Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    00171694.0001.gif 00171694.0001.gif 00171694.0001.gif 00171694.0001.gif

I always wanted Ichigo to have a set of blades and this was perfect! He keeps OMZ and Whitey, with each having a respective blade.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Oh right, I noticed that neither of the Zangetsus had any visible traits of the Fullbring, this means that this is a power without a personality-personification, which suggests that Orihime's by having a personality really is not a Fullbring (plus Hachi obtained similar powers after obtaining Hollow and Shiniga powers).
    I dunno, it looks like small zangetsu is a zangetsuized replica of Ichigo's fullbring blade. It's wider with a stupid hand guard that's part of the blade and of course no shinigami badge, but otherwise its a dead ringer. Which kinda makes sense if Ichigo's hollow powers are merged with his shinigami, than his human(fullbring) power has to be merged with the quincy right?

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    Okay, I'm hella disappointed. The twin blades are a nice touch, but, I'm not really feeling the designs. Personally, I would've liked the bigger sword to look like the Fullbring Zanpaktou from when he regained his Shinigami powers and the smaller board should look like the Fullbring sword he had. I thought that black and white sword was the shit and should've got more screen and manga time. I just hope he gets the entirety of his Fullbring back. Something tells me that had a lot to do with his Bankai not being able to be stolen. Just a theory, but it's a legit one. Bach said it himself, ANY Shinigami can have their Bankai can be stolen but yet, no one could take Ichigo's Bankai. Why do you think that is?
    Simply because Ichigo had no normal "zanpaktou". Now he has one, err 2, which actually would mean he could have hi9s bankai stolen. Unless it become another plothole or his quincy power prevent it from being stolen. Or maybe fullbring but ... let see. We havent heard of fullbring for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    00171694.0001.gif 00171694.0001.gif 00171694.0001.gif 00171694.0001.gif

I always wanted Ichigo to have a set of blades and this was perfect! He keeps OMZ and Whitey, with each having a respective blade.
    Hahaha, Totally feel the same (Dual weapons are awesome), even if I forgot to say so earlier XP
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Interesting. I've always wondered though why Hisagi isn't listed as having dual Zanpakuto because he has two blades in Shikai, and Ukitake only has 2 blades in Shikai as well and they both have their swords connected by a Chain.

I'm Guessing that Each Blade has access to all of Ichigo's ablitities. Since Ishin can do GT I'm guessing that it's a Shinigami technique, and the blue eyes are likely linked to Ichigo's Quincy powers as his eyes never glowed blue when he was relying on his inner hollow.

I'm also in agreement that I hope he keeps the new Shikai look with his outfit. It looks simply badass.

So I hope his Zanpakuto has a new shikai and bankai name. Still with Zangetsu but something more or more elaborate. Do you guys think he will have 2 bankai modes? One for Shinigami and one for Quincy? I think his fullbringer powers are gone/useless now, it got him a quick fix for when he needed his power but it didn't really give him anything important, I don't think he could use his sub shinigami badge to bring it back out or anything.

I want to see his inner world either look different or just not be underwater too.

Ichigo needs a lot of training time now, hope he gets it in some form, maybe all the captains could train with him one at a time in the precipise world.
    A pie in the sky?

Guys, Ichigo still has 2 RG captains left to visit. I am pretty sure he will get some kind of ass kicking training to go with his shiny new toys. I doubt he will need much more training than that. And even so, the one to teach Ichigo how to best use his new dual weapons is none other than his own Zanpakuto(s) right?

Also I have seen some theorizing at a few other places that the two zanpakutos will attach at the hilts(which looks stupid) and form some kind of quincy bow. I sincerely hope not. Ichigo is a damned shinigami for crying out loud, sure I'm all for Ichigo incorporating some quincy techniques that will be beneficial to his base arsenal... but for him to suddenly start shooting arrows out of a zanpakuto bow strikes me as just absolutely retarded. There are much better ways to incorporate Ichigo's quincy heritage.

^ Even if those blades will connect around the hilts, it still will not form a bow. It will be more like a Twin Sword, after all Ishin's own Shikai, while extremely blazing, looks more like a twin sword than just a sword with a scarf on the other end.

I am not so sure about the 2 swords, I think I would prefer if he had 2 Big Zangetsus, but one White while the other Black .

I'm not really sure for what reason is that big counter balance needed on the end of the Big Z, it's not like Ichigo needed it in the previous forms, even though he was handling it with one arm quite often (not to mention that the old ones were bigger and likely heavier). The only rational things I can come up, is that it is a storing device (for energy ?) or some connector, unless something is going to come up from there, hmmmm...

If Ichigo's going to be able now to seal his Zanpakutou into an Asauchi form, I sure hope that will gain a badass release command for it, like for example: "Howling under the Black Moon, Slashing above the White Moon, Roaring to Pierce the Heavens - Zangetsu/s".

I'm surprised that no one had yet commented on that one panel in which Ichigo looks like an older Hitsugaya :p.

Poor Ichigo, I kinda feel sorry for him. How in the H@ll does he handle Two blade, and as for Quincy Techs, Blut is great, and so is Reiatsu absorbing, but anything else it's tempting to say/think they're beyond Ichigo's grade level.

Ichigo is a straight out Slash, Bash, Getsuga...Tenshoooouuuuuw Kinda guy. I do hope the other Two Zero Captains have something to say/do that will make his swords more manageable, else the poor snot will have to fight in Bankai permanently, just so he doesn't trip over Shini-Zan, while stabbing himself with Q-Zan. (LOL!)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Even if those blades will connect around the hilts, it still will not form a bow. It will be more like a Twin Sword, after all Ishin's own Shikai, while extremely blazing, looks more like a twin sword than just a sword with a scarf on the other end.
    Hmmm... I think it's unlikely, but Kubo could reference Kougan Anki from Flame of Recca. The bow form and the boomerang form could both be formed from twin blades.

Come to think of it, with a chain/string, it could do all forms of Kougan Anki except for the Scissors and Mu. So, a double blade, a kusarigama, a boomerang, and the bow. I kinda want it to happen (Koganei's fighting style was very creative and I'd love to see Ichigo's take on it), but I'm not looking forward to "OMG Kubo ripped off Nobuyuki Anzai"