• 3 -- Average

1 12.50%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

1 12.50%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Who are the 5 special war potentials again? Ichigo, Kenpatchi, Aizen and did we learn any others?
    If I were to guess, I'd say Kyouraku. His Banki must be very weird/difficult to control. I wonder why Genrussai would not have been one too. Sure he was killed, but only by sneak means, where deception caused him to lower his guard.

As an aside, I want Unohana back and as 4th divison Captain. Hope it happens. No need to throw away a skilled healer and a former Kenpachi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Maybe its Rukia since she and Renji got taken to the SK realm with Ichigo? She serves no real purpose in the war other than being a burden on everyone so for them to take her up there must mean there is some final role for her in this war, maybe shes like a gigai for the Soul King or something, hes going to wear her like a cheap plastic raincoat lol.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Maybe its Rukia since she and Renji got taken to the SK realm with Ichigo? She serves no real purpose in the war other than being a burden on everyone so for them to take her up there must mean there is some final role for her in this war, maybe shes like a gigai for the Soul King or something, hes going to wear her like a cheap plastic raincoat lol.
    So, you are saying that this time, there are going to be two balls in her ?

Nah, I doubt that Rukia was that important. I would rather say that they couldn't lose more soldiers than that (which means that Kira is really dead) and they had to save and made battle ready as many as possible.

Since As Nodt was confirmed to be alive, we might very well see a rematch between him and Byakuya, perhaps aided by Tsukishima (he did mention that he has prepared every strategy to counter his bankai, or so he believed ).

We still don't know who battled Rukia.

There are tons of Bankais we still haven't seen.

There are still tons of SR's that needs to be defeated.

A whole bunch of other plots and the like .

It just seems so random that the only people they choose to help be healed are the weakest main characters. I could understand taking Hisagi up there or some one else more deserving of the power-up, but not the two who got their asses handed to them on a silver platter without even damaging the enemy. The only other reason to bring them up there then would be because they are going to play a bigger part to the SK story. Squad Zero lets Seireitei fall into ruins but is going out of their way to say Renji and Rukia lol, makes no sense.

Well if they do decide to say shes strong or whatever, I do hope they give her the power to back it up, or at least take out a few fodder SR or something. Renji included, he needs to step up his game if he wants to beat these people. He trained his ass off to be stronger than Aizen, yet the people who actually went to Aizen because they recognized his power even beat Renji, just makes all his training seem for nothing

I seriously hope Kira is not dead though, he had the absolute most awesome Shikai in the whole manga, seriously creative and under appreciated.
    A pie in the sky?

^ I agree. It's obvious that all those that the RG took with them have some kind of an important role in the upcoming battle. They wouldn't be wasting time on just any SS grunt. Byakuya was the only one who was beyond Unohana's ability to heal, there really was no other reason why they'd take Renji and Rukia.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    ^ I agree. It's obvious that all those that the RG took with them have some kind of an important role in the upcoming battle. They wouldn't be wasting time on just any SS grunt. Byakuya was the only one who was beyond Unohana's ability to heal, there really was no other reason why they'd take Renji and Rukia.
    Byakuya would die without the Hot Spring treatment, while Rukia and Renji wouldn't have been healed for the next battle, while Ichigo wouldn't have been battle ready for the next invasion. That's a solid squad since those are:
    - Ichigo - the strongest? asset that SS has,
    - Byakuya - a leader of a noble house, they probably can't just let him die like that,
    - Renji - the strongest VC, well seemingly , has been recognized as a "true" Shinigami,
    - Rukia - the second strongest VC, she certainly has potential since she did take down an Espada (even though the weakest) with only her Shikai, plus, if Kubo hadn't picked at least one girl, people would start thinking that he is a sexist (it's possible that she already has a Bankai, after all she had a Shikai for awhile before the start of the series and around the time skip she would have time and determination to achieve it).

Those are people with the most experience, of course not counting the old captains. Still, you have to wonder why they didn't pick up Ikaku in order to repair his Bankai ? Perhaps they knew that he probably wouldn't use it regardless if it was broken or not ?

Let's not forget that other people wouldn't gain as much from going to the Royal Palace as those above (except Ikaku).

Although there is still time, and Urahara is working on the problem, I am hopping the Tall Skinny SZ lady captain will have something to say of do about Bankai sealing/Stealing.

JB can crank out armies of STs with Quincy powers, some of who survived against Soul Society's big guns. Obviously even Kyouraku lost an eye and didn't do much in the last fight. Bankai's are desperately need by Soul Society.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Its usually not emphasized but I like how Juha restated how Uryuu is the last living Quincy, meaning all the SR now are the dead ones from the past, and this is a whole battle between ghosts lol. But I wonder if Uryuu's grandpa is in the group somewhere? Also why did he say the last Quincy alive in this world? Does he mean the actual world they are in right now? (HM or where ever they are) or on Earth? Cause Im pretty sure Ryuken is still alive right?

Sounds like living Uryuu is going to be the vessel of the now dead Juha Bach once he gets all his powers/minds/hearts back or what it is. Or maybe Uryuu will pull a Sasuke and let him posess him but instead trap JB in his mind ala Orochimaru, thus becoming super Ishida lol.

Anyways, I need to know what going on with the others in SK realm, and I want to see Kira again :'(
    A pie in the sky?

When reading the chapter I didn't get the impression that the Sternritters are dead/just souls.

Ishida being the last quincy alive could also mean that the SR aren't really quincy, just some humans that were tought quincy powers by Bach, which doesn't seem to be the same as having blood relation to him as even somebody with a non Quincy parent isn't considered a true quincy anymore.

Ok, so I just thought of a way for the Bankai's to be regained and Orihime to do something useful. She could reject the Bankais being stolen. I know we've only seen her reject physical wounds, but if she truly can "reject anything" then I take it she can reject the Bankais being stolen.