Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 635 Discussion / 636 Predictions

Here we go : http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/635/3

Haven't read it yet.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I really liked this chapter Good pacing and character development. Here's my thoughts so far:

- We have confirmation that Tsunade's slugs come from the Shikkotsu forrest, that Kabuto mentioned
    - Karin is freaky, she liked being stabbed by Sasuke..
    - Suigetsu, Karin and Orochimaru's comic relief was good, weird seeing Orochimaru like that though
    - And now Tsunade is healed, as predicted. Why would Dan come and give her chacra if she was just gonna die the next minute anyway?
    - I truly hope Orochimaru isn't going to edo tensei Jiraya.. Dear God, we have enough epic characters in play right now, Kishimoto is having a hard time giving each of them enough panel time as it is.
    - Sakura's fake smile is a nice reference to past chapters Even though that smile is weird as hell!
    - And now we see Sasuke and Naruto perhaps first quarrel to be. Naruto wants to save those bijuu inside the ten tails. While Sasuke just wants to destroy them. And we still see that Sasuke isn't redeemed at all, he just have a shifted view on how to achieve his plans. He seems more and more like Madara and Obito in behaviour.
    - And finally we see some more on Obito and Kakashi. Now, what's going to happen there is hard to tell. Obito already showed he don't feel any pain, and was stabbed through the heart without dying. Obviously he couldn't withstand numerous blows like that. He could in theory be cut in half, he wouldn't survive that would he? Kakashi on the other hand is truly cut through his body.

So, Kakashi can't survive this, if it isn't a bunshin. If that's the case, this will be the second death of main characters in this war. Neji and Kakashi. And I see a redemption of Obito after Kakashi's death as well. What would that lead to? Could lead to Madara and Sasuke teaming up, allthough I kinda doubt it. But if he doesn't, that means we have Edo Madara and the ten tails VS the four previous hokage's, Naruto, Sasuke and Juugo, the current Kage + Orochimaru, Karin and Suigetsu. I can't even begin to comprehend how Kishi would portrait that fight.. Clearly too many characters at the same time.

I knew Jiraiya's death was a major catalyst behind Orochimaru's shift in perspective. I wonder how sincere Oro's change of heart is compared to Sasuke's tenuous one.

I really liked this chapter! After a few weeks of chapters filled with filler action that actually slowed down the plot, this transition chapter gave us a lot of development and even advanced multiple subplots. We know Oro and the Kages are on the way. We can already see the fractures in Team 7's newly-restored bonds, even as we better understand the mending of Oro's forner bonds. And we eveb caught a glimpse of Kakashi vs Obito (for lnce not talking, skipping straight to a mutual kill).

Originally I also thought Obito's Mokuton body could be the reason (he's lost both arms at this point, so it's possible more than half his body is Zetsu goo). However, I can't see Kakashi tanking that hit unless some other factor is at work, and (while a good cliffhanger) it seems unlikely we'd actually jump straight to their fight's conclusion. Perhaps Obito and Kakashi can also both use Kamui's phasing ability now, so the trick is to become solid to attack, then de-solidify at the last second (in which case you'd think Kakashi's maleable Raikiri range would win out, although Obito has the stamina). There IS a lot of blood for that phasing to be the case, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    After a few weeks of chapters filled with filler action that actually slowed down the plot, this transition chapter gave us a lot of development and even advanced multiple subplots.
    Exactly. And the action was not even that good

Quote Originally Posted by Naamean View Post
    Exactly. And the action was not even that good
    Yeah... tbh I didn't like any of it except for snake/Susano'o combo, although the Ino-Shika-Cho would have been cool in an actual fight (like against KinGin bros or Kakuzu). Enton-Rasenshuriken didn't look that good when drawn, and the result was bland as well... it's just a regular enton. There should have been a spiraling pattern to the flames on impact / some sort of more significant change.

Yeah... tbh I didn't like any of it except for snake/Susano'o combo, although the Ino-Shika-Cho would have been cool in an actual fight (like against KinGin bros or Kakuzu). Enton-Rasenshuriken didn't look that good when drawn, and the result was bland as well... it's just a regular enton. There should have been a spiraling pattern to the flames on impact / some sort of more significant change.
    Well, the Black Flame's property is to eat and spread and that's what it did, rather than the wind actually helping fire, the fire ate the wind and grown on it's own, without a real boom boost. You would think that it would explode like a flame in contact with a compressed air, but it seems that Black Flames, are not really flames, only shaped like flames... you even need a special MS jutsu to actually shape-shift it, so maybe it's more like raw energy than flame, or black matter, whatever. I guess this might have meant to suggest that Naruto and Sasuke are not actually cooperating, but rather Sasuke using and devouring Naruto's light.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, the Black Flame's property is to eat and spread and that's what it did, rather than the wind actually helping fire, the fire ate the wind and grown on it's own, without a real boom boost. You would think that it would explode like a flame in contact with a compressed air, but it seems that Black Flames, are not really flames, only shaped like flames... you even need a special MS jutsu to actually shape-shift it, so maybe it's more like raw energy than flame, or black matter, whatever. I guess this might have meant to suggest that Naruto and Sasuke are not actually cooperating, but rather Sasuke using and devouring Naruto's light.
    Yeah, I get it... just wish the combo attack was drawn a bit more exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...so, when they have become able to connect blood vessels and nerves without multi-hours precise operations ? Healing it's not the same as regenerating... and technically only mutants and those with Bijuu should be able to regenerate, since humans can only heal themselves... or does Katsuyu split into cell-size and connect everything from within ?
    Shes still in her seal unlocked mode I think so she can just scoop up her guts and shove them back in, should just regen like normal whens shes in her mode. The only thing I can come up with even though she doesn't have the scroll work on her forehead.

Dont worry im there with you, the combo attack was small scale and lame, sure its black flames but there was absolutely nothing in it that was Narutos wind. It should of exploded like a fire ball and spread all over the juubi or did the massive expansion like Naruto's original FRS and sliced the juubi all up on a microscopic scale.

It was an entertaining chapter to say the least, I hope the Kage's can do something more this time, or at least tell everyone about Madara's techniques and maybe weaknesses.

And Im sure its a genjutsu of Kakashi and Obito, since they love spamming their sharingan techniques and genjutsus.

I did however like how Orochimaru gave Katsuya a little prop saying her acid would kill him. And Katsuya seems to indeed be the only slug there lol, and I had no idea her healing powers were that good
    A pie in the sky?

okay okay so Orochimaru has changed some what and has a longer vision ...makes sense since hes immortal he shouldn't be in a rush.

- was hoping to get an explanation of Karin's bite marks and her powers.

- As I figured the Kages are coming back into the fight.

- Sasuke is not cured from his hatred and seems a bit silly that he thought he could simply burn the Jyuubi down.

- the final page is leaves us wondering is Kakashi going to die for real this time and Obito seems capable of surviving all manner of damage with that body.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Am I the only one who thinks Tsunade shouldn't look that old at age 50 lol I understand the chakra drain plays a role, but seriously, even though we never see her face, every time it happens, from the perspective we see, it appears as though she is in her 80's lol.

I do wonder about this "plan" Orochimaru has though. I also wonder what he discussed with Sasuke on the way to the abandoned Uzumaki shrine.