2 18.18%
  • 3 -- Average

0 0%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    That was a very Powerfull chapter. OMZ really was getting in the way, but by the time he became Tensa Zangetsu, he had seen the light.

Can't wait to see what this flaming(?) sword does. Ichigo was always Captin Level, now will he be captain commander
    Level?

Did OMZ just step back from dominance or did he erase himself (/) .Will Ichigo still be able to use BLUT? And I don't really see Ichigo firing arrows, although if he ever did, they'd be Black Arrows

Congratulations to Kubo for making what was a dying Manga, at the length of a Major arc an outstanding success, sure hope he can sustain it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Disappointing but not unexpected, comparing to what was last week's. Few questions, what does this mean for what few quincy abilities ichigo had? Does he lose it completely? Won't really make sense and i don't see y he can't eventually combine all 3 together for smth really badass. I'm guessing the real zangetsu is prob the dude he saw in bankai mode in a diff coulour or something.

Awesome! I've been missing OMZ inner talks for years now. And what a way to go. I'm happy again. This almost makes up for the death of Unohana...no, not really.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    On subsequent readthroughs I noticed the blade(zangetsu) that notZangetsu is holding is apparently on fire... Will Ichigo's (real)zanpakuto behave more like his father's now? Will it perhaps shoot hollow-black flaming getsugas now? hmm... not really feeling that tbh.
    Yeah, noticed the flames too. Hard to tell with pages in black and white. But it makes some kind of logic plot wise (Shiba-clan's fire elemental zanpakutous notwithstanding) if he's supposed to fight Bach upped with Yamamoto's flame bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonar View Post
    One question still remains, why was Zangetsu (I will keep calling him that for now) younger when Ichigo entered his inner world with his Bankai. It doesn't seem to make sense at all.
    Precisely. Let's hope KT has a great explanation in store for us.

This chapter felt like Naruto's waterfall of truth moment lol

Okay so now Ichigo can utilize his full powers without being suppressed so just how strong will he be?

- I get the feeling Ichigo will gain new powers as well. It might be a fire type as his dad's was also mentioned as a fire type.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

That went by quickly, would have loved him to stay around a bit more, as we haven't seen him in a while, but I guess its his time. Ichigo still has Quincy powers though right?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

tbh I really hope Kubo goes in another direction with Zangetsu. Fire element is just sooooo obvious a choice for Ichigo. Lets see, he has orange hair, a firey personality, of course his daddy also has it, and it would be the natural complement/opposite for Rukia being Ice element. BLAH! Do something original and unexpected here PLEASE Kubo!

My main concern is that Kubo not erase the OMZ-Bach-Quincy part of Ichigo. This is a Herritage from Masaki (indirectly at least) it sure would be a shame to loose that. Also I wish/hope Oetsu has a way to merge and seal the Quincy with zangetsu.

Other questions relate to Juha Bach, if he's the first Quincy, how did he become a Quincy, what is the source of Quincy power?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Awesome! I've been missing OMZ inner talks for years now. And what a way to go. I'm happy again. This almost makes up for the death of Unohana...no, not really.
    If shes really dead, then nope. But then again the scene stopped, we dont know for sure if she actually died. But going for Kenpachis crying, its probably so :C wich is stupid, why couldnt she just evade that slash and end it there. Its like she wanted to die. Embracing death :/ and just when her true form was revealed.

On-Topic: Excellent chapter, Great way for OMZ to say goodbye. Very heartwarming. Here comes super-powered Ichigo xD Cant wait for next chapter!

MANGASTREAM VERSION

I just noticed this but Zangetsu was crying. I mean being by Ichigo's side all this time and have to say goodbye had to be heartbreaking.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    MANGASTREAM VERSION

I just noticed this but Zangetsu was crying. I mean being by Ichigo's side all this time and have to say goodbye had to be heartbreaking.
    Yeah I just noticed that when I was reading the Mangastream version, this younger Juha Bach is a part of Ichigo more than it is a part of the real Bach.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    My main concern is that Kubo not erase the OMZ-Bach-Quincy part of Ichigo. This is a Herritage from Masaki (indirectly at least) it sure would be a shame to loose that. Also I wish/hope Oetsu has a way to merge and seal the Quincy with zangetsu.

Other questions relate to Juha Bach, if he's the first Quincy, how did he become a Quincy, what is the source of Quincy power?
    Probably like Ichigo, he had powerful parents that gave birth to a new power.