3 42.86%
  • Good

1 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 712 Discussion / 713 Predictions.

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

A little weak chap for me specially that OP is coming off a break. Dofla being part of the tenryubito wasn't THAT surprising.

sig made by me

^ Hmmm.... That Doflamingo does act a lot like a tenryubito, but I'm not quite sure he is one (Even if it would make sense). After all, if he was a tenryubito, who is that one high up that he is working for in the world government? If he is a tenryubito, then is it his dad?

I think he was working with and not for Vegapunk. It's not confirmed but the dude he was talking to is probably him. Dofla needs VP's tech for his business and being part of the the tenryubito has nothing to do with it.

One thing's for sure. being a pirate and an underground powerhouse who wants to be PK, he probably was cast-off from Marijoa and yet he could still ask for help from them, he must be highly connected.

sig made by me

I agree he must be highly connected. I think we might get an insight of the hystorie behind the tenrybito. explaining hwo they came in to power. maybe the early family of donfla got banned or something i don't know just saying.... So in a why i think donfla want's to be the PK to setlle things ones and for all. He defintly knows more of the hystorie of the one piece world.

Anywho this chapter goes to SANJIII. What a persistent guy. he really is nothing against a woman
    Finally I'd love to see Luffy's battle!!! But the thing is what was the point of wearing a disguise because once luffy starts to fight he'll defintly be recognized by his DF. But I guess you can say it had is use

....You know, this is the first "eye power" in One Piece (unless hawkeye has an eye power, but I think that is just skill). Funny how this shows up at the same time Japan is going through that whole eye licking fetish thing XP.

Gotta agree with the fact it was a weak chapter.
    Sanji was a hero here.. His weakness for woman was once again displayed :p.
    Well who is gonna start the ''Violet for new nakama'' thing?

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

So Sanji's pervertedness protected his mind? Wonder what Violet will see when she looks at Luffy or Zoro. Two Idiots should not have anything going in there mind. Luffy would probably be food and Zoro would be Lifting weights or swords.

Violets powers seem to stem from her eyes. Wonder if she will lose her DF ability if she loses her sight?

CP-0's appearance can be for two things. One being Doflamingo's pull with the Tenryuubito forced their appearance or, two, Doflamingo promised the Tenryuubito Luffy's head if they aid his plan.

So we finally know who ranks higher between the Tenryuubito annd the Gorosei.......... the Tenryuubito.

Is Doflamingo a member of the Tenryuubito? I think not, but it does seem so at the end of this chapter. If anything, It could be that he holds some of their secrets, or a more fun theory is that assuming he has the puppet puppet fruit, he has made one member of the Tenryuubito his puppet and is exerting influence by controlling them. Very Interested to see how it goes.

Am I the only one that thinks the way the Chapter ended, it looks like Joker might be attacked/betrayed by Doflamingo?

Mangastream Translation

A million times better translation ^_^. Look's like Violet's tears are made of iron

Horrible chapter after a break. Where is the fighting man c'mon, he took 3 weeks off in the past 5 weeks & put out 2 lousy chapters.