Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar

Who Is The Akatsuki Leader?

Here is your one-stop thread for discussion and speculation about the Akatsuki Leader. If you have a new theory feel free to post it in a separate thread; otherwise post in here.

Point 1: The leader is transparent, like a GHOST
    Point 2: Spikey hair
    Point 3: Mention of Hades (used as name of underworld, but also name of the god of death)
    Point 4: Teleportation like jutsu (summoned other members, though they may not have been completely physically there)

See what I'm getting at? The leader of Akatsuki could be Yondaime. I really don't like the idea of the 4th, who has always only been presented as a hero being maybe the main villian, but what a twist it could be. Who knows what happened when he sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto. No one knows how he did it. The death god is a jutsu he invented anyway.

Possible reasons he's evil: His soul is partly mixed with Kyuubi's, and what's going on is Kyuubi's will. It was always said that the reason for the death god jutsu used on kyuubi wasn't normal because Kyuubi was too powerful, and it's said that when the user of the justsu and the victim are swallowed together and battle for eternity, so it's possible their spirits are combines, but Naruto has part of Kyuubi in him in an attempt to contain at least most of it... something like that.

Possible objective: Be resurrected, or simply because he's evil and wants to be more powerful.

What we can maybe expect: Based on this, how may the story go? If this crazy theory is right, I could see a dramatic scene where Naruto comes face to face with his father (the whole father theory), and it's this father son relationship that helps Yondaime (whatever is left of him in spirit, or whatever) overcome the will of Kyuubi.

Um, that's about all I got right now. It's just hard to believe that Kishi would turn the 4th into the villian, in a sense, though maybe that's what he's going for: unpredictablility, surprise, etc.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

What in the fuck is going on here. Are you some kind of fucking retard. Even you're parents don't like you. They only consider you their fuck trophy. Kill yourself.

Sorry in advance Phixion and Thsv. Had to be done or I would have had to kill myself.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    What in the fuck is going on here. Are you some kind of fucking retard. Even you're parents don't like you. They only consider you their fuck trophy. Kill yourself.

Sorry in advance Phixion and Thsv. Had to be done or I would have had to kill myself.
    LOL
    Spoiler!

your like 2 years late bro.

Espada, where have you been for the last 2-3 years? Clearly, you don't read the manga at all. Graveyard please......

Ok Guys take it easy. Maybe this thread meant for anime viewers only not manga readers. We need some explanation ESPADA.

the Anime is beyond even this part already so wtf you talking about?

Hey Espada. Akatsuki Leader is Nagato. A former student of Jairaya with the Rinnegan. And he's dead. Enjoy.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Hey Espada. Akatsuki Leader is Nagato. A former student of Jairaya with the Rinnegan. And he's dead. Enjoy.
    Hhmmm really? but Madara gave him orders and bossed him around... um... eerrrrr... I thought he was the....

Get where I'm going with this?
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Hhmmm really? but Madara gave him orders and bossed him around... um... eerrrrr... I thought he was the....

Get where I'm going with this?
    Well, the person truly in charge and the Akatsuki leader are 2 different things and going by his discription we know who he's talking about. Nagato was the Akatsuki leader no matter who was in charge.

Its like saying who controls the US and who's the President of the US. May not be he same thing.

ooops....double post.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan