View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 -- Excellent

    3 37.50%
  • 4 -- Good

    3 37.50%
  • 3 -- Average

    1 12.50%
  • 2 -- Meh

    0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

    1 12.50%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
  1. #31
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,932
    Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Ok, so I just thought of a way for the Bankai's to be regained and Orihime to do something useful. She could reject the Bankais being stolen. I know we've only seen her reject physical wounds, but if she truly can "reject anything" then I take it she can reject the Bankais being stolen.
    I love that, too bad I don't think Kubo will do it though. He's been Up and Down regarding Orihime's power.

    Now imagine this, If Ichigo regains even half of his FGT power, and as a fullbringer he borrows Orihime's power, he could really reject all the stolen Bankais right back.

    Question: Is Juha Bach sick/dying? First he could only stay a limited time in SS, Next he lives in an Ice Palace (why Ice?), and now he's appointing a successor, which Blondie apparently thought would have been his position.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Its usually not emphasized but I like how Juha restated how Uryuu is the last living Quincy, meaning all the SR now are the dead ones from the past, and this is a whole battle between ghosts lol. But I wonder if Uryuu's grandpa is in the group somewhere? Also why did he say the last Quincy alive in this world? Does he mean the actual world they are in right now? (HM or where ever they are) or on Earth? Cause Im pretty sure Ryuken is still alive right?

    Sounds like living Uryuu is going to be the vessel of the now dead Juha Bach once he gets all his powers/minds/hearts back or what it is. Or maybe Uryuu will pull a Sasuke and let him posess him but instead trap JB in his mind ala Orochimaru, thus becoming super Ishida lol.

    Anyways, I need to know what going on with the others in SK realm, and I want to see Kira again :'(
    so doees that mean bach doesn't know about Uryuu's father? Or that he doesn't recognize his power? (which would be weird since all indications are hes really powerful)

  3. #33
    Senior Member SquadZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    969
    I also don't think that all the other quincy are dead. I'm pretty sure that Bach was referring to the fact that Uryuu is the last practicing quincy in the living world seeing as how Ryuken pretty much despises anything having to do with being quincy now. Remember Bach himself is definitely alive as it took his body/heart 900 years to recover, his mind 90 and his power 9 years; so Uryuu definitely is not the only living quincy.

  4. #34
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    I was thinking, since Ishida is going to be the next king does this mean Ishida is another one of the war potential, so it's:

    Ichigo
    Ishida
    Aizen
    Kenpachi

    The last one has to be like the monsters above, my only guess is Komomaru since his clan has survived almost every era and he can potentially power up to whole other level if his Grandad teaches him the clans secret techniques or whatever.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Anticrobotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The "Puppeteer" Quincy, the one that attacked the Science Division, might be the same one as that one with the staff that has the Eye. Seeing as they had to be vary of him, he is quite likely "C", the Cyclops, or the Cybele.
    I'd say it was Jaz Domino who did the manipulating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    - Renji - the strongest VC, well seemingly , has been recognized as a "true" Shinigami,
    - Rukia - the second strongest VC
    Dunno about that... Sasakibe was the strongest for sure, but he's been dismissed. Mashiro Kuna (she's a Visored, oy!) is definitely stronger than both of them, and my guess is that Hisagi is stronger too. Plus, we don't know anything about Iba. Or Yachiru.

    Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Ok, so I just thought of a way for the Bankai's to be regained and Orihime to do something useful. She could reject the Bankais being stolen. I know we've only seen her reject physical wounds, but if she truly can "reject anything" then I take it she can reject the Bankais being stolen.
    I would love to see her play a major role. She's been downplayed way too much ever since Aizen & co invaded Karakura town.

    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I was thinking, since Ishida is going to be the next king does this mean Ishida is another one of the war potential, so it's:

    Ichigo
    Ishida
    Aizen
    Kenpachi

    The last one has to be like the monsters above, my only guess is Komomaru since his clan has survived almost every era and he can potentially power up to whole other level if his Grandad teaches him the clans secret techniques or whatever.
    Some time back I guessed it would be Uryuu and Ryuuken, but yes, it's probably Uryuu and Komamura. It would be really cool if it was Komamura, since he's obviously always been "different". Or rather, the special war potential is the old dog king, but Komamura will defeat him and take his place as a war potential.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Ok, so I just thought of a way for the Bankai's to be regained and Orihime to do something useful. She could reject the Bankais being stolen. I know we've only seen her reject physical wounds, but if she truly can "reject anything" then I take it she can reject the Bankais being stolen.
    She can reject everything, as long as she reaches it, but most of the time other peoples powerful reiatsu blocks her powers (unless they allow it). Basically, it's the same basis as that you can a lift a small rock, but when it is under deep, really deep water, like the bottom of the ocean, the pressure (reiatsu) itself doesn't allow you to go that deep and thus you can no longer lift it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I also don't think that all the other quincy are dead. I'm pretty sure that Bach was referring to the fact that Uryuu is the last practicing quincy in the living world seeing as how Ryuken pretty much despises anything having to do with being quincy now. Remember Bach himself is definitely alive as it took his body/heart 900 years to recover, his mind 90 and his power 9 years; so Uryuu definitely is not the only living quincy.
    No, they are dead, especially Bach, since humans don't live that long. The spirits also have bodies, blood, hearts and other organs, you know (in the FKT arc, Matsumoto lost a kidney for example). They also have mortal diseases (like Byakuya's wife). They also probably also have death from old age (technically the body becomes too weak to survive), since they obviously get older (although very slow).

