• Good

3 42.86%
  • Okay

1 14.29%
  • Mehh

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Law may be able to get away since he has CC's heart - i guess it just depends how much quicker/stronger Flamingo is.

It was a pretty good chapter, I can't wait till Zoro gets back to the ship - even though I doubt anything will have happened to Nami/Chopper/Brook, there's a *chance* we will see Zoro go HAM on someone lol
    Zoro could easily end up with the fight scene between Dofla and Law even if he's guided by that dwarve. He needs to be there more than anywhere else anyway.

sig made by me

2 possible scenario's that popped on in my head,

1. Usopp already met some Dwarfes on his Island where he trained and rescued them from the Eating Island and so the Dwarfes know him as a Hero.

2. the Dwarf on Zoro tricks him and will lead him straight to the possible Dofla/Law fight. Where he will join the fight.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Wonder if Rebecca is an honarary member of the dwarfs? Or was she a dwarf that turned big because of the experiments of CC(You never know).

Also, If DD had this plan setup all along, is it possible that this tournament was a means of selecting a new candidate for Shichibukai. Think about it, they lure strong pirates along with the promise of the Mera Mera and Dofla has his "candidate" wipe the floor with the other pirates. In so doing that "candidate" becomes quite famous almost instantly and whats more with big names like Bellamy, Luffy and even Burgess falling to this person, it would make sense to replace Law(who is now possibly guilty of treason) with this new person.
    I like this idea a lot !! really nice

Mmhmmm....definitely a fan service chapter, though nonetheless satisfying. Interesting look Oda gave these dwarves; not sure how I like it. Just as the citizens of Dressrosa often call them, I see them closer to looking like fairies rather than dwarves, but this is Oda's One Piece and he always presents interesting characters so I can't really complain. I'm curious if Usopp will pick up something new here in the land where dwarves are the greatest cultivators and still immensely powerful. Also, Usopp will now have visited both the island of dwarves and the one of giants by the end of the series.

I'm not sure what this entire Rebecca-Soldier relationship is...but I'm not sure I like it either. Are they "lovers" or more of a wishful couple? By the way she shows happiness watching the little kid playing with Mr. Monkey, I wonder if the two aren't/weren't childhood friends, the former being supported and comforted by the latter. I definitely want this relationship situation to be cleared up as soon as possible.

Holy crap! The ultimate puppeteer! Doflamingo played everyone thrice over...damn. Sucks that we have yet another break next week. Luckily I've been enjoying Bleach more in recent weeks to ease the suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Mmhmmm....definitely a fan service chapter, though nonetheless satisfying. Interesting look Oda gave these dwarves; not sure how I like it. Just as the citizens of Dressrosa often call them, I see them closer to looking like fairies rather than dwarves, but this is Oda's One Piece and he always presents interesting characters so I can't really complain. I'm curious if Usopp will pick up something new here in the land where dwarves are the greatest cultivators and still immensely powerful. Also, Usopp will now have visited both the island of dwarves and the one of giants by the end of the series.

I'm not sure what this entire Rebecca-Soldier relationship is...but I'm not sure I like it either. Are they "lovers" or more of a wishful couple? By the way she shows happiness watching the little kid playing with Mr. Monkey, I wonder if the two aren't/weren't childhood friends, the former being supported and comforted by the latter. I definitely want this relationship situation to be cleared up as soon as possible.

Holy crap! The ultimate puppeteer! Doflamingo played everyone thrice over...damn. Sucks that we have yet another break next week. Luckily I've been enjoying Bleach more in recent weeks to ease the suffering.
    Bleach is comin with that fire ��������

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post

no one piece next week. thank you for ruining my weekend already!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Zoro could easily end up with the fight scene between Dofla and Law even if he's guided by that dwarve. He needs to be there more than anywhere else anyway.
    I doubt Zoro/Law would beat Flamingo, if they could I'm seriously overestimating Flamingo, who I think is like the 10-15th strongest person shown so far, Though maybe them 2 could get away from him since I see no way Law is escaping alone.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I doubt Zoro/Law would beat Flamingo, if they could I'm seriously overestimating Flamingo, who I think is like the 10-15th strongest person shown so far, Though maybe them 2 could get away from him since I see no way Law is escaping alone.
    Well, I think that they would put up a nice fight, It would be sweet to see Zoro and Law go all out together.

Great chapter By the way, this break is probably just to get Oda back on track after all the unexpected breaks.
    Can not wait to see what Law, does, I mean he could just leave C.C. and run. But i hope that Zoro gets there to help or sanji. It will be cool to see what role Robin and Ussop play in this impending battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmm i remember Ussop before he joined the SH. Lying to luffy,zorro and nami that he had 8000 (or i don't remember how much) armie or followers. Since ussop is a man who turns lies to truth i think he is going to lead an army of dwarvs

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Hmmm i remember Ussop before he joined the SH. Lying to luffy,zorro and nami that he had 8000 (or i don't remember how much) armie or followers. Since ussop is a man who turns lies to truth i think he is going to lead an army of dwarvs
    Now THAT...is a damn solid idea!