• 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

1 12.50%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions

It's out: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/543

Spoiler!
    Last edited by SquadZero; 06-26-2013 at 11:03 AM.

A lot of sternritters have been introduce, plus as nodt, and nanana survived yamamoto's attack, i guess their blut held yamamoto's nuke.... so which means byakuya didn't stand a chance at all when his bankai was stolen, kidou or not, someone who can survive a nuke by yamamoto is one tough individual........

And why did Vaar(SR D) called hachwald "next emperor"?...does this mean that this is all a show by the bach? and hachwald also this Vaar knows the truth... correct me if i'm wrong but this page clearly states that
    Spoiler!

Finally i think what i said before about bach being the key to ishida's power up is right on the spot..... there is no way ishida can be able to compete against ichigo without an intervention from bach......the question is though what is bach's real motive and i'm sure ishida has his too

who was the black guy with the staff and glasses? they didn't talk of him like he was a quincy... well, stenritter at least. Maybe a hollow? Though I'd doubt they'd be wary around one...

*edit* yay! 9-hundo post!

So that's why Ishida accepted, with him and Ichigo as the most powerful ones on their sides they can bring peace. I think that's where Kubo is headed.

But still what's interesting is that the Sternritters don't accept it, they firmly believe Jugo should be the next emperor, I sense there will be a Coup if Bach hands over his power to Ishida then that will leave him weak the Sternritters will take advantage of that to get rid of him and go after Ishida.

Alright, first off, Bach called Uryu the last living Quincy, this might mean a couple of things:
    - all of the SR (beside Uryu) are dead and are nothing more than souls,
    - Uryu has also inherited the tittle of the "Last Quincy" from his father, or Bach doesn't recognize Ryuken as a Quincy anymore.

Uryu the next emperor, as awesome as it is, it probably won't happen unless Ichigo himself become CC . Looks like his power should be around that of Bach and he certainly has more experience than most Quincy, so he is quite a good candidate. Plus this was foreshadowed by Opie's comment about Uryu's arrows being stronger than his.

Looks like Opie have seen a glimpse of Uryu's power, perhaps he trained him ?

A bunch of SR have been introduced. From the looks of it, the letter not only show their specialties, but also their power level ?

Here is a list:
    - "A" - the Absolute? - Yhwach and Uryu,
    - "B" - the Berserk? - Jugram Hashwalth,
    - "C" -
    - "D" - the Dimension? - Askin Nak La Varr,
    - "E" - the Enforcer? - Bambietta Basterbine,
    - "F" - the Fear - As Nodt
    - "G"
    - "H" - the Hand? - Bazz-B,
    - "I" - the Illusionist/Illusion? - Cang Du,
    - "J" - the Jail - Kirge Opie, ---> DEAD
    - "K" - the Knight? - BG9,
    - "L"
    - "M"
    - "N"
    - "O" - the Overkill - Driscoll Berci, ---> DEAD
    - "P"
    - "Q" - the Question - Bernice Gabrielli, ---> DEAD
    - "R" - the Roar - Jerome Guizbatt, ---> DEAD
    - "S" - the Strongman/Strength? - Mask De Masculine
    - "T"
    - "U" - the Undead? - Nanana Najahkoop,
    - "V"
    - "W"
    - "X"
    - "Y" - the Yourself - Loyd and Royd, ---> DEAD & DEAD
    - "Z"

There are still a lot of SRs to cut apart and to some letters are shared by two peaople.

Looks like Kenpachi have cut apart one of the weakest SRs.

It's possible that Nananan have survived Yamamoto's attack thanks to his special ability, rather than high ranking power, or that Driscoll has lowered his guard, like Opie.

The "Puppeteer" Quincy, the one that attacked the Science Division, might be the same one as that one with the staff that has the Eye. Seeing as they had to be vary of him, he is quite likely "C", the Cyclops, or the Cybele .

The Gunslinger Old Man (lol GOD ), is probably "G", the Gun.

Jaz Domino, is an unknown SR. Was one-shotted by Ichigo. Presumably dead ?

Looks like Hashwald and his fraction are preparing a coup d'etat.

Bambine will probably fall for Uryu, since currently there is no girl for Uryu :p (well maybe Mayuri's daughter, or maybe Orihime sinc Ichigo won't chose her anyway).

Is it me, or is Uryu drinking Bach's blood from that cup ?

I wonder who will become Alucard, is it going to be Uryu, or is it going to be Hashwald (he already has a white hair ) ? Regardless, we will probably see Dracul/Dracula vs Alucard . Or is it going to be Trevor vs Alucard ?

If what we saw when Uryu entered Quincy Final Mode was only a glimpse of his special ability, then it really might be Absolute - Supreme Dominance Over Spiritual Particles & Beings. After all, Uryu is all about basics and as Souken said, there is nothing harder than those basics.

What is the aforementioned Holy Script ? Could it be something that explains the beginning of the world even before SK ?
    Last edited by Zero; 06-26-2013 at 12:16 PM.

Sasuke vs Naruto.... I mean Ishida vs Ichigo the whole common ancestor route being laid out last couple chapters and their true rivalry beginning.

- In any case as I suspected the letters are a measure of rank just like the espada use numbers...that's so Kubo.

- I fgured there would be a big mouth hot head Renji /Grimjaw equivalent among them just as there is a Byaku/Ulquirra among them in that 2nd in command B guy.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Ishida is the last quincy? Does that mean the SR aren't actually true quincies? Questions, questions...this series needs its anime back

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    it appears that j-bach knows he's gonna die but i still believe ishida will eventually betray the stern ritters

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    So that's why Ishida accepted, with him and Ichigo as the most powerful ones on their sides they can bring peace. I think that's where Kubo is headed.

But still what's interesting is that the Sternritters don't accept it, they firmly believe Jugo should be the next emperor, I sense there will be a Coup if Bach hands over his power to Ishida then that will leave him weak the Sternritters will take advantage of that to get rid of him and go after Ishida.
    love your idea thats what i think will exactly happen
    Last edited by Jaiden; 06-26-2013 at 01:32 PM.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Well this is interesting, we don't really know where Quincy come from to begin with, so I guess since Ishida is the last real one the rest where just granted the power by Bach. I'm guessing most were human beforehand, though maybe some are Arrancar
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!