Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    We are so going to win this...

EDIT:
    @Light-kun

I hope we get to play vs Germany and kick your Mannschaft butt.

Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    everybody needs a lil bit of luck
    but all in all brazi has always had a terrific team and most of the time they also play very good
    and this year they play extremely good
    Even though, In 06 they had best players in world but they did nothing in finals & they took a spectacular lessens from Zidane in that match.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    @Light-kun
    I hope we get to play vs Germany and kick your Mannschaft butt.
    You need a damm lack to Kick Mannschaft out but that doesn't mean the Mannschaft play very well, they've barely ended their match with Cote d`Ivoire 1-1. As I said before, the Orange always disappoint me in Finals. Look what did happened in Euro 08 after they have defeated 2 of best team in WC 2006 with 8 goals, yet they failed to beat Russia. IDK what's wrong with them? they have qualified players & they are the first team that have qualified to WC 2010. Let's see what they will do.

Gotta root for my own country, go England =[

I really wanna see Ivory Coast qualify. I doubt Portugal will. I just have a feeling IC will surprise that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Safe_Kid View Post
    Gotta root for my own country, go England =[

I really wanna see Ivory Coast qualify. I doubt Portugal will. I just have a feeling IC will surprise that group.
    Yeah, by kicking Brazil out.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    You need a damm lack to Kick Mannschaft out but that doesn't mean the Mannschaft play very well, they've barely ended their match with Cote d`Ivoire 1-1. As I said before, the Orange always disappoint me in Finals. Look what did happened in Euro 08 after they have defeated 2 of best team in WC 2006 with 8 goals, yet they failed to beat Russia. IDK what's wrong with them? they have qualified players & they are the first team that have qualified to WC 2010. Let's see what they will do.
    Russia had the secret weapon Guus Hiddink. He's named Guus Geluk here, literally means Guus Luck (and it's also the dutch name of Gladstone Gander).

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Russia had the secret weapon Guus Hiddink. He's named Guus Geluk here, literally means Guus Luck (and it's also the dutch name of Gladstone Gander).
    Or May be that due to the arrogant attitude of Dutch Manger Marco van Basten. In other hand,That doesn't mean Guus Hiddink is not smart. To me, he is one of the smartest managers out there. Take a look in WC 98, Oranges did very well & South Korea in WC 02, & Austeralia in WC 06, PSV 05-06.

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    Or May be that due to the arrogant attitude of Dutch Manger Marco van Basten. In other hand,That doesn't mean Guus Hiddink is not smart. To me, he is one of the smartest managers out there. Take a look in WC 98, Oranges did very well & South Korea in WC 02, & Austeralia in WC 06, PSV 05-06.
    Yeah can't be denied that Hiddink is a great trainer. I even shed a tear when PSV lost in the Champions League when they were under Hiddink. I was convinced they could make it..

And yeah van Basten is a cocky guy. I never expected us to pown France and Italy like that.

And I even shed tear when the Oranges lost WC 98 by luck in front of Barazil but again Zidane taught very well in final.
    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Safe_Kid View Post
    Gotta root for my own country, go England.
    Everything but England, please.

IMO It was a shame that Russia didn't qualified for the WC.
    I really think that they deserve it.
    (Just look at their performance in the EC 2008)
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!