Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    How about this: Left blade (OMZ) fires white Getsuga, and right blade (Ogihci) fires the black one. Although I'd actually prefer them firing of white and black Ceros! And theen, in Bankai...

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    They will most likely merge in Bankai, my theory is he slots Bach into Hichigo to activate Bankai and they merge into one blade.
    Totally. And final form: Vollständig Fusion Gran Rey Heilige Kuro-Shiro Getsuga Sincretico! Wheee! \o/
    Last edited by Anticrobotic; 06-19-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Shortest chapter in a long time. That 1 page with the double zanpaktou was all that was needed really. The rest of the pages were pretty redundant in my opinion.

I wonder if Shunsui and Ukitaki started off with single swords as well. They have both lived so long I wouldn't doubt it if the broke their sword at some point.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Loving the twin blades. Glad Kubo didn't go the one blade route this time. Having his Quincy powers in his left blade and his Shinigami/hollow powers his right blade, it's going to be fun seeing how Ichigo utilizing both in battle. And since Ichigo hasn't trained with two blades before, the notion that either Kyoraku or Ukitake or both will help him with that does come to mind. But I think here's where the last Royal guard member training will be for and I suspect that's where he will meet up with Renji, Byakuya and Rukia. Good chapter, yeah it was too short, but it seems like things will pick up even more now.

Short yes. But sweet! I love how he wanted to keep both so as a result he has twin blades!! At least Kubo showed it, it couldve been worse, it couldve been Ouetsu (forget his name) going all "Its done" and cut to Bach and not show his blades!

And I know you all hate cliffhangers, but Id rather end , "huh, ohhh... interesting . I wonder whats gonna happen next" than just end it there and be left like "oh.. eh yeah.. Ok" But it might be just me.

@Uzumaki-Tim : You mean the hollow part of the blade? both seem to have it although smaller blade, aka OMZ seems to be more part of the handle, while Whitey has it "inside". Still awesome observation!

so let me get this straight, one blade is whitey merged with ichigos shinigami powers ( hollow + shinigami powers), and other one is quincy ?

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    so let me get this straight, one blade is whitey merged with ichigos shinigami powers ( hollow + shinigami powers), and other one is quincy ?
    Yup.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Pretty epic chapter. The double zanpakuto was yet another sweet twist that most of us were not expecting that was thrown our way by Kubo, major props for that. Imagine how friggen strong Ichigo is now... If we can assume by the comparable sizes of the two blades to measure strength, His true power(Hichigo) is like 3-4x as big as his old power source(OMZ). I'm sure that was no coincidence. I'm positive that's Kubo dropping a hint for us. Can anyone say Ichigo's spaming GT with the left and some new flamming technique from the right now?

I also had the immediate thought like others mentioned that he is gonna merge the blades in bankai. Can't wait to see that epic-ness.

Anyone noticed that Ichigo is once again rocking the torn sleeveless look like Kensei like he was in FGT? I wonder if that's permanent...

Also. NO CHAINS!!! WTF KUBO I DEMAND TO SEE ICHIGO SWINGING AT LEAST ONE OF HIS DAMN BLADES AROUND A LA HICHIGO!!!!
    Well... I guess there's still small hope for bankai I guess....

Lastly, it'd be cool to see Ichigo wield his off hand blade in a reverse grip, just purely as a change of pace from all other duel-wielders we have seen to date. I've always been a fan of the reverse grip and that dopey looking thing looks like it'd work what with the blade coming down as a guard for the hilt(which looks kinda dumb IMO).

The fighting alone thing to me that ichigo mentioned this chapter,.........Its not that he'll fight alone..... to me it meant that he won't rely on the zangetsu's as tools or as his savior every time he gets into trouble.... because now he thinks of them as him, not only a part of him but the composition of the being that he is now .... and together as "one => (the 2 zangetsu's + himself)"..... He(ichigo +zanpaktou's = as one) will fight alone... that's how i read it....otherwise the literally "fighting alone thing" would sound like zaraki kenpachi before not acknowledging his zanpaktou and just relying on his raw power

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post

Lastly, it'd be cool to see Ichigo wield his off hand blade in a reverse grip, just purely as a change of pace from all other duel-wielders we have seen to date. I've always been a fan of the reverse grip and that dopey looking thing looks like it'd work what with the blade coming down as a guard for the hilt(which looks kinda dumb IMO).
    Agreed

Anyone noticed that Ichigo is once again rocking the torn sleeveless look like Kensei like he was in FGT? I wonder if that's permanent...
    I was about to say this too! Its supposedly for the sake of "boom! everything bursted to flames and his sleeves were burned" or something, but maybe Kubo will do it in purpose and make him stay that way for a bit? for aesthetic purposes?

Also. NO CHAINS!!! WTF KUBO I DEMAND TO SEE ICHIGO SWINGING AT LEAST ONE OF HIS DAMN BLADES AROUND A LA HICHIGO!!!!
    I guess no chains is a way to say how he is not "chained" as in he has his full potential and power now! wich makes sense, but I agree the chains were cool ^^