Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Zero, it is Obvious that Obito has assimilated more Zetsu parts into himself from when he first met with Madara. If Obito's body is now mainly a Ztesu, then What difference does it make from a Zetsu Exoskeleton.

" Obito without MS, is just Obito" ...no, Obito without Kamui Took a Rassengan from Minato, he's a lot tougher than most ninjas.
    Spoiler!

Originally only his right half was made of Zetsu, but he lost his left arm in the battle vs Minato, showing that his current left arm is Zetsu.
    Spoiler!
    I did mention that he has greater endurance thanks to Zatsu-Hashi cells, but that's all meaningless before a raiton element. Where non-elemental Rasengan did a dent, a Raiton Kunai went all the way through (it feels as if techniques like Rasengan and Raikiri are actually pointless, when a kunai with an element over it does more damage...).

The whole point is that Mokuton and Zetsus are made from elements that are disadvantageous against raiton element, perhaps to the point, that it might be even easier to kill using Raiton against them, than a normal humans.

Obito is only able to do small-scale Mokutoun, through which Kakashi would cut through with his Raikiri/Raiton element like if they were nothing more than leafs. That's why Obito chose to fight him using Taijutsu and Fire element... although, the Fire element could have been countered by Kakashi's water jutsu easily and in a taijutsu fight, Kakashi is simply superior.

That is, Kakashi is really the worst enemy Obito could have gotten. The only reason he was able to kick Kakashi's ass before, was thanks to his Kamui, which is really an overpowered jutsu in his hands, but the moment that was taken care off, the roles have switched.

The only thing worth considering, is if Obito really was unable to hit Kakashi's vitals at that clash, or just chose (subconsciously) not to. Otherwise, his ass was kicked, or it would have been a draw at best. Of course, if he still had his advantage of Kamui over Kakashi, then Kakashi would have lost in a one on one, as it was shown when they battled in the Impure World.

BTW, Sorry, I was offline while completing my post.

While it's true that Raiton may beat Mokuton, (I can't Imagine Kakashi or Sasuke Defeating Hashirama), Obito did not even try. Not only that Kakashi has not AFAIK used Raiton beyond Chidori which is close combat. It seems obvious to me that The Mokuton Used by Obito vs The Mist ninjas would have been more effective vs Kakashi than just the black rod.

Point is that This was a half hearted sham battle from Obito.

Once again, sorry I added to my post while Iwas Offline, so you didn't get everything I had in mind before you relied.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So is Orochimaru going to the war or do you think he is going to the hidden snake valley thing? He now knows where it is since he took Kabuto's memories. What do you guys think?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    So is Orochimaru going to the war or do you think he is going to the hidden snake valley thing? He now knows where it is since he took Kabuto's memories. What do you guys think?
    Well, he's already been there before, he just didn't have a body that could withstand Sage Mode. However, I believe Orochimaru knows enough about how to use Natural Energy (his Cursed Seal is a pretty refined Sage technique), so I don't think he even needs training now that he can withstand Sage Mode. Personally, I can't wait to see Orochimaru enter the battlefield... I'd like to see him use all his knowledge of the Sharingan, Mokuton, and likely the Bijuu to help the Alliance fight the Juubi... he could replace Kakashi as the "brains" behind Naruto/Sasuke to help them analyze the opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well, he's already been there before, he just didn't have a body that could withstand Sage Mode. However, I believe Orochimaru knows enough about how to use Natural Energy (his Cursed Seal is a pretty refined Sage technique), so I don't think he even needs training now that he can withstand Sage Mode. Personally, I can't wait to see Orochimaru enter the battlefield... I'd like to see him use all his knowledge of the Sharingan, Mokuton, and likely the Bijuu to help the Alliance fight the Juubi... he could replace Kakashi as the "brains" behind Naruto/Sasuke to help them analyze the opponent.
    Your comment on Orochimaru just sparked a question in my mind.

Is the reason that Madara is able to control the Zetsu half of Obito's body because that half is a black zetsu or because he can control any zetsu if he wants to? What i just thought is, since Orochimaru soul switched to a Zetsu body, could Madara theoretically Orochimaru and force him to release the edo tensei on the Hokage?

