6 37.50%
  • 3 -- Average

3 18.75%
  • 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Nice chapter, but I'm kinda confused. Is Sakura crying because of remembering the past and the glory days of team 7 or is it more to do with pain she is in from stressing her body out?

Also, that crystal ball reminded me of the Sage, and I immediately taught the Sage had died and passed the item down, but I believe the Orb on Gamakichi is to big to be "that" orb.

So Sasuke has returned to being a "shady" character. I'm more interested in Oro conversation with Tsunade and the other kages.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Anyone else thinking that the real Jyuubi is actually hidden inside that shell on the back of this big fake jyuubi monster ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

come fight my brute here

Pretty much as expected in a good way with the Rasenshuriken + Amaterasu combo.

- Also Just as we were thinking with the Orochimaru arriving to help Tsunade with Suigetsu & Karin.

- I'm curious if the Mizukage and Suigestu are going to talk about something interesting.

- I want to see the Tsuchikage Oonoki & Sarutobi talk as well.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Liked how naruto's words about him being a wind type coming a full circle now though im sure most ppl saw it coming the moment sasuke turned 'good'. I like how team 7 is back and all but i REALLY want to see the 4 hokages do their real stuff instead of being relegated to some barrier fodder. Not to mention the team minato reunion.

Nice, though really expected the combo attack to be cooler looking XP, ah well, at least it was effective. And Orochi better be able to stitch others back together, not just himself.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Nice, though really expected the combo attack to be cooler looking XP, ah well, at least it was effective. And Orochi better be able to stitch others back together, not just himself.
    It's possible he'll have Karin help with that, too. And agreed that the combo attack could have been drawn a little better, came off as a sort of lame panel when the Shuriken finally ignited. Maybe Kishi should have let the Rasenshuriken hit, first, so there'd be a massive dome of energy all spread out to be ignited, but instead Kishi wanted the star shape to become flame.

So nobody else thinks it is weird that Katsuyu doesn't mention that she was summoned away from Tsunade who was cut in half with the other Kage's dying and the fact that Tsunade was going to use Katsuyu to heal the other Kage's and she was just summoned away from them.....leave it to Sakura to screw everything up
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

you're right bro, unless katsuyu was already done with the kages.

I love Sasukes character but I don't trust him or orochimaru. It almost seemed like Orochimaru was mocking Tsunade, so I don't think he's going out to help. Sasuke might want to become the Juubi's Jinjurikki ... anyone else think the same thing? And I think Sakura started crying because she knows somethings going on with Sasuke.

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE