Talking What Mangas are you currently reading?

This a simple thread just state the current manga's which you are reading lol.

At the moment I am currently reading...

Bleach

Naruto

Gantz (Which ended today at c.383)

Claymore

Cerberus

High School DxD

High School DxD Koneko

Ikusa no Ko

KissxSis

Fairy Tail

Donten ni Waru

Final Fantasy XII

Hunt for Energy

Sun-Ken Rock

Kami Sen

Keiji of The Flowers

Kimi no Iru Machi

Minamoto-kun Monogatari

My Doll House

Needless

Nozoki Ana

Nyotai-ka

OniiNyan

PK - Player Kill

Priest

Rosario+Vampire II

Soul Eater

Soul Gadget Radiant

Vagabond

Wallman

Witch Hunter

Zetman

Naruto A Kid-Frie

Photo Credit Stockbyte/Stockbyte/Getty Images
    We eat food to get nutrients, which assistancebodies move and grow. Tlisted here are two main groups of nutrients in food. The small ones are micronutrients, and that include nutrients. the large ones we will be able to peer are known asmacronutrients, like carbohydrates, protein, and fat. Macronutrients offerenergy known ascalories. Each gram of vehiclebohydrate and protein has 4 calories, but fat has ninecalories per gram. That's greater than twice as much energy from the same quantity of food. People think fat is bad as it has such a lot of calories, and eating more calories than you wish to have could make you gain weight. a fewkinds of fat may also be bad on your heart. But bodies desirefat to take care of body temperature,glasses wholesale, make hormones, stayour skin and hair healthy, shieldour organs and assistanceus not to get ill. The trick is eating the most efficientkinds of fat within the correct quantitys.
    Unsaturated Fat
    Unsaturated fats are right for you, especially your heart. Unsaturated fats are liquid at room temperature. you wish to need to get a fewunsaturated fats from food since your body can't lead them to. they have got famous persons but tend to be known asomega-3s or ALA, EPA and DHA. you'll be able to get these by eating fish, nuts, nut butters, seeds, avocados, olives and vegetable oil. some of the fat you eat should come from plant foods and fish.
    #adsense_top {width: 450px;}#adsense_top .ad {white-space: normal;} Saturated Fat
    bodies desirea fewsaturated fat, but an excessive amount of can also be bad on your heart. Foods from animals like meat,sunglasses wholesale, cheese, butter and milk have saturated fat. it is very vitalselectlow-fat milk and cheese and lean meats. Saturated fats also are present in baked goods and boxed foods you purchase from the shop. At room temperature, saturated fats are forgedlike a stick of butter. Saturated fat should make up not up to ten %of your total calories on a daily basis.
    Trans-Fat
    Trans-fat is the worst form of fat. bodies do not needit, and that it's in foods topin calories but low in nutrition. you want to eat as few trans-fats as possible, this means that skipping snack foods, baked goods, fried foods and margarine. should you read the los angelesbel, anything that has partially hydrogenated oils has a fewtrans-fat, despite the fact thon the package claims it's trans-fat free.
    the correct quantity of Fat
    it is very vitaleon the most efficientkinds of fat so that your body and listen tot can also be healthy. this is also vitalto eon the correct quantity of fat and to balance it with the opposite macronutrients. for youngsters ages 2 to one8 years, about 30 %of the daily calories should come from fat. some of the remaining will come from carbohydrates and 1fiveto two0 %from protein. But you do not need to count fat grams to get this balance. the best method to eat a balanced diet is to divide your plate into 4equal sections. Two of the sections need to be stuffed with vegatables and fruits, one segmentwith carbohydrates and the opposite segmentwith protein. The fat will come from all of the foods for your plate within the correct quantitys.

I just recently began reading these 2 series:

The Breaker: New Waves

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Man I have quite a bit of catching up to do with Kenichi I'm barely at chapter 331 and theres a total of 530 chapters as we speak.

I’m occupied with High School DxD, Hunt for Energy and Final Fantasy XII. Hope I will be able to finish all three within this month.

These days I am reading “My Doll House” and “Wallman”.

I'm currently reading..
    1.Toriko
    2. Naruto Shippuden
    3. Eye Shield 21

one piece, magi, girls of the wilds, horimiya, hirunaka no ryuusei, kamisama hajimemashita, tower of god, fairy tail, nisekoi and some other random crap