Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    I have said this before and I'm gonna say it again:

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    First of all I wish the one who win the WC is a team that never have won WC. I will be straight forward, I wish if Spain or Holland could win WC. They are in my favorites team's list. Beside Argentina and France. But Argentina had won WC 2 times and France had won once before so I wish non of them would win WC. However, If neither Spain nor Holland couldn't have won WC, then I wish for Argentina or France to be the winner.

I'm gonna go with Holland mainly because i was'nt paying attention and did'nt know we had this thread till now i love that NZ gave the italians a hard time.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Without a doubt Ghana messed up that one by taking the penalty kick too...what word am I looking for...nonchalant. But, a player standing using his hand in the middle of the goal still makes me upset.

I may not be a football player L0ki, but I know the rules and I won't not be upset when they're blatantly broken. Especially one of the most basic rules of football.
    It's not like he cheated. He broke a rule, got punished according to the rules. Honestly, even though it cost them some offensive firepower against the Dutch, it was a brilliant play. His options were block the ball with his hand and give his team, his goalkeeper a chance, or let the ball sail in the net and go home. I think he made the right choice.

Germany was kinda disappointing against Spain. I saw no blitzkrieg. :(

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Veteran Member
    Yeah.. you cant blame suavez or w/e the hell his name is.. I mean, almost any player wouldve done the same exact thing.. I know i wouldve for my team back when i played a couple years ago.. And it worked out for him too, as they won the game which they wouldve lost. I wanted ghana to win, though.. so yeah i was a bit angry too, but i cant really blame him for doing something like that. It makes sense that he would.. woudve been stupid for him not to.. At least it was called, though... and they got a pk, which ghana messed up. :(

I figured itd be netherlands vs. spain in the final.. i hope netherlands win.. but it should be a pretty good match..

Spoiler!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

spain <3

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

its gonna be a good final
    hope Holland win

*checks in the future*

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    *checks in the future*

lulz. Someone might assassinate the octopus.

What the hell is happening in your sig Pixie?
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    *checks in the future*

Frickin love the sig!!!!! Anyways Spain is the team I hate less than Germany so it was fun watching that. Now it's time for the octofuture to be correct and Holland wins!!!!!

Robin Van Persie (Arsenal) vs. Fernando Torres (Liverpool).....Comes back to the EPL
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!