View Poll Results: Would you like a sig workshop?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aribelle View Post
    /needs to figure out how to use IRC :S

after that I'll try to be around I guess?
    Super easy, go check this

Been there recently, I was accused of being drunk by Phixion by some reason :/
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Well I'm down for this here are some of my works.

Spoiler!
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

I can't wait!

im in ,here some of my old and new work
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Aribelle View Post
    /needs to figure out how to use IRC :S

after that I'll try to be around I guess?
    Yeah I will need to get used to using it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So I guess to figure out when everyone can be on...

What times/days are people available to talk? Convert your hours to GMT so it will be less confusing to coordinate (reference this if you need to).

then once we decide something just convert it back to your own timezone.

I'm available 2am - 8am GMT on weekdays, possibly more that that but I can't say for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Well this works out.

Anywho~

I've set up an IRC channel just for this. It's #workshop on irchighway.
    IRC is annoying.

I can't commit to this workshop, unfortunately, although I'd love to drop by and see what you guys are up to sometimes (in relation to sig making, of course).

@DFX: Once you've decided on a date/time to gather (assuming you're managing this workshop), I'd like a list of teachers/students to be included in the first post of this thread for reference for other interested souls who might wander their way in here.

Good luck!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    IRC is annoying.

I can't commit to this workshop, unfortunately, although I'd love to drop by and see what you guys are up to sometimes (in relation to sig making, of course).

@DFX: Once you've decided on a date/time to gather (assuming you're managing this workshop), I'd like a list of teachers/students to be included in the first post of this thread for reference for other interested souls who might wander their way in here.

Good luck!
    Good idea, we MIGHT have few people as "teachers" but so far not much people who want to get taught. So I wonder how to do this, create a student application thread ? Anyway, I cheched the irc channel - its working and ready to go, so how about we make a first official gathering in there ? Today maybe ? Il go there on 19:00 (GMT +1, got that from HERE), Il hang arounf for 10 mins waiting for a living soul to chat with :/
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Good idea, we MIGHT have few people as "teachers" but so far not much people who want to get taught. So I wonder how to do this, create a student application thread ? Anyway, I cheched the irc channel - its working and ready to go, so how about we make a first official gathering in there ? Today maybe ? Il go there on 19:00 (GMT +1, got that from HERE), Il hang arounf for 10 mins waiting for a living soul to chat with :/
    Well, you wouldn't have to start with a student/teacher system I suppose. I'm guessing just gathering and exchanging ideas/opinions would be a good place to start. In any case, a list of participants would be nice.

Alright, alright, guess I'll get working on this. Gimme a little bit of time and I'll put together a game plan for this thing. Expect it later tonight.

Srry but i don't understand were we supposed to meet at 19:00 GMT or GMT+ because i am confused
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong