Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    I was about to say this too! Its supposedly for the sake of "boom! everything bursted to flames and his sleeves were burned" or something, but maybe Kubo will do it in purpose and make him stay that way for a bit? for aesthetic purposes?
    Oh yes, but they don't need to be purely for aesthetic purposes. I mean, if at least one of his blades acts like we think it will, being all fiery and whatnot, I would think having long sleeves would be a bit of a fire hazard. It'd be kinda annoying to be singeing your own sleeves all time after all.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Oh yes, but they don't need to be purely for aesthetic purposes. I mean, if at least one of his blades acts like we think it will, being all fiery and whatnot, I would think having long sleeves would be a bit of a fire hazard. It'd be kinda annoying to be singeing your own sleeves all time after all.
    Touché. Good point xD We know its fiery cause it dried up the whole sea there, but will the actual Zanpakuto be fired based? most likely.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i like that the hollow blade is bigger i think this represents which is the stronger power

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Okay, I'm hella disappointed. The twin blades are a nice touch, but, I'm not really feeling the designs. Personally, I would've liked the bigger sword to look like the Fullbring Zanpaktou from when he regained his Shinigami powers and the smaller board should look like the Fullbring sword he had. I thought that black and white sword was the shit and should've got more screen and manga time. I just hope he gets the entirety of his Fullbring back. Something tells me that had a lot to do with his Bankai not being able to be stolen. Just a theory, but it's a legit one. Bach said it himself, ANY Shinigami can have their Bankai can be stolen but yet, no one could take Ichigo's Bankai. Why do you think that is?

...alright, looks like Yhwach himself might turn young when "unleashing his power" (seems like something is to happen then), or when entering his Holy Mode.

So the burning blue eyes is actually a Quincy Power ? Is it like a prototype for Blood Attack Power up, or an advanced form ? What's more, it's a borrowed power, even for OMZ. Does this mean that Bach constantly sends out his power to his Quincy ? Perhaps that is the real reason why their operation time is limited ?

Surprisingly, the way his Zanpakutou came up, is the way that most people was expecting to happen after regaining his Shiniga power and fusing with Fullbring. One short and one long.

So, if Ichigo were to insert the Small Z into the Big Z, it would make a cross and if it were to start burning, it would look exactly the same as in the inner world ?

Hmmmmm, maybe it is that his Shinigami power are Fused with Hollow, while Quincy with Fullbring ? It would somewhat explain the way the swords also look, hmmmmm.

Is the sZ (small Z) inserted into the bZ (big Z), above the hole in the handle, or the hole below the handle ? Or are there only places where Ichigo can store energy to cumulate for a big attack ?

Can Ichigo now seal his Zanpakutou back into Asauchi ? If not, how does he intend to wear them ;P ? There is no longer any tape or chain to bound them.

Looks like most SR can't enter Holy Complete mode, from the way how the cross looked like from one of the other SR (in this chapter), plus most of them died without entering it, or being able to enter it (so Opie and the Old Quincy are already high ranked even among the SR).

I guess this means that Ichigo will also get new clothes in bankai. Looks like this time his swords might be fused with his clothes, making him look more like the Hollow that Ishin was fighting.

So the answer was neither partner, lover, servant or anything like that, but "myself"... well this was suggested somewhere at the beginning, IIRC, there was a line along of: "this Zangetsu is you yourself" (at bankai training ?) and the like.

It's the third Dual Zanpakutou and the third form of Ichigo's Shikai.

So I see these blades merging for Bankai, but honestly those 2 blades look kinda gay. Need more pages with them better drawn to be able to tell. Also, I'd Like the idea of Ichi using Ceros with one of the blade kinda like how Stark did with his gun.

The big one reminds me a little of Hallibel's sealed sword.

Anyway, now that his Shikia is all black, does this means that his Bankai will be white ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Can Ichigo now seal his Zanpakutou back into Asauchi ? If not, how does he intend to wear them ;P ? There is no longer any tape or chain to bound them.
    I thought that it was interesting it went straight into Shikai, I was hoping for a polished Asauchi in a black sheath but I guess we'll have to wait and see if he can seal his Zan.
    Last edited by kiduka; 06-19-2013 at 04:40 PM.

I don't see Ichigo using arrows, and the light swords stuff may be too complicated for Ichigo, he's certainly not Uryuu, however he's much stronger.

On another note, I did immensely enjoy this chapter, I just don't know how Ichigo will carry both of those knoves around.

Question. While weilding only one of the twin blades. will Ichigo be limited from accessing the attributes of the other blade. for instance, if he has Shni-zangetsu in hand, can he still do Blut? and vice versa? If so what then is the point of 2 Zanpakutos instead of one?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Question. While weilding only one of the twin blades. will Ichigo be limited from accessing the attributes of the other blade. for instance, if he has Shni-zangetsu in hand, can he still do Blut? and vice versa? If so what then is the point of 2 Zanpakutos instead of one?
    Ask Kyouraku , because seriously, it is explained why Ukitake's needs to be a dual sword, but why Shunsui's ? I have no ide*er well I actually do . For Kyouraku it might be that when one does playing, then the other one can't. Basically what I mean is when one Sword acts as a referee (comes up with games and upholds their rules), only then the other one can act as a player (seems logically, you don't see a referee shooting a goal in legal/official games...). They likely switch between games. This can also be referenced by his release command, when while one does "this", the other does "that" and then vice versa, when one does "that", the other does "this".

Kyouraku's Bankai is probably similar in that it takes in everyone in the range of it's spiritual pressure. It might turn out that his Bankai does "adult games" for example rosian roulette with everyone in the range of a few kilometers.

Anyway, we might actually see Ichigo flying around the battlefield, you know like using his little sword like a jet-pack and shooting out energy shots from his other one... I think I saw this somewhere, hmmmmm... and not once at that... you know something like in Yaiba or in in Reborn.

Seeing as one of his Blade should manifest mainly Quincy Powers, he might actually be able to do something like the Blood Mist Shield, like an outside Blood Defense, while he prepares a GT in the other sword .

Seeing as there seems to be a certain notion of crossing the blades, it might be that the small blade would be needed to create a spark to ignite the big one, and from then using the small sword to shoot out flames/energies, for example, like the sliding with the sZ along the bZ to throw around those energies/flames. This would allow Ichigo to also perform combo GT, rather than one shots only.

Most likely there will be an important input about cooperation, but there might be some techniques or powers that they will have separately.

Oh right, I noticed that neither of the Zangetsus had any visible traits of the Fullbring, this means that this is a power without a personality-personification, which suggests that Orihime's by having a personality really is not a Fullbring (plus Hachi obtained similar powers after obtaining Hollow and Shiniga powers).
    Last edited by Zero; 06-19-2013 at 05:23 PM.