Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    hahaha nicly put.
    Um E S P A D A im new 2 this but u sound like a bit of a drop kick. Y get every1 so pissed off 4?
    We are the superior and fearles race of the Uchiha Clan

Quote Originally Posted by E S P A D A View Post
    hahaha nicly put.
    You weren't trolling, man up. Who would make a page long troll thread? lol, You shouldn't have opened this thread... off to the sokyoku.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    You weren't trolling, man up. Who would make a page long troll thread? lol, You shouldn't have opened this thread... off to the sokyoku.
    No offense, and by no offense I mean I hope you are highly offended, but that fucktard Espada is not smart enough to troll like that.

He himself could be the Akatsuki Leader and he still would have created this thread in hopes of answers.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Maybe he just did Copy/Past from other site.

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    No offense, and by no offense I mean I hope you are highly offended, but that fucktard Espada is not smart enough to troll like that.

He himself could be the Akatsuki Leader and he still would have created this thread in hopes of answers.
    Lmao.

I know that he meant wholeheartedly meant everything in this thread. I wish he was trolling though.

I'm not the type to rag on somebody who clearly doesn't know any better but if you're a fan of the manga then wtf? How could you in good conscience make this thread and not know the answer to the question you're asking Espada? Did you lose a bet?

Edit: You know what, judging by his name he's a Bleach fan and probably not much of a Naruto guy, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
    LeggoMyWebbo

How fucking disappointing that threads like this have to pop up, it really ruins mangashare credibility

Cool

You know what, I actually would've thought that he wasn't trolling cause I know he doesn't read the manga, he's the sole reason why we have to use spoiler tags when talking about upcoming stuff in the anime section. But this one I think he is trolling cause of his avy and sig with the 6 paths of pain. I've seen him have this for least 2 days and judging by the date of the thread, he had that sig when he made the thread.

Either he recently started reading the manga, Or maybe he really is crazy.

And HB, one would be an idiot for judging a manga based on the fans. And btw, your trolling has lost to Espada's awesome troll thread.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Err.. your a little bit late on the details bro.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Every time i see a post from ESPADA in the naruto thread, i always feel compelled to read the post, just to see what sort of retarted shit comes out, but this one takes the cake (and the Rikoudo thread) for the stupidest shit i have read in a while.

I dont claim that this is his worst overall post as i am sure he posted something just as fucked up as this before, such is his contribution to the Manga Share community.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Decidedly Undecided
    Seriously, Espada? Are you even trying to make a thread that won't go straight the Graveyard?

Speaking of, in before Graveyard! Whoo!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi