Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Ouch. North Korean staff will be executed and the players will be put in a punishment camp for 4 years, that's my guess. 7-0 that's just horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Ouch. North Korean staff will be executed and the players will be put in a punishment camp for 4 years, that's my guess. 7-0 that's just horrible.
    That's what I was thinking
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Did you forget who their leader is boss, it just might happen.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Apparently, the North Korean government also decided to show that game live, one of the rare instances of the outside being shown. So double whammy.

Concentration camps, here they go.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I thought the same thing as I watched them fail....fail....fail....fail....fail.....fail (Yay for Renaldo)....and fail again. With that kind of government, will the footballers really be okay? The match was quite painful.

On another note, Spain redeemed themselves. Though it's a pity Torres never got the goal he was hoping for.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

They've been doing really well. Tieing in the first game with South Africa on their home turf, and then beating France 2-0. If they keep playing as well as they have and beat Uruguay they'll be well on their way to the 2nd round.

Both have a win and a tie so whoever wins this one has it made. Of course if they tie they both advance too, but here's hoping Mexico clinches it.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    They've been doing really well. Tieing in the first game with South Africa on their home turf, and then beating France 2-0. If they keep playing as well as they have and beat Uruguay they'll be well on their way to the 2nd round.

Both have a win and a tie so whoever wins this one has it made. Of course if they tie they both advance too, but here's hoping Mexico clinches it.
    Pretty sure Uruguay and Mexico will tie 0-0. Maybe they already made a deal to both progress and kick France home.

Pretty sure Uruguay and Mexico will tie 0-0. Maybe they already made a deal to both progress and kick France home.
    hopefully they did make a deal,if not then mexico should win ^^
    but i would prefer the baguettes leave the WC

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

The French are ready to get their butts kicked. I hope South Afrika scores some more and Mexico loses, so they progress to the next round.