Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 542 Discussion / 543 Predictions

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Too short....

Too short, but Epic Win. Yeah, that about sums it up. Props to the guy guessing he would have double zanpakutou. In retrospect, it was pretty obvious it was going to become like this. I mean, two powers and all.

Looking forward to dual wielding training by Ukitake and Kyouraku! \o/

EDIT: Oh, and it seems I lost my bet. ^^

So the young Bach wasn't just using Hollow powers he was also using Quincy powers to help out Ichigo, I can't wait to see Ichigo use them now he has both Hollow and Quincy powers at his disposal. I wasn't expecting two blades but I guess it makes sense, and it still looks badass.

I don't know what Bach wants to announce but if I had to guess I would say he has intel on the Soul Palace since his connected to Ichigo's Quincy side. I would love for him to send those sternritters there so that Ichigo can test his blades, that would be pure pwnage.

Man i like the bigger zangetsu sword.... the small one not so much, although the angle doesn't help and its too far away.... it looks like the old zangetsu but only smaller like a kitchen knife.... but the larger zanpaktou is awesome imo..... better than before..... this will give ichigo access to all the powers of hollow, quincy and shinigami yeah!!! a real upgrade for once..... real new techniques i hope....

And Kubo man! PLS just tell us what the report is to juha bach, the info....... before doing a cliffhanger..... kinda like " we have information that urahara is doing something fishy in HM".... "lets capture him", or zaraki kenpachi has awakened "We need to brainwash him to counter the royal guards" etc...etc....lols kubo

I had hoped for OMZ to be integrated, and he was, but I am not pleased with the TWIN blade thing, what happens when he goes Banki? Will they merge?

The Waterfall dried up due to heat and Reiatsu, that's Ichigo for you. Oh, Old Man Yamaji Genrussai...Your successor has come.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I had hoped for OMZ to be integrated, and he was, but I am not pleased with the TWIN blade thing, what happens when he goes Banki? Will they merge?

The Waterfall dried up due to heat and Reiatsu, that's Ichigo for you. Oh, Old Man Yamaji Genrussai...Your successor has come.
    Waterfall? check again my friend.... its the sea that dried, it took out an entire sea... now that's ichigo for you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

They will most likely merge in Bankai, my theory is he slots Bach into Hichigo to activate Bankai and they merge into one blade.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    It's also very appropriate that the Whitey blade has a 'hollow' hole in it
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Thats what I was thinking. like shaman king
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?