Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Obito's body being rigged is a nice twist... so much for the unsteady dynamic between him and Madara. He really was nothing more than a tool from the get go.

I wonder what state Madara will be in once he's revived. If his current level of power is beyond his prime due to Kabuto's enhancements, does that include his apparent youth? Will Madara be revived with all the powers of his Edo form, barring regeneration/infinite chakra, or will Madara be an old man again?

And what about the Juubi... I expected it to transform again before anyone attempted to become its Jinchuuriki. Obito's dying state really sped things up. I honestly didn't expect Kakashi to land the killing blow so easily / quickly. Guess we'll never see Obito make good use of his Mokuton/Rinnegan in battle. Maybe he showcased the height of his powers.

Can't wait to see the next chapter! All of the side plots are coming together at the main battlefield again, and we're done with the Konoha Rookie filler and the slaughtering of Juubi spawn. It's been a pretty slow few weeks since the Hokages arrived, but the last two chapters have finally got us caught up, and shit's about to hit the fan.
    Oh, I don't know about that. After all, if Obito's own body was booby trapped by Madara, Sasuke's own EMS should have also been booby trapped, this time by Obito. Obito did see and know how the black rods work, I think that is the real reason why he wanted to obtain Sasuke, as an insurance in case Madara tried to trick him.

Probably in what he was at the last battle against Hashirama. After all, Hashirama is sure that he killed him, so it really might be a half-truth.

Well, Obito wanted to become it's jinchurki in the form it is now, but Kakashi jumped out and Obito had to take care of him... oh right, it seems that Yahiko Pain is stronger than Obito, or perhaps Obito was tried from battling this whole day and night ? Of course it could also be explained that Kakashi is simply the worst enemy Obito could have get.

Madara becoming Jyubi's jinchurki might be a good reason why the alliance will need over 10 Kage-Level Nninjas .

Oh right, I forgot to mention how surprising it is, that this story follows what happened in the latest Narutomovie:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zero; 06-26-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    So both Naruto and Minato sensed what Madara was doing. Also, it plausible that Madara booby-trapped his rinnegan or Zetsu's bodies.

My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

zzz no team minato reunion? I'm disappointed. Not to mention kakashi dies in some unknown dimension would be a real let down like Gantz's ending lol

The attack to kakashi didnt seem fatal. it was off to the side.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

How Lovely. I was wondering when Black Zetsu would show up again. Interesting to see if it will still fight after it is done with resurecting Madara. Obito is definatly a nice body for it to use.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I dint think the other half of Obito is THE Black Zetsu. It's just zetsu material being overtaken by Madara's will. So to some extent, it's the same as what made black zetsu in the first place. But that means that both Black Zetsu and Obito's other black half is just Madaras will.

Like Nagato, Obito won't die immediately after the Rinne Tensei. Kakashi will make it back on time to hear his last dying words. And as for Kakashim of course Sakura will heal him, Kurama will be all charged up and Naruto will fix him up with Kyuubi Chakra.

Question is what Yondie will do, since the Hokages still have to hold down the Juubi. Guess Madara is gonna have to take the Juubi from them if he wants it inside him.

Perhaps where this is going is that after Jinchuuriki Madara has flattened everybody else, it will be down to Rikudou Madara vs Rikudou Naruto, where does that leave Sasuke? Maybe he gets flattened too.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ Hm ? Well, the Beast is already in a Cage, all Madara needs to do, is to seal it with the cage, kukukuku. Or he will just pierce through it, hop on it, seal it and then own everyone around from that point. His Susanoo itself is capable of easily slicing mountains, just imagine it's strengthen when it is powered up by the 10-tails.

I wonder if Jyubi has a name actually. He has many according to legends, but has he one of it's own ? I guess that Utawarerumono would be the closet...

Funny enough, when I was first reading it, I didn't notice that the hole that Obito gained a few chapters ago was an illusion, so when Kakashi again pierced that same spot, I was like: "huh ? Why is he spiting blood, when Kakashi just inserted his hand in the hole that was already there ?" .

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Like Nagato, Obito won't die immediately after the Rinne Tensei. Kakashi will make it back on time to hear his last dying words. And as for Kakashim of course Sakura will heal him, Kurama will be all charged up and Naruto will fix him up with Kyuubi Chakra.

Question is what Yondie will do, since the Hokages still have to hold down the Juubi. Guess Madara is gonna have to take the Juubi from them if he wants it inside him.

Perhaps where this is going is that after Jinchuuriki Madara has flattened everybody else, it will be down to Rikudou Madara vs Rikudou Naruto, where does that leave Sasuke? Maybe he gets flattened too.
    I think that if in the end it's true that the black zetsu part some how manipulated Obito's mind from the beginning, it would make it more clear that Madara is the one true source of evil in the ninja world. If you think about it, Orochimaru was just after knowledge of jutsu, and sasuke just wanted to protect Itachi/Uchiha clan.

Also, Paulbee, i was going to ask you if this was stated in a previous chapter of how exactly Madara would become the Jinnchuriki? If it used to take Akatsuki 3 days to seal a beast inside the Gedo Mazo, how could Madara execute it quick enough as to not leave him open for an attack?