• 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions

It's out: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/541d

Spoiler!

Aww, and I thought I'm gonna hate fake Zangetsu now. Nice job Kubo for keeping fake zangetsu on the good side till the end and made his coolness intact.

sig made by me

So anyway incoming plotkai to raise Ichigo's power level up over nine-thousand. Time to meet the real zangetsu(prolly Hichigo, though I hope he is looks badasser in some way). And I hope that at least this plotkai comes with some new techniques. I really want to see something other than more getsuga spamming outta this...

*edit* On subsequent readthroughs I noticed the blade(zangetsu) that notZangetsu is holding is apparently on fire... Will Ichigo's (real)zanpakuto behave more like his father's now? Will it perhaps shoot hollow-black flaming getsugas now? hmm... not really feeling that tbh.
    Last edited by SquadZero; 06-12-2013 at 10:36 AM.

So as it turns out this younger Juha Bach has his own will, and he chose to help Ichigo but I'm confused, did he disappear for good or did he just step back because he did seem to reappear again?

But whats mind boggling is that all this time Ichigo has only been using a part of his power, just how powerful is that bastard going to be now and the real Zangetsu looks like a combination between that Quincy sword and a Zanpakutou.

Can't wait for next week.

Men ichigo and kenpachi is always paralleled by kubo....... kenpachi was always suppressed before and was originally strong... and now we know ichigo is also suppressed by his quincy powers and isn't at his full power....its like kubo is prepping for a super zaraki vs super ichigo fight V2... though this time they'll jump from planet to planet after destroying one in battle lols

Kenpachi terrible at controlling reiatsu = ichigo is also terrible at it

Kenpachi can't properly sense reiatsu = ichigo is somewhat better but still off at doing so except and his dangai FGT form

Kenapchi full release shikai zan = ichigo full release shikai zan

Kenpachi was always held back from his true power = and now ichigo was always held back by his quincy side and both of them currently would have access to their true power

It was a sad chapter seeing Bachgetsu "fade away"..... though make no mistake he only said stepping back for ichigo to use his full power and not totally gone.... he still is around.....maybe become part of the true zangetsu.... only the true zangetsu is the dominant.... i hope ichigo will still have access to some quincy powers.... like bluts and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    So as it turns out this younger Juha Bach has his own will, and he chose to help Ichigo but I'm confused, did Zangetsu disappear for good or did he just step back because he did seem to reappear again?
    I think he is still there... he said he would just step back and not hold ichigo back anymore and let him grow and grow stronger... he might still surface out and help ichigo if ichigo needs his quincy side of his power... imo

One question still remains, why was Zangetsu (I will keep calling him that for now) younger when Ichigo entered his inner world with his Bankai. It doesn't seem to make sense at all.

Man, is Kubo torturing his MC or what ? Each month Ichigo is drowned in a new sorrow :p.

So QP(Quincy Power) was not only in hold of his Zan but also that he was inhibiting him and Zangetsu isn't his name.

That the Hollow was always saving and protecting Ichigo was also already known (after fusing with TZ, the Fusion Zangetsu even admits to it). It was always Whitey that was teaching Ichigo about Zangetsu, in other words, about himself.

It's possible that the (Blue) Flame that the sword is encompassed is a Sheath made from Quincy's Blue Flame (that burns even spirit particles) that was suppressing his Zanpakutou. Yep, all this time Ichigo was fighting with his sword sheathed and is about to pull it out and showcase his true blade (it somewhat explains why his swords seemed blunt when Ichigo used it, but sharp when it was used by Hichigo).

Tensa Zangetsu is part of Ichigo's Original Shinigami Power (before they were fused with Hollows), while Whitey is part of Ichigo's Hollow Power (before fusing) and Fusion Zangetsu is the True Fusion, his True Zanpakutou that is made of fused powers of Hollow and Shinigami (as mentioned by Oetsu).

The missing parts of FGT Form, might have been the inhibited parts of his Zanpakutou.

Now that OM (Old Man) doesn't need to suppress Ichigo's Zanpakutou, he might finally reveal what Quincy Powers Ichigo truly posses.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    this chapter was in a way a confirmation of things zero highlighted last week

Quote Originally Posted by Argonar View Post
    One question still remains, why was Zangetsu (I will keep calling him that for now) younger when Ichigo entered his inner world with his Bankai. It doesn't seem to make sense at all.
    ichigo had never entered the hollow world whilst in bankai mode.. and if you notice that when ichigo changes from shikai to bankai that his appearance so is it not fair to assume that if ichigo's physical appearance also changes that their must be a type of change to zangetsu's physical form as well?
    Last edited by Jaiden; 06-12-2013 at 11:53 AM.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Damn, OMZ redeemed himself. Also, if Ichigo was being supressed all this time, didn't that make him get beat up and put in more danger? If he was 100% wouldn't his bout with Grimmjow and Ulquiorra be alot easier on him and he would've been less close to death, especially the Ulquiorra match.

So the question still remains, how strong is Ichigo?

I think this was a nice send off to the person we thought was Zangestu.

Ichigo's new zan looks like it will have a flame attribute like Isshins zan. Hoping for some new techniques too.

Waiting on MS translations though.