0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece One Piece 711 Discussion / 712 Predictions

New chapter is out ENJOY!!!!!
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/711
    off to read now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Hmmm, so Joker is working with the marines huh. Now why didn't I see this coming? Slow pace though, and given Oda had only just taken 2 weeks off, taking another break makes it seem even slower... Also makes you wonder how did Sanji figure out the plan.

That Robin search was very titillating

So DD didn't quit after all. I guess he expected the SH and Heart Pirates coming into partnership. Maybe a deal was struck with Akainu to crush the SH.

Nevertheless, with Luffy about be in the fight of Group C, its becoming more apparent that it was a plot to split him from Law. Also with Rebecca wanting to beat DD, its safe to say that DD has pissed of and probably oppressed the Gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    That Robin search was very titillating
    Haha came just to see comments on that. I'll be expecting the fan doujin's to be going into overdrive with that soon haha...

Oh god, another chapter thats going to spawn so many hentai picture XP. And Dofla, nice move with the pretend quitting. Really, the straw hats are now in for the worst possible scenario.

Oh and the Dwarves (Or gnomes, but thats probably a translation error) are a lot smaller than I thought they would be.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Could it be that it was the Gnomes who were the ones on the sunny when Nami and her team herd noises?

Mangastream Version

Ha, they are called Dwarves
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Wowww it's good to back!!!
    Loved the chapter everyone loves the robin scene i guess. lol
    Law is in a real pinch, no way he is getting past donflamingo and that admiral. Seems loke donfla teamed up with the WG. The strawhats and law aren't enough for countering donfla + his crew and an admiral. So i think there will be some other big name popping in the scene......

Law may be able to get away since he has CC's heart - i guess it just depends how much quicker/stronger Flamingo is.

It was a pretty good chapter, I can't wait till Zoro gets back to the ship - even though I doubt anything will have happened to Nami/Chopper/Brook, there's a *chance* we will see Zoro go HAM on someone lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Law may be able to get away since he has CC's heart - i guess it just depends how much quicker/stronger Flamingo is.

It was a pretty good chapter, I can't wait till Zoro gets back to the ship - even though I doubt anything will have happened to Nami/Chopper/Brook, there's a *chance* we will see Zoro go HAM on someone lol
    Zoro could easily end up with the fight scene between Dofla and Law even if he's guided by that dwarve. He needs to be there more than anywhere else anyway.

sig made by me