2 15.38%
  • 3 -- Average

0 0%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

1 7.69%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I never expected that Obito could do this, especially in a condition so close to death. I mean, when it took three days for Akatsuki to seal just one Bijuu, its hard to grasp that Obito could do it instantly.

None the less, I dont believe this means that Obito will be the final villain.

A likely scenario is that Obito did actually become the Juubi's Jinnchuriki, but might have the Juubi pulled out of him by the Soul removing Rinnengan Jutsu (forgot name).

A somewhat likely scenario is since the juubi is now within a Jinnchuriki, perhaps Naruto will Talk no jutsu it like the other Bijuu?

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Agreed, it seems kind of random that Obito was able to become the Juubi's Jinnchuriki so easily. Also the who plot just seems to be missing something. Obito's plans really don't add up, if he could have become the Jinnchuriki this easily it seems odd that it would have taken him this long to do it. When Madara and Obito were separated from the Juubi it seemed like they would have trouble getting it under their control again, for Obito to do it so easily after being seriously injured really weakens the entire scenario.

What I find interesting about this whole situation is that there are still so many pieces of the puzzle that are missing. The Juubi is far from being complete as it still lacks both the 8-tails and 9-tails. Yeah I get that it does have some of their chakra but that can't be nearly equal to the real thing. On top of that the Kyuubi is clearly the most powerful of the Bijuu considering Naruto was able to take on 5-Bijuu at a time with the Kyuubi cloak and that is only half of its power (since the other half was still sealed).

I still betting that the true Juubi is yet to be seen and it is going to put this one to shame.

What I do like about this scenario is that it really disrupts the balance of power. For a little while it was really looking like Obito was totally down and out. Madara was clearly villain number one and no one was even looking like a close second. If Madara had become the Juubi's Jinchuuriki all of the attention would have gone to him and it would have probably made for a straight forward boss battle. With Obito as the Jinnchuuriki it makes things a lot more interesting because now he has become a comparable threat to Madara. Before it was a two sided battle but now Obito and Madara are clearly in opposition and Obito is once again just as dangerous as Madara. With Obito and Madara both as extremely dangerous opponents the allies are in a far more complicated situation.

Another thing that makes this situation really interesting is that Madara has lost his last obvious method for revival. Obito was the perfect sacrifice for Madara, he had Senju and Uchiha blood and he was well versed in the Rinnegan's abilities. If Madara can no longer use Obito he may now have a much harder time reviving himself.
    1) I think that The Four Hokages Holding down the Juubi played into Obito's Hand by restraining it from resisting , and I never thought Obito was as weak as others thought. Remember he has the Miracle Drug of Hashirama's cells, and he's had many many years to get accustomed to using it.

2) When Tobi said that even if incomplete, the Juubi is no less powerful, he really meant it. It's not the quantity of Kyuubi+ Juubi Chakra, it's the Quality that counts. The Juubi will just convert Natural energy to make up the missing chakra as long as it has the right flavors.

3) The True Juubi WILL APPEAR. Kishi has layed the foundation with the Nine Names, all he needs now is the Chakra of the Eight and (maybe) the One Tails. Plus the Nascent Bijuus incubating inside Naruto don't necessarily want to cease existing, but maybe they won't lose thier individuality inside Naruto. Remember the SO6P's prophesy.

4) I don't know if Kishi will do it, but Madara could still attempt to self revive, he can release ET, and use a Jutsu similar to Dan's Ghost technique. I think the reason he hasn't is that it is risky and may not work.

If he does it, I'll suspect tht he may run into Yamato unexpectedly and meet his end from Captain Yamato.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Interesting chapter, didn't expect this. Obito becoming the Jinchuriki, Madara being denied the possibility of revival only furthers the plot. This should give Kishi more time to reflect on Madara's past, and pan out the future Hashirama-Madara, Madara-Sasuke conversation nicely, rather than short discussions when Madara's going all-out with Juubi's full power.
    I agree with other people saying that the Juubi's still incomplete. Obito's actions should give it time. I don't like to agree that Juubi's only just a massive source of energy, as was also thought of the tailed beasts initially. I think Juubi will have its own personality, probably an intelligent being, maybe even having a name. The Juubi would probably be the final boss as far as this war is concerned. The Naruto-Sasuke dispute would most likely carry on beyond this war.

