Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 635 Discussion / 636 Predictions

Here we go : http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/635/3

Haven't read it yet.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I really liked this chapter Good pacing and character development. Here's my thoughts so far:

- We have confirmation that Tsunade's slugs come from the Shikkotsu forrest, that Kabuto mentioned
    - Karin is freaky, she liked being stabbed by Sasuke..
    - Suigetsu, Karin and Orochimaru's comic relief was good, weird seeing Orochimaru like that though
    - And now Tsunade is healed, as predicted. Why would Dan come and give her chacra if she was just gonna die the next minute anyway?
    - I truly hope Orochimaru isn't going to edo tensei Jiraya.. Dear God, we have enough epic characters in play right now, Kishimoto is having a hard time giving each of them enough panel time as it is.
    - Sakura's fake smile is a nice reference to past chapters Even though that smile is weird as hell!
    - And now we see Sasuke and Naruto perhaps first quarrel to be. Naruto wants to save those bijuu inside the ten tails. While Sasuke just wants to destroy them. And we still see that Sasuke isn't redeemed at all, he just have a shifted view on how to achieve his plans. He seems more and more like Madara and Obito in behaviour.
    - And finally we see some more on Obito and Kakashi. Now, what's going to happen there is hard to tell. Obito already showed he don't feel any pain, and was stabbed through the heart without dying. Obviously he couldn't withstand numerous blows like that. He could in theory be cut in half, he wouldn't survive that would he? Kakashi on the other hand is truly cut through his body.

So, Kakashi can't survive this, if it isn't a bunshin. If that's the case, this will be the second death of main characters in this war. Neji and Kakashi. And I see a redemption of Obito after Kakashi's death as well. What would that lead to? Could lead to Madara and Sasuke teaming up, allthough I kinda doubt it. But if he doesn't, that means we have Edo Madara and the ten tails VS the four previous hokage's, Naruto, Sasuke and Juugo, the current Kage + Orochimaru, Karin and Suigetsu. I can't even begin to comprehend how Kishi would portrait that fight.. Clearly too many characters at the same time.

I knew Jiraiya's death was a major catalyst behind Orochimaru's shift in perspective. I wonder how sincere Oro's change of heart is compared to Sasuke's tenuous one.

I really liked this chapter! After a few weeks of chapters filled with filler action that actually slowed down the plot, this transition chapter gave us a lot of development and even advanced multiple subplots. We know Oro and the Kages are on the way. We can already see the fractures in Team 7's newly-restored bonds, even as we better understand the mending of Oro's forner bonds. And we eveb caught a glimpse of Kakashi vs Obito (for lnce not talking, skipping straight to a mutual kill).

Originally I also thought Obito's Mokuton body could be the reason (he's lost both arms at this point, so it's possible more than half his body is Zetsu goo). However, I can't see Kakashi tanking that hit unless some other factor is at work, and (while a good cliffhanger) it seems unlikely we'd actually jump straight to their fight's conclusion. Perhaps Obito and Kakashi can also both use Kamui's phasing ability now, so the trick is to become solid to attack, then de-solidify at the last second (in which case you'd think Kakashi's maleable Raikiri range would win out, although Obito has the stamina). There IS a lot of blood for that phasing to be the case, though.

okay okay so Orochimaru has changed some what and has a longer vision ...makes sense since hes immortal he shouldn't be in a rush.

- was hoping to get an explanation of Karin's bite marks and her powers.

- As I figured the Kages are coming back into the fight.

- Sasuke is not cured from his hatred and seems a bit silly that he thought he could simply burn the Jyuubi down.

- the final page is leaves us wondering is Kakashi going to die for real this time and Obito seems capable of surviving all manner of damage with that body.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Am I the only one who thinks Tsunade shouldn't look that old at age 50 lol I understand the chakra drain plays a role, but seriously, even though we never see her face, every time it happens, from the perspective we see, it appears as though she is in her 80's lol.

I do wonder about this "plan" Orochimaru has though. I also wonder what he discussed with Sasuke on the way to the abandoned Uzumaki shrine.

Good chapter after the slow pace of the last few.

So if Sasuke wants to destroy the Bijuu's to change the system then wont he have to destroy Naruto aswell? That could be the major catalyst for the fight after Naruto absorbs all the Bijuu. The first was not down with the idea, so that will help Naruto get them somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

???????
    • What Im interested in is Karin saying that if Tsunade keeps draining so much chakra that "she" meaning "Karin" would "get old".

• I wonder exactly how old Karin is?
    • Tsunade was alive during Hashirama's time, is it safe to assume since Karin used the term "old" that she is close to Tsunade in age and therefore alive during Hashirama's time as well?
    • Did she witness the destruction of her village?

• Does Karin have the same type of transformation technique as Tsunade to keep her age at bay?
    • If it is the same technique is Karin related to Tsunade in any way seeing how the only people portrayed to have that technique are Mito, and Tsunade (now Sakura)?
    • If Karin is indeed an old lady then why is she infatuated with Sasuke?
    • Earlier in the Series Suigetsu was quoted saying "I know the truth, a long time ago you did something to Sasuke", in which she retaliated by caving his face in lol why all the hate?

Spoiler!

What could she have done to Sasuke?
    ???????

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Naruto and Sasuke's final showdown will happen. I think it is going to be due to Sasuke's twisted (radical) idea of what the village should be clashing with Naruto idea of the village. We saw how Hashirama looked at them arguing.

Hah its hashirama vs madara kind of thinking in naruto and sasuke all over again. But really im more interested in kakashi/obito's story. I don't like how either 1 of them seems to be dying b4 having a reunion with minato.

Is there only one slug in all of Shikkotsu forest or something? Because they never seem to summon anyone but her.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off