3 37.50%
  • 3 -- Average

1 12.50%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Good chapter! Wow, next successor!? Didn't see that coming. I guess the gears are finally turning where we will see a great Ichigo vs Ishida fight in the up and coming battle given both are getting power ups. I have a feeling though that Juha might be trying to pull an Orochimaru here by powering up Ishida but will try to take that power and add it to his own. Just a thought.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

You wonder if Uryuu knows about what happened to Katagiri. Meybe he thinks he'll gain power to take revenge on the Shinigamis first, and then turn that power against Juha Bach.

Question: Was there a relationship between Yama Jii Genrusai and Bach? Was Bach formerly a Shinigami?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Well this is interesting, we don't really know where Quincy come from to begin with, so I guess since Ishida is the last real one the rest where just granted the power by Bach. I'm guessing most were human beforehand, though maybe some are Arrancar
    Quincy come from Bach himself, he is their origin.

Ishida is the last surviving Quincy in the Vandereich Empire, everyone else there is already dead, they are only souls.

So the Holy Script, is a Letter.

I'm surprised how Bach seem so sure that they will win. He is already preparing the Quincy for the future. It seems that partially, the reason why Uryu is to be the next Emperor, is so that he can truly rebuild the Quincy among the living, while none of the current SR can do that... then agian, Urahara makes some awesome gigai that can make children :p.

I have to wonder why Opie knew so much about Uryu, while most of the other SR don't know anything ?

So what "D" meant, is that Hashvalt's going to be a poison to the "New" Emperor, slowly sapping power and rule from him and eventually becoming the King himself. Of course, it all depends on how loyal Jugo actually is. Plus, he didn't seem to like killing, so he actually might be all buddy with Uryu .

"B" might be the Blade.

I wonder which shrift would Ichigo be given if he had joined them ? B or A ?

So, every Quincy needs to drink Bach's blood, in order for the power inside them to awaken. Yes, it is very similar to Shinigami.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    You wonder if Uryuu knows about what happened to Katagiri. Meybe he thinks he'll gain power to take revenge on the Shinigamis first, and then turn that power against Juha Bach.

Question: Was there a relationship between Yama Jii Genrusai and Bach? Was Bach formerly a Shinigami?
    I wonder, Uryu is capable of choosing present/future over the past, so this might be the case. Bach giving up his tittle to Uryu, might his redemption and Uryu taking up the title, would be taking care of the Quincy and their future. Uryu was always prideful of the Quincy, he would certainly take responsibility in order to protect their future and perhaps partially, so that the history won't repeat itself.

Well Bach did say IIRC that other than the Ishida family, the other qunicies had developed various techniques. Thus I think the Scroll/Script are records of Qunicy techniques and methods of achieving them. If thats the case then damn, Ishida is gonna be way more badass.

Imagine Ishida was so strong with lets call it "the basics". Imagine what would happen if he got the manual? Damn./

I wonder if Sado is ever going to be decently strong again

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Sure thing, it'll happen as soon as Orihime fights a battle on her own and wins. Seriously though, I think based on the 2 year skip and the fact that everyone is receiving power ups in one way or another, it will happen for him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Yes, he will, the moment his Fullbing will be complete (there is still a lot to be completed). Also, another Fullbringer needs to be there to stabilize the process, so this will happen when Chad goes to SS again and meets Ginjou and the rest. Unless some other Fullbringer on earth or Ichigo will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Sure thing, it'll happen as soon as Orihime fights a battle on her own and wins. Seriously though, I think based on the 2 year skip and the fact that everyone is receiving power ups in one way or another, it will happen for him as well.
    Yes, this to will happen, when she "rejects" Ulq's death and he becomes her personal final summon, because let's face it, fan girls demand it :p.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Well Bach did say IIRC that other than the Ishida family, the other qunicies had developed various techniques. Thus I think the Scroll/Script are records of Qunicy techniques and methods of achieving them. If thats the case then damn, Ishida is gonna be way more badass.

Imagine Ishida was so strong with lets call it "the basics". Imagine what would happen if he got the manual? Damn./
    It was Opie, not Bach :p.

Nope, the mangastream cleared that misunderstanding for me. Uryu's shrift is "A". Yes, this is that "holy script", it's just a letter, symbolizing power level and specialization.

Who are the 5 special war potentials again? Ichigo, Kenpatchi, Aizen and did we learn any others?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Sado's the last war potential, you heard it here first.

But anyways, I kinda didn't care about uryuu's development at all at this point in time. Was hoping it'd finish up with ichigo first. Or kenpachi, or any other random side story this man has going on that we've forgotten about.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Who are the 5 special war potentials again? Ichigo, Kenpatchi, Aizen and did we learn any others?
    Only Ichigo, Kanpachi and Aizen were confirmed. Though, from the looks of it, Ishida Uryu might be one of them, seeing as he has enough power to become the next emperor. Remember, the War Potential, is a being potentially powerful/useful for war that can be used by one or the other side. This leaves one more potential, perhaps Urahara himself, since he is capable of coming up with a way to take down even immortal creatures. Then again, it's possible that the leader of Hollows/Arrancars herself was a war potential.

Then again it depends on how much Quincy know, after all, the Dog Clan, seem to be quite a powerful force, capable of surviving Ragnarok and other world ends from the looks of it.