Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    im going for Australia

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    Thanks Spiro for this interesting thread. First of all I wish the one who win the WC is a team that never have won WC. I will be straight forward, I wish if Spain or Holland could win WC. They are in my favorites team's list. Beside Argentina which is in the top of favorites list because of Maradona, with all due respect to Pele, Maradona is the best Century player ever & because of Messidona. And Beside France which is the second in my favorites list & that because of Zidane, who is best player after Maradona. But Argentina had won WC 2 times and France had won once before so I wish non of them will win WC. However, If neither Spain nor Holland couldn't have won WC, then I wish for Argentina or France to be the winner.

What the hell does Maradona's skill as a player have to do with anything? He's a shitty coach. And Messi hasn't played a decent match for the national team in years.

Newsflash: Zidane has already retired.

Dammit I hate those faggots who pay attention to football once every 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by L0ki View Post
    lol what the hell does Maradona's skill as a player have to do with anything? He's a shitty coach. And Messi hasn't played a decent match for the national team in years.

Newsflash: Zidane already retired.

Dammit I hate those faggots who pay attention to football once every 4 years.
    O rly?? I haven't ever said Maradona is a pretty coach or something like that. Take a look here:
    Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    I agree with you in regarding Argentina & France. Both they have good players but they need a new talent coach.
    You see? I was talking about him as a player not as a coach.

Also I haven't ever said Zidane he is still playing in my post!!! So no needs to tell me he is already retired.

And regarding Messi, I haven't said he has been playing a decent match for the national team in years. But he has won both The Golden Ball (2009) "referred to as the European Footballer of the Year award" & FIFA World Player of the Year ( 2009 ) so there no argument in that he's the best world's player in these days. So I was talking about this point not whether he has been playing a decent match for the national team or not.
    You should have read my post carefully before you replied me because all what you have said, it's inconsistent with my post.

That's even more beside the point. If it was for having good players historically, Uruguay would be a candidate every single WC, and they have enough trouble qualifiyng for one now.

About Messi, I'm well aware of his level on Barcelona, and even more on Argentina. That's why I think he'll fail epically along with the rest of the team on the WC. He's not the kind of player who can make his team win by himself.

That's even more beside the point. If it was for having good players historically, Uruguay would be a candidate every single WC, and they have enough trouble qualifiyng for one now.
    That also goes for Hungary who did not qualify since 24 years. And about Argentina, If you ask me why do like them? I would say Because of Maradona in past & Now because of Messi so I wish they win WC if Spain or Holland failed & this was my point in my first post.

Oh and please let's not turn this into a Maradona vs. Pelé debate, they're always pointless and lame.

Sad my nation didn't even qualify to the world cup ( not that they ever will) >.>

But yeah brasil probably wins.

Let's just hope no one pulls a zidane

About Messi, I'm well aware of his level on Barcelona, and even more on Argentina. That's why I think he'll fail epically along with the rest of the team on the WC. He's not the kind of player who can make his team win by himself.
    Agreed.
    IMO Argentinia doesn't have the team to get past the quarter finals.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    im going for Australia
    Hah...I hope going for them doesn't include placing money down on them, at most they'll just repeat their last effort

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Tsubasa Go go svk

Slovakia for the WC 2010 trophy !!! Who is with me

Spoiler!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman