Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 636 Discussion / 637 Predictions

Lets go: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/636/3

I'm off to read it!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Kishi always manage to surprise me! It's so weird how he can always be that unpredictable! In overall, this chapter was slow in progress, but the pacing was just right, considering the previous chapters.

So, Madara can control zetsu-goo huh? Looks like he turned Obito's zetsu half into black zetsu? So he could control Obito and revive himself with the rinne tensei. Man, this is soo good! But Obito didn't have any of those black rods in him did he?

That last page...he thought of Rin right before, and it seems as though he performed a hand sign. Can someone tell me what happened on the last page? It looks like Obito's resisting, but I'm not sure.

Also, when Madara revives himself, he may be in trouble. He will not regenerate, and his chakra will not be unlimited.

Edit: Or is Madara forcing him to make that hand sign?

Looks like he performs a hand seal, but I don't think it's Obito's free will that does it. I think it's Madara controlling him to do the rinne tensei.

oh shT!!!

- So Madara used his control rods. I guess he did mention their were an extension of his will.

- I think Madara plan may backfire on him a bit since as revived person he will be mortal and not have limitless chakra.

- Obito becomes a sacrificial pawn as to be expected.

shts about to get real!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

So, is it safe to assume that this worked only because Obito had been weakened, or that Madara didn't use it before because he really wanted to play while he had the Immortal Edo-Zombie Body ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    But Obito didn't have any of those black rods in him did he?
    Obito had those black rodes since his operation. They were used to stitch up his broken bones. They also appeared when Obito lost to his rage after Rin's death. Perhaps he was really being influenced this whole time, who knows. Seemingly Nagato himself was somewhat influenced by those black rods.

Now I wonder who will be revived, kukukukuku.

Oh right, we might actually see Minato flashtepping and balancing that impure will with his own, making Obito revive Rin after all... well maybe :p.

Also, looks like Kakashi made the same decision as Jiraya did. Looks like Naruto will really need to prove that there is another way.

Much better chapter. I was getting bored with the excessive fanservice. Can't wait to see how Madara will force Obito to revive him.

A couple of years ago, I theorized that Tobi was half Obito and half black Zetsu. And now he is! Can't wait to see some Madara and Sasuke interaction!

Overall a great chapter, and much development. Now we can speculate what's going to happen next again

Good chapter, it looks like we now have an answer to why Madara was so confident that Obito would carry out his will. It seems that he had implanted Black Zetsu into Obito from the beginning. The question now is, how much of what Obito did during the time that Madara was dead does Madara know about and how much was according to his plans. We still haven't been told why Obito was working so hard to get Sasuke on his side and develop Sasuke's eyes.

It seems like the story is really moving fast, if Madara is resurrected right here and now, this could potentially be the final showdown. Everything really seems to be coming to a head. Madara is about to reach the height of his power, Sasuke has returned, the Kages are all ready for battle and the Bijuu is about to achieve its final form. All of the villains aside from Madara have either been defeated or apparently reformed. This could potentially be the end of the series. Yet somehow I still feel like something is missing, its just too simple, I feel like there is still enough unknown information that a major plot twist is on its way.

Sasuke's intentions still seem unclear and the same is true for Orochimaru. Both Sasuke and Orochimaru are playing nice right now but their whole demeanor and the situation in general seems very suspicious. Sasuke is helping Naruto but he has said he wants to destroy the current system so that he can build a new one.

It still hasn't been revealed why Orochimaru brought back the Hokages in the Uchiha hideout and it still hasn't been revealed what his true reasons were for wanting to destroy the village. I don't believe that Orochimaru is reformed. There are also still some big plot points that haven't been addressed such as what happened to the Whirlpool village, why was it destroyed and by who. Another big question is, what was Obito's plan for Sasuke and what does he have that massive collection of Sharingan's for? It also hasn't been revealed how Madara survived his battle with Hashirama. There is also the big question of the Rikudou Tablet, Madara seemed to change his plans when he saw the tablet with the Eternal Mangekyou. I think it is very interesting that Sasuke also changed his ways when he was in the Uchiha hideout with his Eternal Mangekyou. We have been led to assume that Sasuke's current attitude was caused by Hashirama but I think Orochimaru brought Sasuke to the Uchiha hideout specifically to see the tablet, otherwise I see no reason for them to have gone there.

Obito's body being rigged is a nice twist... so much for the unsteady dynamic between him and Madara. He really was nothing more than a tool from the get go.

I wonder what state Madara will be in once he's revived. If his current level of power is beyond his prime due to Kabuto's enhancements, does that include his apparent youth? Will Madara be revived with all the powers of his Edo form, barring regeneration/infinite chakra, or will Madara be an old man again?

And what about the Juubi... I expected it to transform again before anyone attempted to become its Jinchuuriki. Obito's dying state really sped things up. I honestly didn't expect Kakashi to land the killing blow so easily / quickly. Guess we'll never see Obito make good use of his Mokuton/Rinnegan in battle. Maybe he showcased the height of his powers.

Can't wait to see the next chapter! All of the side plots are coming together at the main battlefield again, and we're done with the Konoha Rookie filler and the slaughtering of Juubi spawn. It's been a pretty slow few weeks since the Hokages arrived, but the last two chapters have finally got us caught up, and shit's about to hit the fan.