Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Part of me wonders if Sasuke learned Edo Tensei from Itachi/Kabuto. I half expect to see him use it to "revive his clan" like he always said he would (possibly after gaining access to Obito's store of Sharingan).
    I believe The Uchiha will be revived, but not as Edo's and not by Sasuke. Naruto will have a final fight over: 1) Who will be the next Hokage, 2) Whether the Older son's philosophy or the Younger Son's will rule the day.

Sasuke will lose to Naruto, BUT he won't leave malcontentedly like Madara did, because Naruto will Revive The Uchiha Clan and Itachi (hope), This revival will soothe Sasuke and pay him back in full for his Sorrows and anger. It fits because Sasuke has always demanded the lives of his family back.

his act of full revival will close the circle of Hatred and reunite the two halves of the SO6P,. When this happens, I wish for the past Hokages (and espescially Hashirama and Madara) to be witnesses to it.

Of course, to be able to revive so many and not die will be the issue. Maybe Naruto's new powerup, or a portion of The Jubi's Life force (since it is the progenitor) will be enough.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I do not agree that reviving Sasuke's entire clan will soothe his anger or sorrows.

Unlike Itachi, Sasuke does not believe in the ideology of having a ninja village, in the sense that a ninja should sacrifice everything for the greater good of the village to preserve a community that can prosper and grow. He wants to "destroy" the current system and create a new one so what happened to his clan will not happen again. His motivation does not come from keeping the structure and prosperity of the village. Madara fled from the village originally because he decided that because he couldn't be the leader, he couldn't achieve his goals. Sasuke became a ninja in part to avenge his clan. Basically im saying that, the Uchiha, except for Itachi, and Shisui are self centered individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    I do not agree that reviving Sasuke's entire clan will soothe his anger or sorrows.

Unlike Itachi, Sasuke does not believe in the ideology of having a ninja village, in the sense that a ninja should sacrifice everything for the greater good of the village to preserve a community that can prosper and grow. He wants to "destroy" the current system and create a new one so what happened to his clan will not happen again. His motivation does not come from keeping the structure and prosperity of the village. Madara fled from the village originally because he decided that because he couldn't be the leader, he couldn't achieve his goals. Sasuke became a ninja in part to avenge his clan. Basically im saying that, the Uchiha, except for Itachi, and Shisui are self centered individuals.

SEE THIS:

Spoiler!

I agree that Sasuke is going to fight Naruto with all his power in order to claim leadership, but I foresee him being totally outclassed once Naruto achieves SO6P version 2++ status.

Only after his defeat do I foresee a revival of many of the dead, including the Uchiha tribe. Sasuke will be soothed because he gets what he's wanted the most (Madara may have been soothed too if his little brother had been revived).

But imagine this, if Itachi and Sasuke's Parents called to him and put their living arms around him? Would he not then be soothed? In the end, I think Sasuke trusts Naruto as the one who will not allow injustice to continue. Sasuke would have everything he's ever wanted, except he would not be Hokage.
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-24-2013 at 04:38 PM.

I think that the Uchiha and Uzumaki clans are a little too dead to come back, they would just be Edo versions of themselves if anything. I could see if they just died like Neji did, he still has his body, his blood, hes barely going cold, then you call back his sould or whatever and heal him. But the Uchiha are dust and the Uzumaki clan too. Id like them not to come back if anything, it would take away from all the growth they made, everything they became in the face of this struggle and despair and loss. Bringing back the dead would just cheapen the whole manga, even Neji would make Naruto's whole speech after his dead crap.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I think that the Uchiha and Uzumaki clans are a little too dead to come back, they would just be Edo versions of themselves if anything. I could see if they just died like Neji did, he still has his body, his blood, hes barely going cold, then you call back his sould or whatever and heal him. But the Uchiha are dust and the Uzumaki clan too. Id like them not to come back if anything, it would take away from all the growth they made, everything they became in the face of this struggle and despair and loss. Bringing back the dead would just cheapen the whole manga, even Neji would make Naruto's whole speech after his dead crap
    Shock,

I am not claiming that Kishi Will do this, it's just my guess, this is All Fantasy after all.

HOWEVER, Madara has been dead longer than the Uchihas, If he could be brought back through Rinne-Tensei as he and Tobi planned, so also could the Uchiha, if some powerfull life force like the Juub's life force, and SO6P's Izanagi was involved

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Shock,

I am not claiming that Kishi Will do this, it's just my guess, this is All Fantasy after all.

HOWEVER, Madara has been dead longer than the Uchihas, If he could be brought back through Rinne-Tensei as he and Tobi planned, so also could the Uchiha, if some powerfull life force like the Juub's life force, and SO6P's Izanagi was involved
    ...let's see:
    - Rinnegan,
    - Abundance of Life Force (thanks to Hashirama's cells),
    - knowledge about Rinne-Tensei.

Looks like we now know how Madara will be redeemed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...let's see:
    - Rinnegan,
    - Abundance of Life Force (thanks to Hashirama's cells),
    - knowledge about Rinne-Tensei.

Looks like we now know how Madara will be redeemed.
    In a fantasy story where long dead people are popping up everywhere, I am not perturbed by Complete resurrections at all. What I find more confounding is the way that everybody is being redeemed. In the end we'll have almost no really bad guys, everyone is just..Misunderstood.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still enjoy Naruto all the way to theend of the series, I mean, In DBZ, both Vegeta and Kid Buu were ultimately redeemed (although not poor Frieza or Bobity (?), but the concept is not unique to Kishi, I just think he's overdoing it unless in some Twist, Orochimaru proves to be a snake and tries to snatch the world and the Juubi from everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    In a fantasy story where long dead people are popping up everywhere, I am not perturbed by Complete resurrections at all. What I find more confounding is the way that everybody is being redeemed. In the end we'll have almost no really bad guys, everyone is just..Misunderstood.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still enjoy Naruto all the way to theend of the series, I mean, In DBZ, both Vegeta and Kid Buu were ultimately redeemed (although not poor Frieza or Bobity (?), but the concept is not unique to Kishi, I just think he's overdoing it unless in some Twist, Orochimaru proves to be a snake and tries to snatch the world and the Juubi from everyone.
    The thing is, Kishi was actually doing it almost from the beginning. Even in part 1, there was already a redeemed homicidal maniac that enjoyed mass genocide (Garaa), or a demon-like person since his childhood (Zabuza) being redeemed (well Zabuza turned out like that because of the system and he eventually tried to battle it, so he is somewhat OK). It's just that a lot more redeemers have appeared in part 2, because their stories were longer and could only be completed in part 2.

So, it might be that most readers aged along the manga and stopped seeing it the same way, or that Kishi has lowered the age target of the audience. Regardless, this manga was always about a ninja in an orange suit, that doesn't want to kill and doesn't kill, so yeah, not much of a warrior/assassin clad in darkness is he now.

Certainly, most people become evil because something bad happens to them, they are misunderstood, or from other pathologies. It's no surprise that most are redeemed in this manga. Of course, there are those that are genetically predisposed to being mass murderers, psychopaths and the like. Let's not forget that there are those that like being evil, because it's fun, but in reality, there is really not many people like that actually, most of them do evil for fun, because there is something important missing in their life, like they have never experience warmth from other people and etc.