Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 464
  1. #51
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Every time World Cup comes around I always rout for Brazil. Kind of upset that Ronaldinho didn't make the team this year but the guys they have should still get the job done. Brazil still have Kaka and Robinho though. Hope they win. I have high hopes for the US team but don't think they will make it past the quarterfinals.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  2. #52
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ L0ki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    Brazil shall win......Portugal will choke as will Spain and I can't think of any other consistent teams. Now I won't be surprised if we get tons of "upsets". This is the most uncertain year for the world cup in a long time.
    LOL Portugal consistent? They barely made it to the WC. They just have one good hugely overestimated player. Holland has a much better team for example.

  3. #53
    Holland need just a spark to do better as they have the players.
    Spain are stronger than ever and its probably their time, Brazil are Brazil and i hope England underdog it to be honest

  4. #54
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,180
    WOOH!! So glad that it was a tied game instead of a losing game for Mexico. It was very intense and exciting, both me and my dad we're cheering when the scored TWICE, yes, TWICE, but no, "he was out of place" bullshit. I didn't like how when the game started, the umpires seemed like they we're on South Africa's side calling fouls when Mexico would "make one", but then it turned out better and it seemed more fair afterwards. I'm really happy that it tied, i wanted Mexico to win, but tied is good enough for me. Why? Because it's known for the home team to win the first game, but this time it was either South Africa was going to lose, or going to tie with Mexico. Mexico was on fire, it was awesome. And THANK YOU to that one player from South Africa who almost made a goal but hit the pole! That was epic


    Next game is Uruguay vs France. Go Uruguay! Beat those war quitting fags! They le suck.

  5. #55
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    WOOH!! So glad that it was a tied game instead of a losing game for Mexico. It was very intense and exciting, both me and my dad we're cheering when the scored TWICE, yes, TWICE, but no, "he was out of place" bullshit. I didn't like how when the game started, the umpires seemed like they we're on South Africa's side calling fouls when Mexico would "make one", but then it turned out better and it seemed more fair afterwards. I'm really happy that it tied, i wanted Mexico to win, but tied is good enough for me. Why? Because it's known for the home team to win the first game, but this time it was either South Africa was going to lose, or going to tie with Mexico. Mexico was on fire, it was awesome. And THANK YOU to that one player from South Africa who almost made a goal but hit the pole! That was epic


    Next game is Uruguay vs France. Go Uruguay! Beat those war quitting fags! They le suck.

    I watched it too, pretty damn good game. Thought South Africa was going to win.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  6. #56
    Vongola Sun Guardian jio999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    729
    Italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #57
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I watched it too, pretty damn good game. Thought South Africa was going to win.
    You think so? I think Mexico would have definitely won if it wasn't for that "being out of place". Then again, that one guy end up aiming for the pole, so it was "fair". I agree though, pretty damn good game indeed.

  8. #58
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Well, South Africa were a surprise. Especially as you consider they weren't even good enough to get into the final qualifying round for the African Cup of Nations this year.

    Currently watching France vs Uruguay. France have been poor if not terrible. That being said they were bad in the group stages last time round and got to the final.

    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    You think so? I think Mexico would have definitely won if it wasn't for that "being out of place". Then again, that one guy end up aiming for the pole, so it was "fair". I agree though, pretty damn good game indeed.
    It's called 'offside'. An attacking player must have two defending players between him and the goal unless he's in possession of the ball. Since the keeper came out and missed the ball Vela(I think it was Vela) was offside since there was only one player back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  9. #59
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,180
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Well, South Africa were a surprise. Especially as you consider they weren't even good enough to get into the final qualifying round for the African Cup of Nations this year.

    Currently watching France vs Uruguay. France have been poor if not terrible. That being said they were bad in the group stages last time round and got to the final.
    Man, this game is sucking, this is showing me that when France plays against Mexico on thursday, they're going to get owned, le french blows

    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    It's called 'offside'. An attacking player must have two defending players between him and the goal unless he's in possession of the ball. Since the keeper came out and missed the ball Vela(I think it was Vela) was offside since there was only one player back.
    Oh ok, makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    Italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One of the favored for world cup, i liked it how Mexico beat them before the World Cup games started.

  10. #60
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,658
    figured id share, the quality is kinda iffy but eh:

    http://www.movies-links.tv/genres/sport/

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •