Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    ^ Well, I think it's more like the notion that if you can't control your power, it will hurt you or the ones around you (like H2Ichigo basically impaling one of Ichigo's best friends, because MC lost control over his power and urges... to impale his male friend... ).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Well, I think it's more like the notion that if you can't control your power, it will hurt you or the ones around you (like H2Ichigo basically impaling one of Ichigo's best friends, because MC lost control over his power and urges... to impale his male friend... ).
    There you see, that impaling was never Ichigo's doing, it was the Hollow 100%. There is no desperation event that would make Ichigo lose control to that extent, but I could see Hichigo doing that.

Remember that OMZ said he sent Hichigo out to save Ichigo in that very event.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    There you see, that impaling was never Ichigo's doing, it was the Hollow 100%. There is no desperation event that would make Ichigo lose control to that extent, but I could see Hichigo doing that.

Remember that OMZ said he sent Hichigo out to save Ichigo in that very event.
    Technically it was Ichigo's doing (the blade is me and etc.). You can even notice that Ichigo is somewhat aware, since he bables something about protecting Orihime (while it was confirmed that OMZ's & Z's goal is to protect only Ichigo, so they wouldn't even bother).

It's possible that the H2Ichigo event could be even considered as a(n) (another) case of what happens when Ichigo gains power for which he isn't ready. The overwhelming power and destructive urges have pushed away most of Kurosaki's reason, but he still was Ichigo.

OMZ only said that when he was teaching Ichigo about his Zan, he was always using power of Ichigo's Hollow. While the one responsible (seemingly fully) for saving Ichigo was Hollow, never OMZ/himself. The Zangetsu that Ichigo wielded up until now was only a fraction of power that OMZ couldn't suppress, in other words, at some point the Hollow was free, seemingly right after Ichigo regained his power, by awakening his true Shinigami Power and his Zanpakutou. Of course OMZ tried to gain control of the released part as well, but he wasn't able to and the Hollow's power was seeping out quicker and quicker with a stronger current (this can be seen by the Hollow's Mask protecting Ichigo from mortal blows), until OMZ lost control over that released part of Whitey (was it somewhere along Byakuya fight ?).

What's also is interesting, is that those times that Whitey interrupted Ichigo's fight against the Arrancer on earth, is considered as saving Ichigo from OMZ's point of view. Perhaps he was stopping Ichigo because at that time he had no chance of winning ? After all, Ichigo was sparred because Ulqiora deemed him unworthy and not a threat at that time, sparing his life. Frankly speaking, he was right. Even after the Vizard Traininig, Ichigo was still far from ready to face them.

It's pretty awesome that Kubo didn't forget about the Hollow Mask protecting Ichigo's body and that he incorporated it into Ichigo's FGT Form, where technically the whole mask becomes an armor, instead of a hierro skin.

Anyway, now that Ichigo have fully, this time for real, accepted Whitey, does this mean that we will have a return of the Mask, or all that power will be instead channeled properly into the blade ?

BTW. Actually, H2Ichigo impaling Uryu, is something that Ichigo does all the time, it's just that normally he uses "words", while this time he used his "sword" to make him shut up .
    Last edited by Zero; 06-23-2013 at 07:12 AM.

I'll tell you what. I like the fact that Ichigo has now accepted OMZ and Hichigo, but frankly I consider the Asauchi thing a limitation /liability. If a person depends on an object that can be separated from them, that, as I see it is not as good as something that is a part and parcel of them and can be called forth anytime, anywhere.

If the old Zangetsu was not a Zanpakutou (as per Ouetsu), then What was it?

I do admit that H2ichigo was able to attract/summone the Zangetsu blade to his hands from a distance, and could fire off true Ceros, I certainly would like these qualities restored.

I hope Kubo returns to Hueco Mundo next issue and I'd like Urahara's take on the whole New Zangetsus and the Bankai Stealing.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'll tell you what. I like the fact that Ichigo has now accepted OMZ and Hichigo, but frankly I consider the Asauchi thing a limitation /liability. If a person depends on an object that can be separated from them, that, as I see it is not as good as something that is a part and parcel of them and can be called forth anytime, anywhere.

I do admit that H2ichigo was able to attract/summone the Zangetsu blade to his hands from a distance, and could fire off true Ceros, I certainly would like these qualities restored.

I hope Kubo returns to Hueco Mundo next issue and I'd like Urahara's take on the whole New Zangetsus and the Bankai Stealing.
    Well, seeing as Urahara made anti-soul suicide vaccine, from Human Souls and Quincy Arrows (exactly how did he get his hand on something that is made only on spot in battle ? Did he recreate it using that technique that he matches the exact same soul wavelength and basically mimicking the technique and it's power ?), making something similar but from a Quincy Soul might be the key to blocking Bankai stealing, since most of the tricky Quincy Techniques don't work on Quincy themselves.