Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FairyTail 335 Discussion / 336 Predictions

Link: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/62106611/1

Wow...I'm gonna call bs on that. One minute to turn the tables in a war against the dragons? Also, characters should stay dead, otherwise it takes off the whole "feelz", shock and impact on the story.

Some people saw this coming from Ultear, I didn't...no, I actually was denying that fact 'cuz it's ugh...

Hope next chapter has some real interesting things. Like show Igneel if he does...lol

Pretty much what most of us expected, hope things pick up from here on the battlefront.

I hope Grey gets headshotted again

Wow, the whole world ? A bit too much . Yep, most people did foresee the time being rewind, but I didn't expect to see it on such a grand scale. Quite a nice twist to what was expected, plus it gives somewhat? reasonable short advantage against Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Wow, the whole world ? A bit too much . Yep, most people did foresee the time being rewind, but I didn't expect to see it on such a grand scale. Quite a nice twist to what was expected, plus it gives somewhat? reasonable short advantage against Dragons.
    Yes old friend,

I expected a rewind for Grey alone, but this seems like a one minute Universal rewind it is unknown if the enemy was also aware of the rewind.

I suspect that the most significant effect from the rewind effort will be that Rogue was spared, not killed by her, and that Rogue Will perform some significant act in the future.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

lol lame, her whole life was worth 1 minute haha! Ultear I think you were worth more alive with ice magic.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    lol lame, her whole life was worth 1 minute haha! Ultear I think you were worth more alive with ice magic.
    At a global scale that's significant, if she wanted to go back days should would've needed to store or gather enough magic like Eclipse.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    At a global scale that's significant, if she wanted to go back days should would've needed to store or gather enough magic like Eclipse.
    Nah, I think that Last Aegis and Eclipse work differently. In the first place, Eclipse is more of a Dimensional Portal Magic (in those stories the barrier between dimensions is alway the thinest in times of Eclipse for some reason), the user doesn't really go back in time, but move to a world at a different point in time, basically moving between timelines as it was showed on that diagram (at least this explains the need of a Stellar Magician that is basically a Dimensional Summoner). Or the user just move across time only himself, without the need to move the world along it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Lame ? Well I wouldn't say that. Think about it, the time of every living and non-living being in a single world was rewound by one minute. Can you even imagine to what great amount of time, each minute of all those living and non-living beings sum up to ? Aegis, indeed a good name, the final shield, that protects all within one world.

Though it's strange that Dragons didn't notice it. Could it be that they are resistant to time magic, or what's even crazier, that a concept of time doesn't even exist to them ? I guess this would explain why there was an error in that age restricted blockade, through which DS's couldn't even pass through, hmmmm...

BTW, now that 1/3 of Crime Sorceries Guild members are gone, does this mean that Jellal can now officially join FT (saving the world sounds like a good way to repent for your crimes) ? Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Mavis hadn't already put the FT Emblem somewhere on Jellal, seeing as he was to her liking, having similar aura to the Guild Members and what not ?

Zero, I think Kudduka was referring to the Magic Store inside Eclipse, not the Eclipse itself. Remember how the Eclipse Gate sucked Natsu's Magic away?

Imagine if Seven Years worth of Magical power from all the mages had been available to Her, then how much more time she would have rolled back universally.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Haha, I actually laughed a little when she only went back one minute. Well she managed to help a bit, good for her.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off