View Poll Results: Would you like a sig workshop?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    i kinda wanted to learn how to make sigs a while back and am a bit interested right now again.

I think thats a good idea.

Does anyone know any place to download uber cool patterns/brushes?

This sounds cool :3 I can share what I know about Gimp...I'm not the best with it but I'm finding my way around...and I would definitely participate.

And for Mac users downloading Gimp, you also have to make sure you have X11 for it to run (I didn't so I had to download it - it's also free).

Veteran Member
    ah, so mac users can get gimp? I think i had downloaded that on my old pc for some reason and was wondering about that.

this is a great idea! sooooo when's the workshop? i would love to know that way i could improve whatever knowledge and skills i have for creating signatures.

Yeah where or when are you doing it i can't do any thing! If you do i will love you for life!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Does anyone know any place to download uber cool patterns/brushes?
    Here you go this websiteis jam packed with Brushes
    http://myphotoshopbrushes.com/
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by marksalen View Post
    this is a great idea! sooooo when's the workshop? i would love to know that way i could improve whatever knowledge and skills i have for creating signatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Yeah where or when are you doing it i can't do any thing! If you do i will love you for life!!!

Here you go this websiteis jam packed with Brushes
    http://myphotoshopbrushes.com/
    Hey marksalen, Gypseslice!

Thanks for your interest in this workshop! ^^ Unfortunately, the guy who thought up this wonderful idea (DFX <3) has been busy with real life commitments, so I'm not really sure myself when or even if this workshop would start. I'm not available to be running it either, but feel free to ask for feedback by creating a thread here for your works, or you could even PM me or Ravona if you have any questions.

Gypseslice, I actually quite like the sig you have at the moment. There are still a few things you can work on, but it's definitely a great starting point. ^^

Thx.
    Well i found one b4 but it didn't give a gd explaination on how to do all of the stuff, it took me an hour to find out how to make a wireframe.

Here it:
    http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=513074

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Heh kinda left this thing sitting here when I got busy, didn't I?

Well, seeing the recent surge of interest in graphic arts around here I figured why not revive this. If anyone is up to being a teacher in this thing say so here. Ideally I'd like to see an example of your work and know how confidant you are in your abilities.

^ I really like some of your Sigs

T. Alan Armstrong