Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar

Rikoudo -> Naruto. Prophecy Explained

In this theory, I will attempt to explain the links between Rikudou -> Senjuu Clan -> Naruto, and also how those links explain the structure of Konoha Village. This thread is more of a clarification of relationships and explanatory instances in the manga than anything. It also leads to the conclusion that Senjutsu is indeed a bloodline limit and not a technique that can be learned by anyone. Warning – Long Read. Please read the whole thing in order to understand my conclusions.

1.) Rikoudou Sennin – According to Jiraiya, this man created the whole ninja world. His rinnegan allowed for total control over all 5 chakra elements. (Yes 5, according to Naruto Databook 3)

a. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/373/03/

b. Here, I believe the prophecy is accounting for both Nagato the rinnegan user, as well as Naruto. Not just one or the other. That will be explained in Naruto’s section though.

c. This would mean that every clan is in some way related to the Rikoudo Sennin. However, it does not mean that every clan is blood-related. As far as we know now, other than the superb and one of a kind techniques that only the doujutsu user can achieve, such as gravitational control or manipulation of the dead, the rinnegan grants control over elemental chakra manipulation.

i. Every one of the villages except Konoha seems to have developed special ties to one type of chakra element. For example, most Mist-nins use water techniques, the sand-nins, grass nins, and stone-nins all use earth, the lightning country uses lightning based attacks, etc... It seems that they have used the knowledge and skills of the Sage to gain their abilities. Konoha however seems to contain ninjas that can be linked to all of these types of chakra. It contains a very diverse group of people and a very diverse group of clans. I am lead to believe that the Rikoudo-Sennin had closer ties with the Fire Country than any other area. He possibly lived in that region and started a clan of his own: the Senjuu clan.
    d. I believe that since Rikoudo created ninjutsu, it is fair to assume that the Bijuu did not exist before him. Using his ambiguous god status, he created the 9 bijuu and maintained control over all of them. (This idea will fit in soon.)

2.) The Senjuu Clan – This clan’s past and disintegration from power is also left highly ambiguous thus far. Madara explains that they were the most feared clan in the world, but never quite explains why. I believe that it was because the clan contained members skilled in the use of every kind of element. The strongest member, Hashirama, could control the earth and even create life in the environment. But this is not a talent that was shared by his younger brother, who tended towards using water-based jutsus. Unlike most other clans, the members do not even show significant resemblance between each-other, as shown here. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/06/

a. The Senjuu clan has more closely inherited the skills of the Sage of the Six Paths. Instead of just using his knowledge to discover the secret of one type of element, they show skill in many if not all of them. Additionally, they have mysteriously gained control of something else: all of the bijuu. He divided up control of the animals in order to maintain stability and balance of power among the nations. How did he originally gain control of the creatures though? Because control had been passed down to him through his lineage.
    b. Over time, the blood of the Senjuu clan became diluted due to members with different levels and types of elemental control breeding with other people. These scenarios created many of the new clans we see today that have developed their own unique bloodline abilities. All of the clans in Konoha are in some way linked to the Senju, some more closely than others.

i. It is also worth noting that for some reason, more notable members stopped the tradition of naming their children according to their own clans. Sarutobi, Jiraiya (unnamed), Orochi, Tsnuade (unnamed), Minukaze, Uzumaki, etc… all have few links with other people, leading me to believe that it was a process created by clan members more closely tied to the Senju in order to hide their lineage for some reason.

3.) Naruto

a. Uzumaki is a name created by Jiraiya for his book that was adopted by the 4th for his son. Minukaze’s father is unnamed, but he was trained by Jiraiya, whose clan is also unnamed, and Jiraiya was trained by the 3rd Hokage, whose clan name, Sarutobi, is interestingly disputed by the newest databook. Sarutobi Sazuki was trained by non other than Senju clan members (1st and 2nd Hokages.) All of these characters showed the ability to utilize more than one kind of chakra. I believe there is an inevitable link between Rikoudo and his direct descendants, the Senju, and Naruto.

b. The appearance and status of these characters is also closely related in certain areas. Specifically, the scroll that we see Naruto is now in control of.
    i. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/01/

c. This scroll was obviously given to him by the frogs, and Jiraiya previously sported it. **** In addition to him, the 4th Hokage was reported to have possessed it. ****

d. Before that, we see Senju Hashirama wearing the same scroll and using it against Madara.
    i. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/10-11/

e. Jiraiya passed on his contract with the frogs to the 4th and then Naruto, but he must have gained it from somebody. The 3rd was his sensei, so that makes sense. The scroll must have been given to him by the 1st or 2nd hokages. Also notice the relationship between the senju and the frog’s secret knowledge of Senjutsu. Being one with nature was something that the 1st excelled at, being that he could control its conception. I believe that these links are undeniable, leading me back to the prophecy of yes… the elder <b>toad</b>.

