Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    The US came back and tied it up could have won if it wasn't for the stupid ref taking back the goal by Edu. And the funny thing we still don't know why the ref didn't allow the goal. Damn refs always mess things up. Now I wonder if Algeria can beat England.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    The US came back and tied it up could have won if it wasn't for the stupid ref taking back the goal by Edu. And the funny thing we still don't know why the ref didn't allow the goal. Damn refs always mess things up. Now I wonder if Algeria can beat England.
    There must have been 15 different fouls taking place as the ball came in. Pick one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    There must have been 15 different fouls taking place as the ball came in. Pick one.
    Yeah there were but none of them was on us. They showed the replay over and over and from different angels. There wasn't no offsides that's for damn sure and the US players were the ones getting roughed up so what the hell, we should have won. STUPID REF!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

How about the red card foul that happened to Bradley? Is that one a good one to pick? The refs handed Slovania that tie, we won that game. If only we would of played for 90 minutes instead of 45 minutes and have some defenders that give a damn. Oh well we are still into the next round if we beat Algeria

Oh yeah let us not forget about the shitty "hand" ball call on Findley which gave him his second yellow card and is now not able to play in Wednesday game. Face it Koman Coulibaly had it out for us and screw Slovania for saying that the refs had nothing to do with the outcome of the game

England just tied Algeria so we still have a GREAT chance at moving into the next round!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Disgraceful. Embarrassing stuff. Pathetic really. No vision, no chances created, up against a dodgy keeper and never put him under pressure.

I mean, if they can’t beat that hopeless, clueless shower, then Algeria don’t deserve to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yeah there were but none of them was on us. They showed the replay over and over and from different angels. There wasn't no offsides that's for damn sure and the US players were the ones getting roughed up so what the hell, we should have won. STUPID REF!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    How about the red card foul that happened to Bradley? Is that one a good one to pick? The refs handed Slovania that tie, we won that game. If only we would of played for 90 minutes instead of 45 minutes and have some defenders that give a damn. Oh well we are still into the next round if we beat Algeria

Oh yeah let us not forget about the shitty "hand" ball call on Findley which gave him his second yellow card and is now not able to play in Wednesday game. Face it Koman Coulibaly had it out for us and screw Slovania for saying that the refs had nothing to do with the outcome of the game

England just tied Algeria so we still have a GREAT chance at moving into the next round!
    lol. You guys are new to the world of football refereeing otherwise you'd not be getting upset. Bad decisions are made. Suck it up. I had to when Pedro Mendes was denied a legendary winner at Old Trafford. There were Americans pushing and shirt pulling as well as Slovenians.

EDIT: There was a Slovenian taken out who would have gotten the ball before Edu. That's the foul that was given.
    Quote Originally Posted by L0ki View Post
    Disgraceful. Embarrassing stuff. Pathetic really. No vision, no chances created, up against a dodgy keeper and never put him under pressure.

I mean, if they can’t beat that hopeless, clueless shower, then Algeria don’t deserve to go through.
    I see what you did there.

Stupid Dutchie, learn to spell.

Sonofabit.... - thsv
    Last edited by thsv; 06-19-2010 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Kiss my kingmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    After Germany got pwned...I couldn't stay awake for the next two games. Heh...but things'll get much more interesting from now on with this group. I wonder if England or the US is capable of moving on.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

lol. You guys are new to the world of football refereeing otherwise you'd not be getting upset. Bad decisions are made.

EDIT: There was a Slovenian taken out who would have gotten the ball before Edu. That's the foul that was given.
    I've seen the reply a million times and still don't see a defender getting taken out by Edu. I do see a Slovenian bear hugging Bradley which in itself is a foul and a red card too because it is a scoring opportunity. Yeah I know there is bad refereeing in every sport and we have to live with it, still doesn't mean it's not shitty. Oh and just because I am American doesn't mean I don't watch football. I watch the UEFA championships league every year I wish football was bigger here.
    Last edited by Greed-sama; 06-19-2010 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Guess THSV wasn't saying all Americans are ignorant when it comes to football
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    thsv never highlighted that...his post was edited. In any case, people always make fun of the Americans not caring enough about football so chillax. :p

Now...DAMN IT! JAPAN!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?! Pixie is out drinking beer while I'm moping. Tch. I hope they beat Denmark.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    thsv never highlighted that...his post was edited. In any case, people always make fun of the Americans not caring enough about football so chillax. :p

Now...DAMN IT! JAPAN!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?! Pixie is out drinking beer while I'm moping. Tch. I hope they beat Denmark.
    No, the idiot used the word soccer instead of football. Sadly I'm not drinking yet, my hangover has to settle down. But tonight will be fun \o/.