Fairy Tail 337 Discussion / 338 Predictions

Last edited by paulbee; 06-28-2013 at 12:54 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Mashima conveniently leaves out Rogues future, wanted to see what his future was. Lucy's future was obvious since it's only a few days ahead of the current time but Rogue would probably be in battle with Acnologia with the other Dragon slayers.

As guessed, Ultear didn't revive.

I am now curious of Rogues darkness, what is its source.....

As I suggested last time, there is a Huge gap in power btwn Ds and real Dragons

Q: What was the point of this Dragons festival, no Dragon King showed up, What were Igneel and Weislogia talking and hoping about back then.

Wild Guess: Perhaps the exposure to and battle against real dragons will transfer some power-ups to the DS. I also think the flame dragons powerboost from Natsu eating his flames (Not Ordinary flames) will have some ongoing effect on Natsu, but Natsu has eaten magic flames before, but not from a dragon as I recall (Igneel perhaps?).

Well Im not so sure about Ultear yet, it seems like we didn't get to see the part where her crew noticed shes gone. I think shes going to be revived and act like nothing happened even though she knows she died and gave everyone a minute. Like her version of redemption.

Also can't wait to get 2 weeks of 3 chapters each! Hope they are good and not fodder crap.

And also am glad that the DS realized how useless they were against the dragons and didn't just take the easy way out and celebrate that they survived. We need them to master the Dragon mode where their skin turns into scales, ans they turn more into a dragon. All of them have shown that they can turn partially into a scaley dragon but no one has gone complete dragon yet. Did Natsu even show his new power yet? His second power source that they all worked to get from ultear
    A pie in the sky?

This is wrong... how could all of that happen ? The time was already once changed in F.Lucy's line, and thus Rogue from the original line should disappear or be changed, like in this chapter, but he still remained the same, regardless if Acnologia were to came 7 years later, or the 10 000 draogns came...

Next chapter: "The Great Dance Tournament" could it be that we will see some cameos ?

Next chapter: "The Starfrost Eseence" probably about Ultear and her sacrifice.

Next chapter: "Gift" power up, but for who ?

So Natsu was unable to defeat Rogue with Fusion Mode, but by absorbing Atlas's Flames he was able to.

Atlas Flame said that he will never forget Natsu, does that mean that he was the one that told Zeref about Natsu and that's how Zeref knows about him ?

They have 1 year to change Rogue's future.

They have 7, to prepare for the battle against Acnologia, perhaps some other Dragons will also appear. The "true" Dragon King Festival will take place.

I sure hope more than Frosh dies, I need more blood in this series PX. (Don't judge me XD)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I sure hope more than Frosh dies, I need more blood in this series PX. (Don't judge me XD)
    There was a great emphasis on frosh begin "killed" and not simply dying. Seeing as after that, Raios gives in to Shadow, I bet the "killer" disappeared in a dark alley, a few meters from his house.

Still, who would want to kill a cat ? Beside Alf that loves eating cats that is :p.

I'd like to know a lot more about this shadow that inhabits Rogue.

1) What's the origin of it, is it tied to Zeref since it appears to be sentient, is it a demon of sorts?
    2) Did Rogue possess the Shadow before he became a DS or was it after?
    3) As I recall, Gajeel ate the Shadow and got a power boost (temporarily), will that come back to haunt him.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    As guessed, Ultear didn't revive.

I am now curious of Rogues darkness, what is its source.....

As I suggested last time, there is a Huge gap in power btwn Ds and real Dragons

Q: What was the point of this Dragons festival, no Dragon King showed up, What were Igneel and Weislogia talking and hoping about back then.

Wild Guess: Perhaps the exposure to and battle against real dragons will transfer some power-ups to the DS. I also think the flame dragons powerboost from Natsu eating his flames (Not Ordinary flames) will have some ongoing effect on Natsu, but Natsu has eaten magic flames before, but not from a dragon as I recall (Igneel perhaps?).
    I think you answered your own question; the dragonslayers figured out just how helpless they are dragons and they need to refine their magic in order for it to be used in the way it was originally intended to be used.