Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, the Black Flame's property is to eat and spread and that's what it did, rather than the wind actually helping fire, the fire ate the wind and grown on it's own, without a real boom boost. You would think that it would explode like a flame in contact with a compressed air, but it seems that Black Flames, are not really flames, only shaped like flames... you even need a special MS jutsu to actually shape-shift it, so maybe it's more like raw energy than flame, or black matter, whatever. I guess this might have meant to suggest that Naruto and Sasuke are not actually cooperating, but rather Sasuke using and devouring Naruto's light.
    Yeah, I get it... just wish the combo attack was drawn a bit more exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...so, when they have become able to connect blood vessels and nerves without multi-hours precise operations ? Healing it's not the same as regenerating... and technically only mutants and those with Bijuu should be able to regenerate, since humans can only heal themselves... or does Katsuyu split into cell-size and connect everything from within ?
    Shes still in her seal unlocked mode I think so she can just scoop up her guts and shove them back in, should just regen like normal whens shes in her mode. The only thing I can come up with even though she doesn't have the scroll work on her forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Yeah... tbh I didn't like any of it except for snake/Susano'o combo, although the Ino-Shika-Cho would have been cool in an actual fight (like against KinGin bros or Kakuzu). Enton-Rasenshuriken didn't look that good when drawn, and the result was bland as well... it's just a regular enton. There should have been a spiraling pattern to the flames on impact / some sort of more significant change.
    Dont worry im there with you, the combo attack was small scale and lame, sure its black flames but there was absolutely nothing in it that was Narutos wind. It should of exploded like a fire ball and spread all over the juubi or did the massive expansion like Naruto's original FRS and sliced the juubi all up on a microscopic scale.

It was an entertaining chapter to say the least, I hope the Kage's can do something more this time, or at least tell everyone about Madara's techniques and maybe weaknesses.

And Im sure its a genjutsu of Kakashi and Obito, since they love spamming their sharingan techniques and genjutsus.

I did however like how Orochimaru gave Katsuya a little prop saying her acid would kill him. And Katsuya seems to indeed be the only slug there lol, and I had no idea her healing powers were that good
    A pie in the sky?

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    I am the wind that moves the windmill ~
    I really dug this chapter above any other that's come out recently

My guess the thing limiting her or Katsuyu's regeneration abilities was Tsunade's weakened state being combined with being in two separate pieces. No one present was in a condition capable of pulling the two halves together, so all Katsuyu could do was keep her stabilized until one of the other Kages could get up to assist. By pulling the two halves together, and boosting/restoring Tsunade's chakra, Katsuyu was able to get everyone healed faster.

???????
    There is something troubling me! Karin is hiding something, She is an Uzumaki who in this recent chapter stated that she would turn "old" if Tsunade drained more chakra. So Karin is an elderly Uzumaki that has been working with orochimaru for quite some time now, and she has pretty unique abilities.

• so all in all Karin has bizarre healing abilities and is a profound sensor type
    • she has her Uzumaki life force, she is older than expected meaning she could have bore witness to many past pivotal events in the narutoverse
    • She's been partnered with Orochimaru so her intel on the leaf village should be substantial as well as some of Oro's other intel and she could have been the one to tell Oro of the Death god unseal
    • She has a seriously awkward devotion to Sasuke which is weird in itself seeing as she just admitted to being an old lady
    • Is there a reason the only one she wants biting her is Sasuke an "Uchiha"
    • Has Karins healing of Sasuke in the past done something to Sauske by sucking her healing Uzumaki chakra into his Uchiha body?
    Last edited by ???????; 06-20-2013 at 04:57 AM.
    ???????

I don't think Karin literally admitted to being an old lady in disguise like Tsunade... Karin's statement was more akin to saying, "She's sucking the life right out of me... literally!" While we HAVE seen characters like Nagato seem to age prematurely when being sufficiently drained of chakra, I think Karin's statement was hyperbole to express the quantities of chakra she was losing.

Also, there's no special reason why she prefers to have only Sasuke "bite" her, aside from Kishi's typical bad writing of romance/female characters. This isn't a Senju/Uzumaki + Uchiha thing (although Kishi forcing their relationship is), it's just Karin having the same obsession with Sasuke that Sakura does.

???????
    I think Karin would have stated "she's sucking too much chakra" or something along those lines instead of saying I will get "old". It seemed to me she was truly worried about getting "old" and if that is the case (which it looks to be pointing at) then who the hell is Karin truly?
    ???????

It does state that Karin is 16 is Part2 doesn't it? I read that on Narutopedia, as well as her backstory. When she was a child, she lived in a small town that was burned to the ground or something. And Orochimaru took her in. Later she was affiliated with Kusagakure, the land where Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato met Kabuto and Orochimaru.

If Karin was actually older, Orochimaru would have been a child as well when they first met. Which he isn't so..

Also, we still don't know her last name.

Just a side note, Mangastream's translation is different for the Karin dialogue and makes more sense. And doesn't imply that Karin is a grandma.

Sai got it all correct, Ironic since he was raised to bury emotions, perhaps that has the benificial side effect of Spock-like objectivity.

Even though Sasuke wants to protect the village,

Spoiler!

...Sasuke is still Sasuke
    ...Sasuke is still an Uchiha with the Older Son's Traits
    ...Sasuke still has the "Evil Chakra" that Nidaime Hokage spoke about.

What really happened is that the focus of his Uchiha Emo genes have been redirected from Revenge against Konaha, to Pacifying Konoha and the Whole Shinobi world by force.

In other words, Naruto vs Sasuke showdown is still on. This time, the fight is in order to save Sasuke' soul. This is what Itachi foresaw and this is the Task he left behind for Naruto to finish. The Look on Hashirama's face said it all.

They first need everyone to deal with The Juubi and Madara

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !