Filler End Date! Yes it is in sight

Yes that is correct, it looks like the fillers finally have an end date! The magic date is July 18th with episode 321 "Reinforcements Arrive" Finally finally finally this crap is over and the real story continues. And IF and I mean a big if 321 doesn't end the fillers (I believe it will be the episode where Naruto finally enters all the battle fields) 322 is definitely the end because it is named "Uchiha Madara"

All I can say is finally finally finally it is over!

P.S.
    Sorry for the long load times
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

OH YEEEEAAAH!

Now i can finally start watching it again.

I'm not going to lie, 319 "The Living Soul Inside the Puppet" was actually pretty good. Gives back story on Sasori which was pretty nice, I would suggest checking it out
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

318 was good to we got to see Fukai(previous 8 tail host) Killer Bee's cousin and what made him and the 8 tails go berserk.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Honestly I've lost interest in the anime. If they return, they better do a good job and stay with it for a stretch.

I may have said this before, but the current colors used tend to have a cyanic/greyish hus, not the brighter colors of the early Shippuden and pre-shippuuden days. :(

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    318 was good to we got to see Fukai(previous 8 tail host) Killer Bee's cousin and what made him and the 8 tails go berserk.
    Yeah but that changes the story; right now if Killer Bee runs into Orochimaru he has no reason to go berserk. But that would make no sense in the anime now