    When Bach said that Uryu is the last living Quincy in the world, he might have meant the HM/Vandereich Empire, without counting the Living/Human World, or perhaps they really aren't true Quincy ?

    Speaking about HM, I realized some time ago that Quincy were in HM before. Remember the old building and destroyed castle that Barragan was residing in before Aizen came ? From the looks of it, it wasn't created by Hollows, but by Quincy. It's possible that the whole HM dimension was actually created by Quincy, but when they were wiped out, it was taken over by Hollows. After all the Quincy have means to even burn the sand in there, that normally doesn't burn at all.



  7. #37
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,932
    @Zero,

    1) Couldn't Orihime in theory reject the Reiatsu itself first?

    2) The explanation seen kind of forced since it won't work on Earth due to Ryuuken being alive, and if it were Heuko Mundo, it is forced because Hueko Mundo isn't a place for the living anyway, so instead of being the last Living QUINCY, URYUU WOULD BE THE ONLY living Quincy.

    Could it be that Bach is just using Hype, or Ryuuken died, or He's given up his Quincy powers...Who knows?

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #38
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Zero,

    1) Couldn't Orihime in theory reject the Reiatsu itself first?

    2) The explanation seen kind of forced since it won't work on Earth due to Ryuuken being alive, and if it were Heuko Mundo, it is forced because Hueko Mundo isn't a place for the living anyway, so instead of being the last Living QUINCY, URYUU WOULD BE THE ONLY living Quincy.

    Could it be that Bach is just using Hype, or Ryuuken died, or He's given up his Quincy powers...Who knows?
    Technically all of their powers and techniques (up to now) are based on Spirit Power and Particles, thus they can be blocked by Spirit Pressure. The only power that wouldn't be subjugated by Spirit Pressure is something that isn't based on Spirit Power and Particles, although the normal matter and particles themselves are subjugated to Spirit Pressure, Power and Particles (because every atom has a spirit atom in it and sometimes other spirit things), thus there in nothing that can top it. The only way to top Spirit Pressure, Power and Particles, is by greater Spirit Pressure, Power and Particles.

    That is why, Orihime's power is also subjugated to that rule, since her powers are also based on Spirit Power and Particles.

    There was once a mention of the power of "Reason", but Aizen showed that "Big Ass Reiatsu" can top even "Reason Train" . So perhaps, "Reason", as Gin it called, is simply "Big Ass Reiatsu" to the point that it can no longer be felt and interacted with unless you are in the same dimension of power. This means that FGT-Mugetsu Ichigo technically moved beyond "Beyond Reason", since Aizen by overcoming the Train should already be beyond "Reason"... then again the "Reason" might actually refer to the power of the SK and thus the Train moving and working thanks and because of SK's power, whose power level is on the level of Godhood and thus whatever he does or decrees, it happens as there is nothing strong enough that oppose it, thus something moving, existing and being dictated by "Reason".


    Bach might have also meant that Uryu is the last surviving Quincy family line from previous war, making everyone else "new" Quincy and Bach himself already dead not being counted.

    Ryuken was shown alive when Ishin was talking about Uryu's mother.



  9. #39
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Technically all of their powers and techniques (up to now) are based on Spirit Power and Particles, thus they can be blocked by Spirit Pressure. The only power that wouldn't be subjugated by Spirit Pressure is something that isn't based on Spirit Power and Particles, although the normal matter and particles themselves are subjugated to Spirit Pressure, Power and Particles (because every atom has a spirit atom in it and sometimes other spirit things), thus there in nothing that can top it. The only way to top Spirit Pressure, Power and Particles, is by greater Spirit Pressure, Power and Particles.

    That is why, Orihime's power is also subjugated to that rule, since her powers are also based on Spirit Power and Particles.

