View Poll Results: Would you like a sig workshop?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Graphics Help Desk

This idea's been floating around in my head lately, so I've been thinking that we have people on this forum who are interested in signatures but aren't really sure about how to go about making them for themselves. This is where a signature workshop would come into play. Basically what I want to do is create a system in which we can teach anyone who is interested the basics to making signatures. In order to do this I'd want to recruit some of our current sig makers to lend their skills in helping to teach people.

What we'd do:

- create a level system with specific goals on each level

- give feedback on participants submissions

- ???

- profit

If anyone is interested in this or has any ideas say so here.

This is a great Idea. Cause I couldn't even get past step 1. step 1 being downloading gimp.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

lol gimp get PS.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    This idea's been floating around in my head lately, so I've been thinking that we have people on this forum who are interested in signatures but aren't really sure about how to go about making them for themselves. This is where a signature workshop would come into play. Basically what I want to do is create a system in which we can teach anyone who is interested the basics to making signatures. In order to do this I'd want to recruit some of our current sig makers to lend their skills in helping to teach people.

What we'd do:

- ???

- profit

- ???
    Sounds good though, i'd love to actually use my Photoshop cs4

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post

What we'd do:

- ???

- profit

Its an interesting idea so I would def participate if you let me in. Then again, what kind of profit was on your mind ?

Also, I think it would be better to add a poll
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Totally a fan of your Underpants Gnomes style of business
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Back when I was learning to make sigs, I also had a teacher-student system. I don't know if it would help, but this was pretty much how my lessons went (click Prev):

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/alb...pictureid=1318

After that... I kinda stopped updating. :x

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    This is a great Idea. Cause I couldn't even get past step 1. step 1 being downloading gimp.
    Well I don't know much about GIMP, as I use Photoshop. However I imagine you just go here: http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Its an interesting idea so I would def participate if you let me in. Then again, what kind of profit was on your mind ?

Also, I think it would be better to add a poll
    Poll added~

Of course I'd let you in. ^_^ As for the profit, I'm thinking we'll be able to rule the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Back when I was learning to make sigs, I also had a teacher-student system. I don't know if it would help, but this was pretty much how my lessons went (click Prev):

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/alb...pictureid=1318

After that... I kinda stopped updating. :x
    ~~~~~<3

Mhm just started it out tryin to make sigs , this video was quite simple to follow and it worked pretty well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqMYbqi18Co

I would love to help out the future sig makers out there because when I started making sigs last year I was lost but I found my style and am pretty good at it I think.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,