Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Is there only one slug in all of Shikkotsu forest or something? Because they never seem to summon anyone but her.
    It's possible that there is only one slug, and they're only summoning parts of it, as opposed to the entire thing. It is an interesting difference.

On a different note, I wonder, has Sasuke expanded his plans from just destroying the Leaf Village, to destroying all the villages? Removing the bijuu would weaken the villages, plus how the bijuu and their vessels were treated by their respective villages was emblematic of the problems with the village system.

Great chapter, although we can see Sasuke already going against Narutos plans, he hasnt deemed himself worthy IMO and Sais statement further implies he cant be trusted, I dont know where this is headed. And will Orochimaru do what I think he will do? Theres already so many characters, I dont know how Kishimoto is going to deal with all these characters, not trying to say this in a bad way, but right now its all a mess as in just how many characters are there. And I can see Kakashi dying, wich I wouldnt like too much, but being (I think) the finale I guess it was expected.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    When Sasuke got to know everything about Konoha and the roots of all it's problems it was great that he decided that the village is worth something.

However, even a villian can sometimes decide to save people, just so that he can twist them and use them how he likes. That's what Sasuke is doing IMO.

He spared the village, and now he wants to take a firm grip on it's future and the future of all villages. That was clear enough for me when he stated that he wants to destroy the current system, which is a good thing maybe, but it sounds like the new Sasuke system is not going to be very friendy.

In a nutshell ? Maybe Sasuke is plotting world domination schemes.

And Orochimaru ? Even when he said the thing about observing the current winds and seeing where they go, I still don't fully understand his agenda. The best I have is this - he is bored/tired of plotting grandour schemes of evil and decided to watch how other people make they're own schemes (namely Sasuke) and probably laugh at them when they fail at it.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/11587596/20

Maybe I am blind but can someone please tell me where the rest of Tsunade's body is in this picture?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Ok, so after 635 Chapters, I've come to the realization that its way nicer to have poeple recall memories of Sasuke than have him in a Chapter. Damn, he's annoying. I'm more interested to see Hashirama's thoughts on the matter, because we all knew Sasuke would have his own motives and as I've said before, Its shaping more and more that Sasuke will seek to finish the EOTM plan.

Apparently Naruto and 9tails are capable of ripping out the other tailed beasts from the 10 Tails. I assume this will only be possible before the final transformation and after that form manifests, a special jutsu will be needed.

In other news, Kages are back, although, ATM, who cares now that we have Hokages.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/11587596/20

Maybe I am blind but can someone please tell me where the rest of Tsunade's body is in this picture?
    XD It's a butt-shot, she's bent over because she's just getting up off the ground. To me, it shows that she's tired, and also that her newly-attached legs work (yay). You can see her arms.

EDIT: I love how this chapter plays off last chapter, in a sense... Orochimaru keeps going on about the "Winds" of change... Sasuke's metaphorical and literal "Wind", as we know, is Naruto. Although at the moment Sasuke/Orochimaru don't see it that way, and both are more interested in Sasuke's personal mindset.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 06-19-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Somehow the Mangapanda's translation had more sense than Mangastream's this time.

...so, when they have become able to connect blood vessels and nerves without multi-hours precise operations ? Healing it's not the same as regenerating... and technically only mutants and those with Bijuu should be able to regenerate, since humans can only heal themselves... or does Katsuyu split into cell-size and connect everything from within ?

Sasuke goes for the kill.

Oro is... actually he is right. What's the point of Immortality if you can't enjoy your life ? He constantly finds new hobbies .

Looks like Kakashi is going to wear Obito in similar fashion to how Obito wore Spiral Zetsu. Just imagine how awesome it would look with Obito's MS moving around like a scouter or something and overlapping Kakashi's normal eyes, like a monocle a little .

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    After a few weeks of chapters filled with filler action that actually slowed down the plot, this transition chapter gave us a lot of development and even advanced multiple subplots.
    Exactly. And the action was not even that good

Quote Originally Posted by Naamean View Post
    Exactly. And the action was not even that good
    Yeah... tbh I didn't like any of it except for snake/Susano'o combo, although the Ino-Shika-Cho would have been cool in an actual fight (like against KinGin bros or Kakuzu). Enton-Rasenshuriken didn't look that good when drawn, and the result was bland as well... it's just a regular enton. There should have been a spiraling pattern to the flames on impact / some sort of more significant change.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Yeah... tbh I didn't like any of it except for snake/Susano'o combo, although the Ino-Shika-Cho would have been cool in an actual fight (like against KinGin bros or Kakuzu). Enton-Rasenshuriken didn't look that good when drawn, and the result was bland as well... it's just a regular enton. There should have been a spiraling pattern to the flames on impact / some sort of more significant change.
    Well, the Black Flame's property is to eat and spread and that's what it did, rather than the wind actually helping fire, the fire ate the wind and grown on it's own, without a real boom boost. You would think that it would explode like a flame in contact with a compressed air, but it seems that Black Flames, are not really flames, only shaped like flames... you even need a special MS jutsu to actually shape-shift it, so maybe it's more like raw energy than flame, or black matter, whatever. I guess this might have meant to suggest that Naruto and Sasuke are not actually cooperating, but rather Sasuke using and devouring Naruto's light.