Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52
  1. #31
    The French Tickler pratesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    380
    @Janfeae, More all knowing character moments? Damn.

    @Paul, even if Rinnegan beats Edo Tensei, if Madara instructs the demon statue to rip his soul and implant it into another body/be revived, what happens the moment Madara relinquishes control? The way I see it, Madara needs someone to execute the revival while he has removed his soul from the Edo Tensei. He cannot do it himself. I guess thats where Black Zetsu comes in, forcing Tobi into the revival.

    Also, if the Hashirama body is not going to be used by Madara as a replacement for his own, will Yamato somehow make use of it? And also, will removing the Hashirama clone interrupt the Zetsu?

  2. #32
    Senior Member Kenny Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Trondheim, Norway, Norway
    Posts
    259
    I see a lot of people are complaining on other forums and on youtube, that it's dissapointing that Kakashi took down Obito. When it took Naruto, Killer Bee, Kakashi and Guy to even break his mask. As well as Tobi being the leader of Akatsuki.

    I don't think their seeing the whole picture. Tobi was so powerful because of his kamui phasing ability. Which he can't use in the other dimension, or am I wrong about that? In any case, Kakashi must have been Obito's worst opponent to face.

  3. #33
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,933
    @Kenny,

    Obito is a Head Case with a self contradictory death wish. He could always have killed Kakashi with little effort, but his Mental/Emotional issues got in the way. Obviously he didn't unleash his mokuton Techniques on Kakashi like he did to the mist ninjas.

    The reason he didn't or Can't Kill Kakashi is that he wants Kakashi to approve of what he's been doing (for Rin's sake), and he's still processing or not processing Kakashi's rejection of his nonsensical folly.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  4. #34
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Kenny,

    Obito is a Head Case with a self contradictory death wish. He could always have killed Kakashi with little effort, but his Mental/Emotional issues got in the way. Obviously he didn't unleash his mokuton Techniques on Kakashi like he did to the mist ninjas.

    The reason he didn't or Can't Kill Kakashi is that he wants Kakashi to approve of what he's been doing (for Rin's sake), and he's still processing or not processing Kakashi's rejection of his nonsensical folly.
    The mix of MS's Sick Chakra + Emo Uchiha + Black Rods + Half Dead + Old Rival Buddy + Dead Not-Girlfriend + Another Dimension + All Day of Fighting + Being Mentally "Naked" (now that it is revealed who he is and what he wants) + Sinful Man + Does Not Give a Fu*k + His Way Not Accepted + Inferiority Complex + Too Dependent On Kamui + ETC = Kakashi kicking his ass.

    At this point in story, your sorry ass being kicked by Kakashi means that you are below Kage-level and quite likely hardly an S-class ninja. Then again, Kakashi is Obito's worst enemy, since Hatake's power up from Kyubi, Obito can no longer use his Dimensional Transfer, which was his best technique at which he was the most skilled. Let's face it, if Naruto were to lose his Kage Bunshin and Kurama, his ass would also be kicked. Basically, most fights come down to it. You take away your opponent's advantage or exploit his weakness.



  5. #35
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,933
    @Zero,

    Obito's stregth is greater than you are saying, If you consider his Battle of those Mist Anbu that he killed. No way Kakahi would survive that.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  6. #36
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Zero,

    Obito's stregth is greater than you are saying, If you consider his Battle of those Mist Anbu that he killed. No way Kakahi would survive that.
    That's a great example, of how they would own Obito, if it wasn't for Kamui. He was basically mindlessly going forward, but thanks to it, he was untouchable, otherwise he would have been skewered by kunais, exploding tags and other jutsu. Konan herself would have owned Obito, since she was able to take away his advantage of Kamui, his main strength, but then he was prepared for it and tossed out Izanagi.

    Now that I mentioned Izanagi, he might actually use it, sacrifice his MS and then use Rinnegan to revive Rin for example.

    There are many powerful ninjas, whose battle styles are based on a single, very advantageous, ability or jutsu. For example, the previous Raikage, would have been owned quickly if it wasn't for his Iron Skin, on which he heavily dependent.



  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Obito better not die like a pawn in Madara's hands. That would be a really dissapointing end to his character.
    I disagree, if he does die as a pawn, and if it's perhaps shown that the black zetsu played a role in manipulating Obito's thoughts to some extent, if will make Madara seem as the one true source of unrelenting evil, and it will redeem Obito to show he was just mislead/misunderstood and not inherently evil.

