• Good

1 14.29%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Horrible chapter after a break. Where is the fighting man c'mon, he took 3 weeks off in the past 5 weeks & put out 2 lousy chapters.
    I feel you bro

^ agree, that's weak chapter

Yes, dofla answered 'try higher' to moria question 'who order you? Sengoku?'
    Higher than fleet admiral, it could be pan-fleet kong, gorousei or celestial dragons.

Law would Definitely lose, but usopp and co. would manage to help him.
    They are outnumbered, its time for big name to show up.

Yes, violet for the next crew ^^

Realistically its just really just Oda's bad timing, getting sick during setup chapters, but I agree, we defiantly need a much better chapter next week. I'm tired of all the slow paced story, even if last chapter's reveal was sort of cool.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well, to be fair, a weak chapter for Oda, is still better than 90% of bleach and naruto chapters.
    I enjoyed it and its jsut going to take oda a few months to get back on track.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ha! Called Violet being one of Doflamingo's lackies. Still, nice to see she isn't completely hopeless, but simply another damaged girl beneath the corruptive shadow that is Doflamingo. Sanji certainly showed how chivalrous his attitude toward women remains even after two years.

The chapter isn't as bad as a lot of people are making it out to be. Sure, I am ready to see Luffy kick some butt in C Block just as much as the next guy, but I also appreciate Oda mixing up the storylines a bit and showing us what's happening at the same moment as the battle royales at the Corrida Colosseum. The approach simply makes sense in that we as readers won't have to suffer through an overly extended period of "filler" chapters following all the action at the Colosseum. It also theorhetically prevents Oda from pulling the "Luffy's about to go ape @#*% on someone only to skip to Usopp acting like The King Beneath Green Bit" for weeks on end. The unexpected 3 week break has certainly made us all anxious for a return to killer chapters, but as cross eluded to, Oda rarely disappoints, and even then, never for very long.

Regarding Doflamingo, ehhhhhh, we'll see if he turns out to be a Celestial Dragon or not...and I'm still a fan of Rebecca joining if anyone joins this chapter.

Oh my word, that Doflamingo is such an asshole. I am glad Oda has made the relinquishing the throne and shichibukai a Dofla-trolling exercise because given the Doflamingo has been built up this is just the kind of thing a guy like him would do. Luffy and Law will have to pull out all the stops if they are to vanquish such a formidable enemy. And if Doflamingo is as tough as he's made out to be then defeating Kaido seems near impossible unless they get some sort of power up from defeating Doflamingo.

And then there's the mystery of Dofla's past, the people who theorised that Doflamingo has some sort of link to the nobility will be feeling vindicated I imagine. It would be even more interesting if it's revealed that there's some sort of link between Sabo and Dofla

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Well, to be fair, a weak chapter for Oda, is still better than 90% of bleach and naruto chapters.
    I enjoyed it and its jsut going to take oda a few months to get back on track.
    Naruto and especially Bleach have both been better than One Piece so far this year. Only reason I'm not more pissed off is because I have a good Bleach and Beelzebub chapter to look forward to every week.

Odd should forget about all this side story bullshit and just focus on the C-Block fight to make up for this weak ass year.

Naruto and especially Bleach have both been better than One Piece so far this year. Only reason I'm not more pissed off is because I have a good Bleach and Beelzebub chapter to look forward to every week.

Odd should forget about all this side story bullshit and just focus on the C-Block fight to make up for this weak ass year.
    I agree with the Bleach (That has been amazing)... but Naruto's been about on par with One Piece, sometimes better sometime worse. But I agree, It is really weak at the moment. More fighting please oda!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I respectfully disagree 10000000000% !

That "side story bullshit" is what makes one piece special. Its smart and intelligent writing and more importantly its creative. Its good. much better than the shallow stories and lame cookie cutter fodder from bleach and the countless rasengans and eye techniques from Naruto. Nartuo and Bleach can't do deep side plots to save there lives. not to mention Oda's amazing side characters who are well drawn and interesting. This is far from a "weak ass year" . If you don't like it that's your opinion and that's fine, just like its mine that i enjoy it. But don't jsut write it off as week or bad when its really technically and actually not.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're beeing bit harsh for Oda I think. I think it's because of the pace and the manyy manny breaks(even thinking about those breaks makes me mad). I do think the arc are getting better and better. There is a lot going on in this arc. A lot of suprises.
    I think this could be the best arc after the marineford so far