Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    I think that if in the end it's true that the black zetsu part some how manipulated Obito's mind from the beginning, it would make it more clear that Madara is the one true source of evil in the ninja world. If you think about it, Orochimaru was just after knowledge of jutsu, and sasuke just wanted to protect Itachi/Uchiha clan.

Also, Paulbee, i was going to ask you if this was stated in a previous chapter of how exactly Madara would become the Jinnchuriki? If it used to take Akatsuki 3 days to seal a beast inside the Gedo Mazo, how could Madara execute it quick enough as to not leave him open for an attack?
    No it was not stated as far as I recall, HOWEVER, remember that Madara Had spent years planning for all this stuff. He even prepared a Hashirama clone (presumably for himself), and He was linked to the Mazou (Juubi's inactive body) for decades. My guess is that Madara has the Jinchuuriki part all worked out and ready to go, the only thing he needed was for a Sucker (Obito) to perform Rinne Tensei.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    That last page...he thought of Rin right before, and it seems as though he performed a hand sign. Can someone tell me what happened on the last page? It looks like Obito's resisting, but I'm not sure.

Also, when Madara revives himself, he may be in trouble. He will not regenerate, and his chakra will not be unlimited.

Edit: Or is Madara forcing him to make that hand sign?
    I think Obito is going to die because of the resurection process. He thinks about Rin before his end.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    No it was not stated as far as I recall, HOWEVER, remember that Madara Had spent years planning for all this stuff. He even prepared a Hashirama clone (presumably for himself), and He was linked to the Mazou (Juubi's inactive body) for decades. My guess is that Madara has the Jinchuuriki part all worked out and ready to go, the only thing he needed was for a Sucker (Obito) to perform Rinne Tensei.
    Technically speaking, Obito was the sucker that was meant to do all the dirty job, while Nagato was to be a sucker that would sacrifice himself casting Rinne Tensei. Of course, Madara had buck ups of both, the Black Zetsu for the realization of the plan and Obito as a second option for sacrificial Rinne Tensei user. It's possible that Sasuke himself, was meant as a replacement for Nagato and the one that were to use RT, which Obito/Tobi mentions. Basically, it actually seems that linking to GM was not the most important part, but the black rods, Madara's will in it, was what really mattered, since when the time comes, it would make sure that they will use that jutsu when it is really needed (as it was now shown).

That's why it's really strange that Obito was caught off guard. He exactly knew what the black rods are,he also knew that they are in his body (he even used them in this fight). Perhaps he believed that he could resist Madara's will, or he really is dumb. Which would mean all his insights, great thinking, planning, buck up plans and other things that seem near impossible for Madara to predict and had to be made on the spot, seems like come from Black Zetsu. Sure, it was meant to support Obito, but as it seems, it actually did all the thinking. What's more, thanks to the Black Rods inside Obito, it might have even channel it's own thoughts, which Obito perhaps believed to be his. It would explain why Obito moved and talked like a Zetsu at some points in the story.

@Zero,

Obito was totally unaware of the black rods being used this way, although he probably should have suspected it. Note that at the time he talked about syncing Sasuke, he had no plans of bringing Madara back. Madara's Edo resurrection threw a spanner in Obito's plans.

Obito probably had a different way in mind for syncing Sasuke without the rods.

Also I can accept the chance of Obito being influenced by the Spiral Zetsu/Black rods, HONESTLY that would make more sense and ease some of my uneasiness about Tobi=Obito.

If Madara is capable of manipulating Obito is such a manner because of his link to the Zetsu's then isn't it possible that Madara will be able to do the same to the Hokages dead Zetsu Victims? If so, then that Barrier will disappear and so to would the Hokages. Also, I wonder who is going to be revived. I don;t know how Madara can be revived if his soul is already sealed in a dead corpse with the Edo Tensei jutsu. IMO its going to be someone else.

Also after some thinking, I realized that the SO6P is a real dick. The Juubi was just minding its own business when the SO6P attacked it and ripped it into pieces. The way I see it, the Juubi is just an entity without emotion, so even if it did kill a few people, it didn't do it on purpose.

Nevertheless, I'm rooting for the Juubi from now on. Naruto be damned.

@Pratesh,

I had always expected that Rinnegan Tops ET. The Rinnegan can Suck a soul out of its body, like Nagato did in the invasion of Konoha, and when Danzo and Hanzou attacked Nagato and company way back.

In addition, to answer your question about Madara controlling the Hokages via the Zetsus used in the ET tensei that brought them back.

Well Not So, my friend. Edo tensei Reformats the Sacrifice using the DNA of the resurrected person. The Zetsus that were used have been reformatted on a DNA level, I think this would prevent Madara from controlling the Hokages.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Obito better not die like a pawn in Madara's hands. That would be a really dissapointing end to his character.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Okay something interesting just hit me in that another reason that Madara's revived real body will be weaker than his current one is because Kabuto's altered his current Edo body with "Hashiramaface" based on Orichimaru's research into Hashirama cells. This is more advanced than the Madara version of implanting Hashirama cells.

This may show up when he tries to use Mokutan abilties only to fall short of what he was capable of in his Edo tensei version. Not that he needs to rely on Mokutan with the Rinnegan and EMS. I suspect he will suck out the remaining life force in Obito to revive his youth.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

There are certain things Madara has to be weary of.

1) If he made the Hashirama clone to be his new body, he has to ensure that his soul is revived to that body, and he cannot do it where he currently is and not expect interruption by the Ninjas.

2) He has to make sure that his old Rinnegans are available, except if he's already grown duplicates of his eyes in the Hashirama clone

3) He has to Make the Juubi's chakra go into the Hashirama body.

Madara has to do all these things while Naruto, Sasuke, Hashirama, Yondaime, and the Revive 5 kages are standing around twiddling their thumbs.

I think Madara may know something we don't about his resurrection. I think there may be just a little more to it then just becoming applicable to be the Juubi's Jinchuriki.