  8. #38
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    That's a great example, of how they would own Obito, if it wasn't for Kamui. He was basically mindlessly going forward, but thanks to it, he was untouchable, otherwise he would have been skewered by kunais, exploding tags and other jutsu. Konan herself would have owned Obito, since she was able to take away his advantage of Kamui, his main strength, but then he was prepared for it and tossed out Izanagi.

    Now that I mentioned Izanagi, he might actually use it, sacrifice his MS and then use Rinnegan to revive Rin for example.

    There are many powerful ninjas, whose battle styles are based on a single, very advantageous, ability or jutsu. For example, the previous Raikage, would have been owned quickly if it wasn't for his Iron Skin, on which he heavily dependent.
    Not at all , NOPE, NOPE NOPE, nor at all.

    In this fight with Kakashi, one on one. Obito did not use his fullest abilities Kamui appart.

    Kakashi freely used his Raikiri, but Obito did not use any Mokuton at all (as I recall) . Kakashi was using everything he had in and on him for this fight, but for some inexplicable reason Obito forgot that he was a Mokuton user.

    If Obito would have been owned after he'd used his mokuton, then that would have impressed me. I can only explain this by saying Obito wanted Kakashi to live long enough to eventually accept his (Obito's ) ideology. Obito fiercely and desperately wants everyone to cave in and reject reality like he did, it is especially important that Kakshi, his other teamate with Rin accepts his decision. So he can't bring himself to kill kakashi (I Think )
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-27-2013 at 03:47 PM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  9. #39
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Not at all , NOPE, NOPE NOPE, nor at all.

    In this fight with Kakashi, one on one. Obito did not use his fullest abilities Kamui appart. Kakashi used his Raikiri, Obito did not use Mokuton. Kakashi was using everything he had in and on him for this fight, but for some inexplicable reason Obito forgot that he was a Mokuton user.

    If Obito would have been owned after he'd used his mokuton, then that would have impressed me.
    From the looks of it, if Obito isn't supported by an external Zetsu, his Mokuton isn't that effective and seemingly slow, thus it has to be used with Kamui to caught the enemy off guard (he caught Naruto with his Mokutou thanks to his Kamui).

    Obito without MS, is just Obito, well mainly and thus, Kakashi is superior in almost everything to him. When it came to the fight, one on one, without using MS, Obito's ass was handed to Kakashi. Besides, using Mokutoun, a fusion of Water and Earth, against Kakashi's Rakiri, a Raiton jutsu, would be useless. The only thing that Obito had advantage in, was in using MS (not Sharingan, but with Kamui) and when that was taken care off, he was left with nothing that could top Kakashi, since from the looks of it, beside Rine Tensei, he can only use the soul sucking jutsu of the Rinnegan, but he would need to caught Kakashi before he skewers him with his Raikiri and frankly, without Kamui, Obito doesn't have the skill nor the speed to do it, at least not again Kakashi that is capable of facing off Gai, the Taijutsu specialist.

    The only advantage that Obito had against Kakashi other than Kamui, is chakra supply and vitality-endurance thanks to Hashirama/Zetsu cells, but that was leveled by Kakashi gaining chakra boost from Kurama-Naruto.

    Also, using Iznagi in that dimension, would mean imprisoning himself in it, unless he could do it using his Rinnegan or without sacrificing any of his eyes.



  10. #40
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,933
    Zero,

    it is Obvious that Obito has assimilated more Zetsu parts into himself from when he first met with Madara. If Obito's body is now mainly a Zetsu, then What difference does it make from a Zetsu Exoskeleton.



    " Obito without MS, is just Obito" ...no, Obito without Kamui Took a Rassengan from Minato, he's a lot tougher than most ninjas.
    Spoiler!


    Originally only his right half was made of Zetsu, but he lost his left arm in the battle vs Minato, showing that his current left arm is Zetsu.
    Spoiler!


    Obito has other Uchiha techniques.
    Spoiler!


    Obito was also using Mokuton techniques while in Madara's cave, before he wore the Soiral Gundam Zetsu.
    Spoiler!


    Finally Spiral Zetsu Acknowledged that Obito was the one using the Mokuton, not him:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-27-2013 at 06:56 PM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •