Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
    0-1 for Ghana
    Left footed shot on goal by Sulley Muntari (GHA)

there will always be the next WC, Brazilians..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post

Also, I kinda hate Robben after this match - he was constantly doing things solo and plus he allways went down theatricaly as some kind of actor. 0 points for Robben !!

agreed

OMG, Kaka and Robinho were great ! There were numerous times when Kaka could have simply acted as being fauled but no, he was fighting like a man and even withstood heavy physical battles. Now thats a player !!
    Kaka as he was in milan still was in a way better shape imo

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    No hating on Robben. He couldn't do a single action without getting kicked against his ankles.

The refereee should have given even more yellow cards for that. but Bastos certainly deserved a red card. Very dirty play against Robben.

Germany is up next tomorrow, don't lose. I want to see you in the finals.
    though i rlly like robben,he acted so "theatralisch" like a pussy every foul was like he was hit by a car
    this lil kicks on the "ankles" is nothing,we play football and r not doing ballett
    for Bastos to get one yellow card was a joke for me,if u compare that van bommel was very hard in some actions and didnt get yellow

germany shall lose,cant stand the overreactions and comments like
    whoa germany will crush argentina -.-

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I'm hoping Argentina will win because the guys are cuter. Now that my two teams are out of the running, I'll just cheer for the team with the hottest players.

Ah...but I'd like Africa to get as far as possible since WC is in it's own yard, so: GO GHANA! 1-1...break 'em down babies.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

All I can do is shake my head in disgust because my favorite team is out of the World Cup.:( I mean Brazil just fell apart in the second half. You got Melo dumbass kicking people in thigh, the refs see you moron damn right you deserve a red card. UGH!!! So frustrating. Now that Brazil is gone (and the US) I don't know who root for. My brother-in-law told me I should root for Ghana since there the only African country left but they did knock the US out so I don't know. You what am going back Argentina, since I like Messi anyway.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    Kaka as he was in milan still was in a way better shape imo

though i rlly like robben,he acted so "theatralisch" like a pussy every foul was like he was hit by a car
    this lil kicks on the "ankles" is nothing,we play football and r not doing ballett
    for Bastos to get one yellow card was a joke for me,if u compare that van bommel was very hard in some actions and didnt get yellow

germany shall lose,cant stand the overreactions and comments like
    whoa germany will crush argentina -.
    -
    tactically Germany is one of the best teams, if not the best one on the WC, so they are a great danger to Argentina, if anyone can stop Argentina now is Germany!

Go Uruguay!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    All I can do is shake my head in disgust because my favorite team is out of the World Cup.:( I mean Brazil just fell apart in the second half. You got Melo dumbass kicking people in thigh, the refs see you moron damn right you deserve a red card. UGH!!! So frustrating. Now that Brazil is gone (and the US) I don't know who root for. My brother-in-law told me I should root for Ghana since there the only African country left but they did knock the US out so I don't know. You what am going back Argentina, since I like Messi anyway.
    Right...and they're cute. Messi looks so huggable. <3

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blushing Arhazivory View Post
    I'm hoping Argentina will win because the guys are cuter. Now that my two teams are out of the running, I'll just cheer for the team with the hottest players.

How sexistic :3

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Ah...but I'd like Africa to get as far as possible since WC is in it's own yard, so: GO GHANA! 1-1...break 'em down babies.
    haha, well they deserve to win cuz Uruguay is a filthy team with cheaters !!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

What the eff Ghana! Penalties now...!!

uru stil leads by 1.. damnit go ghana!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

damn. Whoever I cheer for loses. wth?!