Loved Minato's moment, when everyone seemed desperate to reach Obito in time, Minato just FTG to him and slash's his right side, very cool.

Regarding the incomplete form of the Jyuubi, i do think that his "evolution", is proceeding according to the chakra pool of the 8 and 9 tails getting replenished.
    Just like a shinobi fills his chakra when resting, so do the bijuu, so it shouldn't matter that the Jyuubi was revived with only a tentacle of the Hachibi, and the G&S brothers chakra, resulting in the first incomplete form, because overtime, when the little portion of the Hachibichakra reaches it's full "tank" (and the same for Kurama's chaka), he will evolve to its final and complete form, that's why neither Obito or Madara were stressed for the Jyuubi being revived in it's first state.

Regarding the Jinchuuriki part, i do not think that Obito sealed the Jyuubi in himself, I do think that somehow he absorbed it instead of sealing it, to seal something like the Jyuubi, would require at least a sealing jutsu, and that requires seals that we didn't see, and the Jyuubi disappearance looked just like when Obito was pulled the bijuu's away from battle, back into the Gedo Manso.

I do believe that, when the Jyuubi reaches it's complete form, it will break free from Obito's control, and maybe take over his body like the bijuu's did with their host's, and then Madara will make his move.

I don't know if someone has already brought this up, but how come the third hokage when revived is still an old geezer? When Madara died, he was an old dude too. However, as he was revived, he was revived in his prime. Same goes for Granny Chiyo. It would have been fun to see these guys fight in their prime.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I don't know if someone has already brought this up, but how come the third hokage when revived is still an old geezer? When Madara died, he was an old dude too. However, as he was revived, he was revived in his prime. Same goes for Granny Chiyo. It would have been fun to see these guys fight in their prime.
    From the looks of it, Kabuto and Oro didn't have enough Hashi-cells for everyone (man, try and beat a full army of legendary zombies power upped by Hashi-cells...), or simply he could ad/alter it to Madara, because he already had them on himself, while Hashirama's vitality did the rest. So rather than adding, he altered what was there already, into a better more efficient form.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Madara's body was drastically altered by Kabuto to have Hashirama's self and his youthfulness. The Third Hokage's body was not altered in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) I think that The Four Hokages Holding down the Juubi played into Obito's Hand by restraining it from resisting , and I never thought Obito was as weak as others thought. Remember he has the Miracle Drug of Hashirama's cells, and he's had many many years to get accustomed to using it.
    That may be true but the transition still seemed overly simple to me. In the past it always seemed like making someone a Jinnchuuriki was always a big deal. I suppose I can at least get on board with the idea of Obito being able to accomplish this since he has both Uchiha and Senju blood and apparently knows a lot about how to control the Bijuu. I guess it does make some sense that the process would be easier for him than it is for most.

2) When Tobi said that even if incomplete, the Juubi is no less powerful, he really meant it. It's not the quantity of Kyuubi+ Juubi Chakra, it's the Quality that counts. The Juubi will just convert Natural energy to make up the missing chakra as long as it has the right flavors.
    If that's true, frankly that's just lame. It sounds like a weak cop-out so that Naruto and Killerbee won't have to loose their bijuu. That would also technically make it possible for the Juubi to be fully revived while still having all of the Bijuu free, which makes little sense. If all that was necessary was to get a small piece of each Bijuu and seal it then I really don't see why that wouldn't have been done from the start. Also, that contradicts the way that Natural energy works, the Toads said that Natural Energy must be balanced by the users own chakra. As of the current explanation, Natural Energy does not replace the users normal chakra, it is balanced with it, if the users chakra is depleted they have nothing to balance the Natural energy with.

[QUOTE=paulbee;1286627]
    3) The True Juubi WILL APPEAR. Kishi has layed the foundation with the Nine Names, all he needs now is the Chakra of the Eight and (maybe) the One Tails.