f. Jiraiya was told that he would train the man that would bring the world out of chaos or the man that would destroy it. Knowing this prophecy, he was lead to train Nagato, the boy with the rinnegan of the prophecy. He first believed this to be the 1 component of the prophecy, but he was incomplete in his thoughts. He would have never been motivated to train Nagato had he no knowledge of the prophecy beforehand. He was infact completing only half of the prophecy by training him. The rinnegan user would be the one responsible for the chaos and seeming end of the world. Pain desires to destroy everything and return it to dust, and he shows no sign of change. This person would be the<b> cause</b> for Naruto, his other trainee, to lead the world from the chaos that Pain created. Without Pain, there would be no need for salvation. In order for the prophecy to be delivered, Jiraiya would have to train both Nagato and Naruto. I believe this is the revelation he had right before he died when he said that Naruto is the chosen one, even though he does not possess the rinnegan. **** Due to his ties leading back to the Sage of the Six Paths, Naruto could still be the relative of the rinnegan important for completing that part of the prophecy.

The **** are areas of the theory that I am searching for the manga pages that correspond. There are also additional areas that I want to find pictures for, but don’t feel like doing tonight. I hope I have provided some clarification, or at least clarification on what I think, is really going on in the manga. I know I have alot of editing to do still, lol. Let me know what you think or how it can be altered!

If you guys seem to like this idea I will solidify it as best I can. If not I guess i'll trash it lol.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Firstly I'd like to say that I didn't even read one sentence of your theory.

Now I'd like to tell you NO, you're wrong, and thats a dumb theory.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I'll be back to do some theory busting soon.

Why even bother? I'll actually look down upon you if you do Afro.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Why even bother? I'll actually look down upon you if you do Afro.
    It has to be done. It's what I do. The only way I'm not gonna go through and dispute every point is if this thread gets graveyarded before I come back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It has to be done.

It's what I do.

The only way I'm not gonna go through and dispute every point is if this thread gets graveyarded before I come back to it.
    Spoiler!

lol last post was amazing ^_^.... i find more interest in that then reading this espada's ideas...

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Right... Trollacoaster. We'll see where this leads.
    (Who am I kidding...)

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Right... Trollacoaster. We'll see where this leads.
    (Who am I kidding...)
    Hopefully to the graveyard
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I'm going to save Afro a little trouble here and do some theory dissecting.

1-i for example.. a lot of the sand nin we have seen (and the bijuu they possesed) have used wind element.. Land of wind should have clued you in there.

1-d (somehow after 1-i, but I digress) Madara gave us an explaination of how the 9 bijuu came into existance.. I do not think we have to actually go that far back either..found it .. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page015.html

2-unlettered. Yes the first and 2nd hokage do not look a lot alike, then though they are brothers, does not mean it cant happen. (which I will get to later)

2-i (or c, whatever) you somewhat have a point here.. but its not ironclad.. and I'm about to go into that with

3-a Naruto's last name wasn't given to him by J-man, it was his mothers maiden name (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...7/page012.html). They didn't use Minato's surname of Namikaze as it would be well, too obvious as who he sealed the fox into (which in hindsight might have actually been better off for Naruto if you think about it. he would not have been viewed as just 'the kid yondaime sealed the fox in'. but that was part of what gives naruto his drive)

now to get to where you may partially be right.. in the same chapter where Jiraiya and Tsunade are talking about Naruto's parents, Jiraiya makes the reference to where Minato was like the son he never had, and treats Naruto like his grandson.. and the next panel has Tsunade kind of moping..

then theres when Tsunade really took a good look at Naruto for the first time when he first told her his dream was to become hokage and Naruto looks almost exactly like her brother Nawaki, then goes on in chapter 367 to say they Naruto looks a lot like his father (same page as the one linked above). Yes, I understand where I am going here. Naruto calling Tsunade granny all the time without really realizing that she IS his grandmother (as unlikely as it sounds, Kishi has left enough subtle hints to make it at least plausible)

ok, back to dissecting.. Naruto's new scroll.. Jiraiya's was, if memory serves, the toad contract itself. the 1st hokage's scroll is an unknown, but given many shinobi carry sealed away weapons on large scrolls (Kankuro and his puppets, Tenten's array of weapons), that seems plausible. although we never saw him perform any summons. Jiraiya probably gained after he accidentally summoned himself to the toad village (when he attempted to perform a summon without having signed a contract) and agreed to stay there and train. Though your point later in 3-e does make a little sense.

Madara even makes some kind of off hand remark about Naruto and the Senju clan.. found it (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page014.html)

Afro and HB are likely to dissect this dissection even further, but its a start. if it gets graveyarded, so be it
    come fight my brute here