• 2 -- Meh

0 0%
  • 1 -- Sucked balls

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

It's out: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/634
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by SquadZero; 06-12-2013 at 08:45 AM.

So sasuke is scheming something...

Finally, a good chapter! It sure would seem Sasuke is up to something, but it was good seeing him and Naruto combine their attacks. And seeing Susanoo again was also great. But the juubi isn't done for that easily. It still hasn't gotten to it's final form yet.

Well there it was, the special attack that everybody knew would be used on the Jyuubi.

Not a bad chapter, but one question remains. Where could Gama Bunta be at a time like this. Maybe with an Edo Jiraya? I know pretty much impossible but hey it would be awesome.

Good chapter. Still feels like it ended too quickly, but a lot of that is because last week's chapter was so lacking.

For those of us who expected a bit more attention given to the Amaterasu + Rasenshuriken combo, this chapter delivered (complete with a repeat of that quote from Naruto's Wind element training). Although using Rasenshuriken as a helicopter blade is a bit excessive.

We got a tiny explanation for Gamakichi's rapid growth; apparently it's just not a big deal, don't worry about! Lazy Kishi, but w/e!

Sasuke seems like he's up to something... aside from just being wrong in his reasons to become Hokage, he might have dangerous intentions.

Glad to see Naruto and Sasuke are starting their rampage, but Orochimaru's appearance (as expected, at the Kages' site) is sure to make next chapter more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonar View Post
    Well there it was, the special attack that everybody knew would be used on the Jyuubi.

Not a bad chapter, but one question remains. Where could Gama Bunta be at a time like this. Maybe with an Edo Jiraya? I know pretty much impossible but hey it would be awesome.
    The last time we saw Bunta was when Naruto had mastered the Kyuubi's chakra - He was still pretty injured from the damage he sustained fighting against Pein. It has only been a short while since then, so my guess is that he is still too hurt.

Good chapter after a few lackluster ones. Its hard to make out what is going on with Sasuke with such limited translations from the Mangapanda version. Hopefully the MS one will clear that up a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

What happened in the end? Did Oro mistook Sakura for Tsunade? Or Tsunade arrived with them. I'm pretty sure Sasuke wants to talk to Madara and ask some questions so I guess that's what he is up to.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    What happened in the end? Did Oro mistook Sakura for Tsunade? Or Tsunade arrived with them. I'm pretty sure Sasuke wants to talk to Madara and ask some questions so I guess that's what he is up to.
    Oro and Co. have gone to where Tsuande and the other Kages are.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Fianlly we get to see the faith of the other Kages.

Well, when the two bloodlines are combined or work together, they can take down even Jyubi, though they needed a bit of power upping to be this useful and they still have at least a level or two above that, so they will still fight something.

From Tobirama's remark, it looks like there were other MS users that could use Kagetsuchi. I wonder if Madara was one of them, or more likely Izuna.

That crystal ball reminds of the one on the old toad Sage. Could it mean that the Old T.Sage died and Gamabunta now took her position and is the reason why he couldn't come ?

Let's hope that Jyuoogo awaits the moment where he can back-stab Naruto after the fight, after which Sasuke saying along the lines of: "Now, no one stands in my way... cancel the ET Orochimaru."
    Last edited by Zero; 06-12-2013 at 10:51 AM.