I don't understand what you mean. Why would he need the chakra of the 8-tails and One tail? The Juubi already has the entire One-tail bijuu. If what you said above is true it also already has the chakra of the 8-tails from the tentacle it absorbed. If it does not need the full 8-tails and 9-tails, then it should already have everything it needs. Or are you talking about Naruto needing it?

Plus the Nascent Bijuus incubating inside Naruto don't necessarily want to cease existing, but maybe they won't lose thier individuality inside Naruto. Remember the SO6P's prophesy.
    What makes you think that the Bijuu's are incubating inside of Naruto? I don't remember such a thing ever being stated. I highly doubt that the Bijuu's are able to replicate themselves, if new Bijuu's are created it will have to be by removing the chakra from the Juubi and creating new bodies the way the Rikudou did it.

Are you talking about this: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/572/11

I interpreted that as the Bijuu's being rejoined within the Juubi, not reborn from Naruto. What makes you so certain that Naruto has replicas of the Bijuu inside him?

4) I don't know if Kishi will do it, but Madara could still attempt to self revive, he can release ET, and use a Jutsu similar to Dan's Ghost technique. I think the reason he hasn't is that it is risky and may not work.

If he does it, I'll suspect tht he may run into Yamato unexpectedly and meet his end from Captain Yamato.
    Yes, that's an interesting idea. That would actually be a very interesting way of bringing Yamato back into the story. Yamato already has Hashirama's power and we know that Obito still has the other Rinnegan and a lot of sharingan's back at his base, Madara might be able to use those to revive himself.

I am also still wondering about black Zetsu and how he will factor into all of this.

Replies to Artifice

That may be true but the transition still seemed overly simple to me.

.........Yeah The transition was...well, it was lame (sorry Kishi)

The True Juubi WILL APPEAR. Kishi has layed the foundation with the Nine Names, all he needs now is the Chakra of the Eight and (maybe) the One Tails.

...Regarding Lack of 8Tails and 9Tails,

.........Tobi did say it, and he said it way before the Juubi was re-created as I recall. He said the Juubi is no less powerful.

.........Yes I am talking about Naruto needing the 8 and 1 Tails Chakra. To manifest another (True) Juubi..Long shot, I know, but he could also reformulate the Bijuus from the Juubi's Chakra, using the 9 names and the Chakra they donated to him.

What makes you think that the Bijuu's are incubating inside of Naruto? I don't remember such a thing ever being stated. I highly doubt that the Bijuu's are able to replicate themselves, if new Bijuu's are created it will have to be by removing the chakra from the Juubi and creating new bodies the way the Rikudou did it.

........The Bijuus should be able to split a piece of them off from the main, again this could be contained in the chakra they gave Naruto. I see no problem here, if Orochimaru and Minato could do it, I think that The Image of the Bijuus which the Juubi saw when it looked at Naruto, hints at this possibility

Are you talking about this: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/572/11

I interpreted that as the Bijuu's being rejoined within the Juubi, not reborn from Naruto. What makes you so certain that Naruto has replicas of the Bijuu inside him?

........The Mangastream translation has a different flavour to it: http://s8.eatmanga.com/mangas/Manga-...uto-572/11.jpg
    It's saying that unlike when they were within him (SO6P), they would be led down the right path. I wouldn't think of Madara or Obito as the right path for the Biuus.
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-05-2013 at 01:31 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, the first page says "...and one day, you will all become one...":
    Spoiler!

then goes this:
    Spoiler!

It's hard to say for certain what So6p meant. Is it that one day they will become one (like now what happens) and after that will again be split into new forms and be lead the right path ? Or that one day they will become a new one and then be lead the right path ?

From what I can tell, Kishi was always trying to make whatever it is associated with So6p into at least two possibilities, like the tablet, where it can be interpreted as: "...by having two opposite forces cooperate... we can achieve true happiness", or "..." well Madara didn't say but it probably was about fusing them and then reaching for total domination, or something:
    Spoiler!