuals, using the spark of the chakra they gave Naruto along with their names.

It is quite possible that the Chakra inside Naruto from the Bijuus, plus their names, is even now incubating a new batch of bijuus.

In this scenario we could end up with

a) Juubi jinchuuriki vs Juubi v 2 jinchuuriki., or

b) A way to redeem the bijuus from the juubi's chakra after the juubi is defeated, if their personalities are completely erased inside the Juubi.

These are just guesses hopefully not too wild ones.
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-05-2013 at 04:22 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Thread Killer
    I believe this is how the manga will end:

Minato will say something to Naruto or teach him a seal.
    Naruto will become one with the Juubi and the power will cause him to rampage.
    After more inspiring words or images, Naruto will find his center where he can talk to all the bijuu (like the picture above with the so6p).
    Naruto will remember the names of all the bijuu so that they are reborn.

Cut scene and flash forward to Konaha showing Naruto's face on the rock.

Maybe it will end with Natsu sealing everything, and making chakra dissapear and now no more ninjas, end of everything and the "system" lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Maybe it will end with Naruto sealing everything, and making chakra dissapear and now no more ninjas, end of everything and the "system" lol
    Are you implying that humans need chakra in order to wage war and kill each other ?

Chakra and ninjutsu itself were not meant for battle. The ninjutsu that So6p created was needed in order to relight the flame of life in the wasted world (the battle must have been epic, since it is suggested that So6p wandered for decades, if not longer, revitalizing the world after subduing the Jyubi). Most of ninjutsu has something to do with reshaping the land, it was just altered for battle use later on.

My goodness Zero, its almost as if you wrote the manga yourself with such an indepth and self assured answer...

It was half a joke and half serious, sure people will always kill each other and wars will always happen but what makes ninja special are their jutsu and physical abilities, mostly tied to chakra. Take that away and what have you got? A bunch of japanese people throwing ninja stars at each other.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    My goodness Zero, its almost as if you wrote the manga yourself with such an indepth and self assured answer...

It was half a joke and half serious, sure people will always kill each other and wars will always happen but what makes ninja special are their jutsu and physical abilities, mostly tied to chakra. Take that away and what have you got? A bunch of japanese people throwing ninja stars at each other.
    If they were to loose their superhuman endurance, speed, strength and power, then maybe then they would start and act like a real ninja, an assassins clad in darkness that take down their enemies not with power, speed, technique, nor power, but with a surprise tactics.

I'm pretty sure that it was mentioned somewhere that So6p was going around repairing the land beside teaching ninjutsu after subduing Jyubi. That ninjutsu was used to repair the land and taught to people so that they could survive in that wasteland is an assumption ? Well it was awhile anyway, so hard to say .

The system wouldn't fall if the chakra disappeared (it seems impossible since it's a combination of energies that exist in everyones bodies, they would have to be mutated in order to lose the capabilities to mix them), the village would remain and they themselves would probably return to being samurai or just normal warriors.

Very nice answer I agree with all youve said above. We'll just have to see how Naruto will break this cycle of killing and fighting, I don't see how its possible yet but who knows whats gonna happen.
    A pie in the sky?

Couple of thoughts I had on the chapter:

1. Obito becoming the Jyuubi's jinchuuriki isn't terribly surprising. Naruto being the one to realize it is only mildly surprising. He has had a lot of interaction with Obito, combine that with his new sensing abilities, it'd probably be easier for Naruto to figure out what Obito was up to. Sasuke's the only other person still alive that has interacted this much with Obito, and Obito was lying to Sasuke almost the entire time.

2. Obito may have absorbed the Jyuubi into his body, but that isn't any sort of guarantee of control. I think the reason Obito was able to do it is largely due to the fact that this Jyuubi is weaker than the original one. The body was tampered with by Madara to remove it's will, if I remember correctly. It is also missing the complete power of the 8-tails and 9-tails.

3. I think the reason Madara is being so easy-going right now is because he thinks that regardless of what happens now, it's inevitable that he'll win. I mean, look at things from his perspective: yeah, he's not the jyuubi's jinchuuriki, but someone who shares his ideals is; he's not alive, but he is in an immortal body with unlimited chakra at it's disposal, so even if Obito is stopped and the Jyuubi re-sealed, all it will take is time for Madara to cultivate another pawn and try again.

I think the only way to actually stop Madara is for the 4 Hokages to work together and attempt to seal Madara using the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to do it. Since Madara is so powerful, it'll probably take all of them to stop his movements and seal him. Once that's done, that removes a major obstacle to stopping the Jyuubi.