Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    My hopes for these 2 matches became true.
    USA & S.Korea are out !

Congrats to Ghana, beat us just like they did in 2006 2-1. But they would've not of scored any goals if our defenders would of played. But anyways congrats to them for a hard fought win! They deserve it
    Last edited by Greed-sama; 06-27-2010 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Thank you Loki, I was all ready drunk when posting this
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Congrats to Ghana, beat us just like they did in 2006 2-1. But they would of not of scored any goals if our defenders would of played. But anyways congrats to them for a hard fought win! They deserve it
    You mean would've. And Ghana's defense was just as horrible, you just missed your chances.

Ok...so,

Jozy decided he didn't feel like showing up to the game and looked like he was 80 years old out there.
    Cherundolo probably gave the ball away to to Ghana-rians 10 times during the first half.
    Clark basically just hand wrapped a goal for Ghana in the first half.
    Dempsy was doing his best Ronaldo impression, falling on the ground every 5 seconds and launching shots from midfield to "test the goalie" (lawlz).
    Donovan almost made me shit my pants when he hit post on that PK.
    Bocanegra decided to headbutt Gyan and then run away from him which resulted in the winning goal (even though it was a really nice shot that just trickled over Howard).
    Howard was the US's best player at keeping possession (wtf) and seeing him go goalie to goalie in the last 3 minutes of extra time was actually hilarious.

Ultimately, as Bill Simmons said, gotta hand it to the Ghana School of Acting & Stalling for outplaying and outcoaching us.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Ok...so,

Jozy decided he didn't feel like showing up to the game and looked like he was 80 years old out there.
    Cherundolo probably gave the ball away to to Ghana-rians 10 times during the first half.
    Dempsy was doing his best Ronaldo impression, falling on the ground every 5 seconds and launching shots from midfield to "test the goalie" (lawlz).
    Bocanegra decided to headbutt Gyan and then run away from him which resulted in the winning goal (even though it was a really nice shot that just trickled over Howard).
    Howard was the US's best player at keeping possession (wtf) and seeing him go goalie to goalie in the last 3 minutes of extra time was actually hilarious.

Ultimately, as Bill Simmons said, gotta hand it to the Ghana School of Acting & Stalling for outplaying and outcoaching us.
    Agreed.

Good job to the Gonorrheans; the USA is out. Hopefully Brasil '14 will be better (but a draw as favorable...doubtful).

Ok...so,

You know its a pathetic game when your goal keeper is the only one willing to go up and challenge the other keeper, who sucks at dealing with crosses, for a ball. Donovan was non-existant in this game and like the entire US midfield.....gave up the ball. Nice to see that the players can't control the ball within five yards of themselves in the final third or that they couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. When we get a legit forward who can at least play for 60 minutes we'll win. That and we need to stop giving up goals within the first five minutes of the whistle blowing to start the game. Jozy.....nvm he was actually one of the better players for us the world cup.....and he didnt exist. Howard on the first shot......you can't cheat the far post in the world cup. Thank you BBradley for screwing up the starting line-up.....Edu>Clark 10 out of 10 times. Dempsey.....when will he score? He's had or taken to many chances.......there's my venting
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Ok...so,

Totally agree with you dude the one time you want Jozy to do his thing he doesn't show up. Especially in the two extra fifteen minutes Jozy was nowhere to be found.

When Howard came down to help, I was like wtf are u doing? But you know what I was like fuck it do what you got to do dude and help the team pull out this win.

Oh and the stalling the dude from Ghana did I think in the last 8 minutes in the game pissed me the hell off, I was like get your ass up off the field. Had to call in the stretcher, knowing his ass didn't need it.

But the US team had a great run even though it was kind of short and they got cheated a lot of times (I mean a lot of times). Hopefully they can do better in 2014.

Brazil is my only team that's left and they better beat Chile. Kaka better get his shit together.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Well a day late but here is my bet

Uruguay korea
    USA Ghana (fuck!)
    Germany England
    Argentina Mexico
    Slovakia Holland
    Brasil Chile
    Paraguay Japan
    Portugal Spain

The world cup champion will be South American!

Thanks Blue hime!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    USA.....one day in this world cup theyll not give up a goal in the first 20 minutes, no how about the first half. This is assuming they don't lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Ghana deserves the win. Kingson should get a bloody award. Well 4 minutes to go~
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Congrats to Ghana, beat us just like they did in 2006 2-1. But they would of not of scored any goals if our defenders would of played. But anyways congrats to them for a hard fought win! They deserve it
    Quote Originally Posted by L0ki View Post
    You mean would've. And Ghana's defense was just as horrible, you just missed your chances.
    Ok...so,

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Agreed.

Good job to the Gonorrheans; the USA is out. Hopefully Brasil '14 will be better (but a draw as favorable...doubtful).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    You know its a pathetic game when your goal keeper is the only one willing to go up and challenge the other keeper, who sucks at dealing with crosses, for a ball. Donovan was non-existant in this game and like the entire US midfield.....gave up the ball. Nice to see that the players can't control the ball within five yards of themselves in the final third or that they couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. When we get a legit forward who can at least play for 60 minutes we'll win. That and we need to stop giving up goals within the first five minutes of the whistle blowing to start the game. Jozy.....nvm he was actually one of the better players for us the world cup.....and he didnt exist. Howard on the first shot......you can't cheat the far post in the world cup. Thank you BBradley for screwing up the starting line-up.....Edu>Clark 10 out of 10 times. Dempsey.....when will he score? He's had or taken to many chances.......there's my venting
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Totally agree with you dude the one time you want Jozy to do his thing he doesn't show up. Especially in the two extra fifteen minutes Jozy was nowhere to be found.

When Howard came down to help, I was like wtf are u doing? But you know what I was like fuck it do what you got to do dude and help the team pull out this win.

Oh and the stalling the dude from Ghana did I think in the last 8 minutes in the game pissed me the hell off, I was like get your ass up off the field. Had to call in the stretcher, knowing his ass didn't need it.

But the US team had a great run even though it was kind of short and they got cheated a lot of times (I mean a lot of times). Hopefully they can do better in 2014.

Brazil is my only team that's left and they better beat Chile. Kaka better get his shit together.
    So.... when I said Ghana would take the US I wasn't just talking outa my arse. DFX, I'm waiting for my apology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Fuck this we going to war with Ghana. Lets see how their defenses react after we drop a fatboy on their asses.