I think this might be unlikely, since i am not sure if Madara could figure out who casted the Edo Tensei at first, and i am not sure he knows the seals. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post

Is the reason that Madara is able to control the Zetsu half of Obito's body because that half is a black zetsu or because he can control any zetsu if he wants to? What i just thought is, since Orochimaru soul switched to a Zetsu body, could Madara theoretically Orochimaru and force him to release the edo tensei on the Hokage?

I think this might be unlikely, since i am not sure if Madara could figure out who casted the Edo Tensei at first, and i am not sure he knows the seals. Just a thought.
    I think an Ex-ArchFeind like Orochimaru would not be so easily controlled. And Don't forget. There is a possibility of a curse Mark on Madara, although I doubt it would last long on him either.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Oh yeah you're right I forgot, thanks
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post

Time will tell... I think Madara may need to have a direct hand in creating said Zetsu before he's able to influence it. I feel the random Zetsu spawn from the Akatsuki Army (of which Oro's body is probably formed) were created by Obito, not Madara. However, Obito's body was created by Madara... so there is the difference.

That said, almost nothing Madara does would surprise me at this point. He's lost some of his luster since being surpassed as a threat by the Juubi, and Hashirama showed him up in the flashbacks... but Edo Madara is still the single most powerful Shinobi (by far) that we've seen in this series, plot limitations aside.

Also, I agree with Paulbee that Orochimaru is too great a master to allow himself to be trapped in a body that could be so easily controlled... I feel he knows better than anyone how to deal with Madara's current powers/experiments.

Does anyone else feel a time skip is gonna happen again? I feel obito is gonna use the last of his strength to use the rinnegan to revive rin and force madera to have to wait tell it can work again. He will be in obitos body this time and it will still have the zetsu's. So everyone is gonna start preparing for this big confrontation and after the next chapter or two it's gonna be a wind down chapter for the time skip. The time skip is gonna open up with 10 years later with naruto just becoming hokage. (or have a few chapters of narutos son going through ninja school then the ceremony) At the ceremony, he is attacked by uchiha (not real uchiha just special zetsu's with uchiha eyes or, ninjas, given to them from all the eyes obito has collect) To give them a warning that madara is back and ready for his revenge. (cause I always felt obito kept those eyes to some how breed uchiha back into the world) Where sasuke steps in and help naruto fight of this new uchiha threat. Sasuke, went off and created his own village either with his new team or sakura joined him. Either way how it goes down, I feel madara is going to do a retreat cause obito uses the eyes power.

Quote Originally Posted by yutterh View Post
    Does anyone else feel a time skip is gonna happen again? I feel obito is gonna use the last of his strength to use the rinnegan to revive rin and force madera to have to wait tell it can work again. He will be in obitos body this time and it will still have the zetsu's. So everyone is gonna start preparing for this big confrontation and after the next chapter or two it's gonna be a wind down chapter for the time skip. The time skip is gonna open up with 10 years later with naruto just becoming hokage. (or have a few chapters of narutos son going through ninja school then the ceremony) At the ceremony, he is attacked by uchiha (not real uchiha just special zetsu's with uchiha eyes or, ninjas, given to them from all the eyes obito has collect) To give them a warning that madara is back and ready for his revenge. (cause I always felt obito kept those eyes to some how breed uchiha back into the world) Where sasuke steps in and help naruto fight of this new uchiha threat. Sasuke, went off and created his own village either with his new team or sakura joined him. Either way how it goes down, I feel madara is going to do a retreat cause obito uses the eyes power.

When Kishimoto said that the end of Naruto was coming, I think he meant it. Not just the end of Shippuden. If we do see one final time skip, I believe it will be to show how things pan out (Naruto becoming hokage, choosing a gf/wife, what happens to team seven in the long run, the konoha 11, etc.), and not because there is still an unresolved plot

Also, you can't go skipping over The Sage vs The Divine Beast part 2 lol It may not be right now, but the Juubi is the underlying problem. Once it reaches its final form, it will make Madara look like a Genin. Once he defeats the Juubi, if Madara is still around, he will not be a threat to Naruto in the least.