    There was once a mention of the power of "Reason", but Aizen showed that "Big Ass Reiatsu" can top even "Reason Train" . So perhaps, "Reason", as Gin it called, is simply "Big Ass Reiatsu" to the point that it can no longer be felt and interacted with unless you are in the same dimension of power. This means that FGT-Mugetsu Ichigo technically moved beyond "Beyond Reason", since Aizen by overcoming the Train should already be beyond "Reason"... then again the "Reason" might actually refer to the power of the SK and thus the Train moving and working thanks and because of SK's power, whose power level is on the level of Godhood and thus whatever he does or decrees, it happens as there is nothing strong enough that oppose it, thus something moving, existing and being dictated by "Reason".


    Bach might have also meant that Uryu is the last surviving Quincy family line from previous war, making everyone else "new" Quincy and Bach himself already dead not being counted.

    Ryuken was shown alive when Ishin was talking about Uryu's mother.
    If you are right about Orihime's power, THEN would she have been able to undo/unmake Hougyouku, which was impossible to destroy by others with "Big Ass Reiatsu". Although she never got a Chane to Reject HGQ, It should not have worked even if she had had the Chance to try.

    I still hold out some hope that Orihime's power is different from other reiatsu based power, because it somehow is able to recreate something from nothing. Basically even if you say that she reassembles an object using Reishi, she does so without having detailed knowledge of the original and its state before it was damaged. Her power seems to somehow link time with perfect replication, but that is not Aizen's Explanation of it.

    Aizen said it was phenomenon rejection, A domain of God. Of course he could have been hyping it to tweak the temporary Espada 6 (forgot his name). But if Aizen was not just Tweaking Luppi, then An Orihime fan (like me) can hope for her powers to grow to where it could reject even Reiatsu

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #40
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If you are right about Orihime's power, THEN would she have been able to undo/unmake Hougyouku, which was impossible to destroy by others with "Big Ass Reiatsu". Although she never got a Chane to Reject HGQ, It should not have worked even if she had had the Chance to try.

    I still hold out some hope that Orihime's power is different from other reiatsu based power, because it somehow is able to recreate something from nothing. Basically even if you say that she reassembles an object using Reishi, she does so without having detailed knowledge of the original and its state before it was damaged. Her power seems to somehow link time with perfect replication, but that is not Aizen's Explanation of it.

    Aizen said it was phenomenon rejection, A domain of God. Of course he could have been hyping it to tweak the temporary Espada 6 (forgot his name). But if Aizen was not just Tweaking Luppi, then An Orihime fan (like me) can hope for her powers to grow to where it could reject even Reiatsu
    Probably not, since from what Aizen said, one needs at least 2x Captain's Spiritual Power, for H-cube to even work properly. Then again, it depends if Urahara did in fact become stronger than 100 years ago, or found other means to control H-cube, since now, he would be able to control it (he does suggest this by saying that he wasn't able to control it then, to which Aizen answers that regardless if now or then, he already lost the chance to become it's master since now it is fused with Aizen).

    There are a lot of tricky powers in Bleach, like for example Kyouraku's that are reality bending yet still depend on Spiritual Power and Pressure (the target needs to be in the vicinity of the sword's pressure), or Soi Fon's 2-hit death K.O. also Spiritual Pressure depended. From the looks of it, Aizen's Zan wouldn't work on SK for example, since their power levels were so apart (that's the whole point of Aizen gaining and needing more power).

    Mayuri also did mention to Uryu that Dominance over the Spiriton (Spirit Particles) is a domain beyond humans. There is a lot of that hype in Bleach actually .

    Let's not forget that Orihime's power did grow since last time and will likely continue to do it, so perhaps she will be able to do more and the limit in reiatsu gap might be reduced. She has this power for about 3 years or less, so in 100 years she might really be on Godhood level.

    Orihime herself was able to "revive" a dead person 2 times already... well once technically :p, since the other time was more of "Zombification" phenomenon caused by something else ;P, or is it ? She was actually shocked when she brought Ichigo from the dead the first time and wasn't looking at him then, so perhaps it was the Hollows doing the healing, while the second time it did more.

    a few pages:
    Spoiler!

    She can't heal him, because reiatsu is block her and she can't reject the it, although it is seeping away. It's unknown if it is being removed by itself or if it is her power's working by removing what it hinders it, but it seems that Orihime can't do anything to reiatsu far superior than her own.

    and here:
    Spoiler!


    She is shocked that he is suddenly healed.



    Now back to Quincy creating HM, well it might be true. Aizen himself was capable of creating multiple pocket dimensions for imprisoning arrancars, so why wouldn't an army of Spirit Particles specialist be able to do something on a bigger scale ?

    I wonder when Chad will complete his Fullbring. The Fullbring arc was supposed to be about Chad, but honestly beside the fullbring spring jump, he doesn't seem to have power upped or gained any other new techniques, quite a disappointment actually.
    Last edited by Zero; 07-01-2013 at 05:59 PM.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •